[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The picture on the left was shoved in our faces for months to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DHfvqK7XkAAKc2e.jpg (47KB, 666x335px) Image search: [Google]
DHfvqK7XkAAKc2e.jpg
47KB, 666x335px
The picture on the left was shoved in our faces for months to open borders.
The picture on the right will be suppressed to keep borders open.
>>
>>138066385

the media doesnt have an agenda though, you're a nazi conspiracy theorist for thinking that
>>
>>138066385
Watch out, last time this thread was made it was shoahd
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRsHfQFihHc
>>
>>138066554
Picture on the left was shown to create empathy and conscience.

Picture on the right is shown to create hate and bigotry.

Apples to oranges.
>>
>>138066554
Explain why they strategically shifted the narrative on the syrian boy who didn't swim so good then? He was living peacefully in Turkey for years when his human trafficker father decided to bring them to western europe to get those benefits. Media claimed the boy was a casualty of escaping war in syria....
>>
>>138066864
Showing the result of mass muslim immigration is hatred? You're cucked beyond belief if you genuinely believe that
>>
>>138066554
>the media doesnt have an agenda
>youre a fucking nazi if you think that
>i was told that by leftist media

its too late for you
>>
>>138066864
It's time for hate and bigotry.
>>
You made fun of both so I don't see why fake the outrage.
>>
File: 1471822956057.jpg (152KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
1471822956057.jpg
152KB, 960x912px
>>138066385
it won't stop until moderates are forced to wake up.
>>
>>138066385
really makes you think
>>
>>138066385
Besides, how could anyone but normies find a picture of a dead child shocking to the point of ruining their country ?
>>
>>138066554
The media does have a agenda, it's been their agenda since the day they started reporting news. Profits- "If it bleeds, it reads"

The media is in the business of making money. So they follow the narrative of the people they deem politically correct to appease their advertisers. The people currently leading the correctness movement are the left. It's easier to villify opposing views then cut to commercial than to actually investigate the story unbiasedly.

FYI, im a left leaning moderate who can see it, why cant you?
>>
>>138066385
Yeah.

It's almost like the media has a globalist anti-west agenda or something.
>>
>>138066554
In Spain the media (at least at 14pm) was reporting that kid is still missing and was calling for aid.
Pol has become the news.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.