[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we can just put the race'tagg' away for just one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 69492997-crusader-wallpapers.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
69492997-crusader-wallpapers.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
If we can just put the race'tagg' away for just one minute Islam is running wild.
What ever race you are, we need to fight this stain on humanity before it gets worse.
Join forces rid the world of this 'cult'.
Just take a minute to think about it.
We can all win, if you want it if not then kill each other for skin color go ahead, Islam kills any race or religion who don't respect their values.
This madness needs to end.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>138077403
>>
File: (((anti-semitism))).jpg (110KB, 857x854px) Image search: [Google]
(((anti-semitism))).jpg
110KB, 857x854px
>>138077403
fuck off
>>
>>138079273
>>138079409
if you fuckers would stop larping about jews for a minute you would realize that islam is the chariot for crisis for the global elite. If they accomplish their goal, then kiss your freedoms goodbye and say hello to a communist like government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&t=3s
>>
>>138077403
Destroying Islam is the top priority. Americans and Canadians need to stay out of this with your anti-Jewish larping. You don't know how bad they are. The EU population is not yet ready for action against Jews, but we are ready for the destruction of Muslims.

Deus Vult.
>>
>>138077403
>Islam kills
Terrorists do.

How many people in total have committed these attacks? Like 30 people across the last 3 years?
How many Muslims are there in the world? Nearly 2 billion?

Yeah, I'm sure Islam is "running wild".
>>
>>138080135
>Like 30 people across the last 3 years?
you can't be serious
>>
File: whyjewstho.jpg (556KB, 2004x1713px) Image search: [Google]
whyjewstho.jpg
556KB, 2004x1713px
>>138079800
>>138079826
JIDF botshills lol.
just like the gates of Toledo,
the jews have a history of using hordes of muslims to their advantage. at this point they have perfected the practice. you are blaming the symptoms of infection instead of finding the source of the infection.
>>
>>138080612
I don't think he's wrong though. And don't forget all this shit stems from Saudi Arabia, i.e. every Western government's best friend in fight against terrorism
>>
>>138079800
Don't waste your breath. These retards here would complain about the jews while a muslim is cutting their cock off.
>>
>>138080803
Islam should stay where it originated and originally spread. Western countries should be for their own peoples not foreigners.

Two factors are solely to be blamed for modern expansion of Islam in Europe (and even NA). Soft cuckholded population of receiving states and big businesses in said states.

Find out what turns rugged people into soft cheekspreaders and what drives big businesses to work towards importing millions of foreigners and you've essentially removed the threat of Islam as well as any other unsuitable ideology in Western nations.
>>
>>138081540
>Find out what turns rugged people into soft cheekspreaders

Success. Success does that.
I'm not a fascist at all, but the whole

>hard times create strong men
>strong men create good times
>good times create weak men
>weak men create hard times

Is very true. We're a victim of our own success.
>>
>>138080803
Of course the Jews are to blame, but we can't do jack shit against the Jews right now. We can however, do things against the Muslims. You're too soon. Have patience.
>>
File: 239.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
>>138077403
>puts on armor
>grabs sword
I'm ready to take back Europe from these heathens! WE WILL MARCH OUR WAY TO CONSTANTINOPLE,SLAUGHTERING ANY MOHAMMEDAN WE FIND ALONG THE WAY! WE WILL DESTROY THEIR MOSQUES AND TEAR UP THEIR PRAYER RUGS AND BURN THEIR HOLY BOOK!

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!
>>
File: JewishPrivilege.jpg (4MB, 1966x2531px) Image search: [Google]
JewishPrivilege.jpg
4MB, 1966x2531px
>>138081540
>>138082098
WW1 and WW2 and Womens Suffrage are the three largest socio-economic contributors to our currently cucked situation.
Lots of machomen gettings killed fighting a brother war and a huge new pool of votes to sway political opinion to a more moderate/liberal/cheekspreading point of view.

I say again Islam is a threat as is the growing black and latino populations. Islam is a cultural threat on macro but do muslims kill as many of our people as blacks and latinos do per year? do they take as many of our neighbourhoods and communities? the threat is far greater than just islam but right wing cuckservative media will brainwash you into thinking it is all the muslims fault because they dont want you to see the jew behind the curtain fighting to put us all in a position of the minority in our own countries.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.