[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW WHAT /pol/ I ADMIT IT THE ONLY REASON WHY I LIKED BLUE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1498998714362.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498998714362.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
YOU KNOW WHAT /pol/ I ADMIT IT THE ONLY REASON WHY I LIKED BLUE LIVES MATTER BECAUSE COPS KILL NIGGERS. FUCK COPS FUCK THOSE STUPID PIGS I GOT A FUCKING SPEEDING TICKET AND NOW MY HARD EARNED MONEY IS GOING TO GO TO JEWISH PIGS
>>
File: sanicpepe.png (71KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
sanicpepe.png
71KB, 870x870px
>>138115906
Don't speed you double nigger.
>>
>>138116204
This. People always complain how high gas prices are but yet they go 80+ on the speedway, cutting their mpg in half.
>>
>>138115906
Kek. Go to court. I did and won. I felt the same way as you when I got my first and only ticket tbqh. Show those piggies who's boss! Then support Blue Lives Matter after.
>>
File: kh-nM5d-_400x400.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
kh-nM5d-_400x400.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>138115906
wow a speeding ticket. atleast they wern't trying to arrest you when you're care might have been stolen. NEVER CALLS THE COPS. THEY DO NOT HELP, it is the STATE and they will fuck you over.

You are a dumb cocksucker for trusting them in the first place OP

Here have a badge for your former support, FAGGOT
>>
>>138115906
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn....
>>
File: 1474054235358.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1474054235358.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>138116541
>not valuing your time higher than a bit of extra gas
>>
>>138115906
>Pissed off because I was speeding.
But you were speeding.
>Pissed off cops weren't arresting criminal niggers instead of fucking with me for going a little too fast.
Fine, but still own the fact that you were speeding.

They didn't ticket you for NOTHING. They ticketed you for speeding. A year from now you will be laughing about this shit. I know it's a pain in the ass now, but we still need cops in society even if the one who pulled you over was a picky prick.
>>
>>138117361
Plan you driving so you don't need to rush dipshit
>>
>>138117244
lol faggot
>>
>cars should just drive as fast as they want all the time everywhere
ok buddy, sounds safe
>>
>>138117693
>Plan your driving = save time
>rush anyways = save more time
It's not that hard.
>>
>>138116541
Gas prices are close to the lowest in my adult life and during the summer drive season too.
>>138117693
You know damn well some speed limits are artificially lowered.
>>
>>138115906
Watch your speed, homo
>>
>>138115906
Cops are just people and most people are stupid, hubristic pigs. Think of them as a microcosm of national politics: There are some who do their job as prescribed and there are others who are dirty to the bone. You cannot pretend they are a homogeneous group.

We've got a lot of dirty cops around here, some of whom have been involved in drug trafficking, human trafficking, and even murder. Government at the local level needs just as much cleaning up as it does on the federal and geopolitical levels.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.