[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man was the biggest threat the deep state has seen in maintaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1014.jpg (248KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
248KB, 955x500px
This man was the biggest threat the deep state has seen in maintaining and furthering their globalist agenda. He was one of the first they smeared as a Nazi/white supremacist when he simply fought for economical nationalism.

Of course they hate Breitbart, and tried to discredit them by associating them with that faggot Milo's articles. And now even Fox News is attacking him. That fucking cunt Dana Perino slandering him and Breitbart, saying he boasted about the alt-right praising him, before the alt-right became the Nazis/KKK/White Nationalists, when it was simply strong nationalism. She's pissed because they called out the failure that Bush was, and expose the neo-conservatism that he began establishing, which is nothing short of left of center. You also have that nigger Eboni K. and Kat Timpf on Fox News, likely behind the allegations of sexting from Eric Bolling, a staunch Trump supporter and nationalist, literally crying at Trump calling out the violent left and Nazis at the same time. Hannity hasn't commented. They still have the faggot Sheppard Smith and the kike Chris Wallace attacking trump daily and Sunday prime time. Hannity hasn't commented on Bannon's outing, and the big-fitted Guilfoyle is taking his place on his show tonight. It's likely they're forcing Hannity to be hush about it. Tucker is still our guy, but he's the only thing Fox News has going for them now so they won't fuck with him yet.

Anyone who supports any semblance of any for, of Nationalism is being purged. You can say "stop watching Fox News faggot" but that's the main source of news for a lot of middle aged centrists who group up relying on it alone for News, a big fucking chunk of Trumps voting base. They're slowly demonizing anything to the right of the Soros-funded McCain/Graham/Rubio, which is why you saw them condemning Trump for calling out the far-left violence. They'll use this a campaign point.

This is a coordinated attack, unprecedented in both scope and cost.
>>
He seemed a decent chap and we should wish him well, but Trump has to build a team this can move the Trump forward to govern now, not help win the election.

Bannon was the vanguard in the final push, his efforts will never be forgotten, but Trump now has to be president of the United states, hes going to need to make sacrifices becuase literally do deals with the devil.
>>
good thing we still have spencer
>>
>>138106360
>Fox News
You ARE aware that as a whole, they're no better than CNN or MSNBC, right? They're controlled opposition financed by (((them))), and only pandering to conservatives because there's an audience. Besides Tucker, they are not /ourguys/. But unfortunately, we do have to rely on them to an extent.
>>
File: looksgood.png (33KB, 157x137px) Image search: [Google]
looksgood.png
33KB, 157x137px
Reminder Banon joined the campaign with 3 months until E day. Trump has always held his beliefs which he ran on.
>>
File: colortv.jpg (31KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
colortv.jpg
31KB, 300x307px
>>138106360
>he doesn't know every slightly-right leaning boomer reads zerohedge daily
Put on your goddamn glasses and read, son.
>>
Breitbart is a cuck rag

Bannon is a cuck

makes sense....
>>
File: Dicky.png (547KB, 1116x933px) Image search: [Google]
Dicky.png
547KB, 1116x933px
>>138107831
t. Dickie
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 465x108px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 465x108px
>>138106360
Here we go!
>>
>>138108015
O P T I C C Z

SO HOT RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>138106360

Did you expect it to be anything but like this ?

Fox is owned by the same elite players, sure it plays a good part but never forget who its master is.

Do you think Bannon etc isnt aware and made plans long ago knowing what they are up against ?

Bannon is a media strategist and good at it, no way he let slip in an interview unless he had it planned.

I agree the attacks are mounting and the cost is unprecidented, the left is throwing everything its got.. including gulag facefuck n twatter.

We are well and truly at the beginning of the struggle of our times, its been building for a few decades and a lot of the cunts behind it are getting old and impatient before they die to see their dreams realised.

With AI just around the corner this struggle will likely be the last great human struggle for identity, privacy and self determination and free thought.. they aim to take all of it away, nothing less.
>>
>>138106897
Bannon Was one of the only ones pressing Trump to honor every campaign promise made. He was responsible for calling out McMaster outing every staff member who so much as mentioned the word Globalist. Miller will be the next to go. Kike or not, he's an ally.

And Bannon did meet with the billionaire Mercer for 5 fucking hours so he has a plan. Hopefully he keeps Trumps ear.

>>138107331
>>138107831
Shills

>>138107506
Yeah it's the fact that inevitably we have to rely on them that make sure me uncomfortable with how murdoch is shifting conspicuously to the left.
>>
Trump was down 16 points when Bannon joined. Bannon helped refocus the campaign on the issues. Worst case is 3.5 years of shitposts while Kushner's agenda gets done.
>>
>>138110491
>>138109580
Fascinating to witness how the media works.
Ivanka and Jared were disgusting results of nepotism, attacked by CNN/MSNBC salon, slate, huffpost etc. and then it's obvious they're liberal as fuck and have a direct line to Trump, and all talk/condemnation of them stops.
And when Bannon attacked McMaster they defend him vehemently.

He's now back as executive chairman at Breitbart, this man has a plan and they're scared. They thought they had a scalp but they already realize he's more powerful unshackled by the politics of the White House. In his words "I've got my hands back on my weapons."

But I can't imagine Fox News going left alone will permanently taboo the term nationalism. They didn't just blow their load like they did with their pussy tape. They've escalated, and something massive is coming.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.