[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tO kb1y7hEs Tell me about Abbos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1423358115631.jpg (50KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1423358115631.jpg
50KB, 500x374px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Tell me about Abbos
>>
>>138113649
They are technically breed of pooinloos who've been particularly successful at inbreeding
>>
They never evolved becuase they had no other people to fite them, they never needed more than a stick.
>>
>>138113860
natural selection didnt really happen here until the Europeans turned up and said fight me for it
>>
successful generations followed the coasts east and west from northern aus. they didn't meet again for a long time. petrol was scarce but is in abundance today, allowing them to thrive and expand. they own a big rock that sticks out of nowhere. it's a relatively good rock imo
>>
>>138114426
>petrol was scarce but is in abundance today, allowing them to thrive and expand.

lol thats true, but Abos and petrol kek

I remember seeing them in Perth sniffing glue/petrol passed out in the street, Midland, that place was a fucking shithole, glad I lived in Bassendean.
>>
File: no-drunken-indians-allowed.jpg (92KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
no-drunken-indians-allowed.jpg
92KB, 500x338px
Canada suffers a similar presence. A lifetime of best efforts doesn't improve relations. They obstruct science, like the jews, they want history, archaology and anthropology to be under their 'spiritual' control. They are sad, angry, torturing, unstable, fighty bastards who should be left to their own devices. Comprehensive technological, economic and cultural clawbacks. Evolution should finish them. It is immoral for them to jump the evolutionary queue, and also for us to facilitate their crimes against nature and being.
>>
Gotta hand it to them though and respect where its due, they survived in Aus, and its a harsh climate, I would not last a day without my redbull and burgers.

What could they possibly do against a drilled modern army and Navy?

I bet they did some weird shit to relieve the boredom of having no one to fight, i've read some really weird shit, stuff I can't really post on 4chan.
>>
We should not look down on other people, its wrong.

They are exactly the same as us, made from the stars.
>>
>>138115357
>Stuff I can't really post on 4chan
If not here, where?
>>
File: richaboculture.png (197KB, 617x1404px) Image search: [Google]
richaboculture.png
197KB, 617x1404px
>>138113649
you asked for it
>>
File: IMG_8106.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8106.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
>>138113649
Why do they huff the gas?
>>
File: trudeausmaniacsonthefloor.jpg (84KB, 618x491px) Image search: [Google]
trudeausmaniacsonthefloor.jpg
84KB, 618x491px
>>138115315
you're talking about the trudeaus, right?
>>
>>138115943
>huff
they also drink it, see at 00:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItYhTIRyF70
>>
File: 280_sniff.jpg (26KB, 340x400px) Image search: [Google]
280_sniff.jpg
26KB, 340x400px
>>138115943
Because it's awesome
>>
File: 1463450293352.jpg (221KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1463450293352.jpg
221KB, 1015x737px
aussies are sleeping, do not wake them up please
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.