[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know the manufacturers of these cunts are the real people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: bollard.jpg (37KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
bollard.jpg
37KB, 600x432px
You know the manufacturers of these cunts are the real people behind all the car attacks right?
>>
go on...
>>
>>138060461
They very simply stop cars rampaging down streets. All major cities are going to invest in them for their streets.
>>
>>138060883
They are Hillary supporters.
>>
>>138060970
You lost me on that one Don
>>
>>138061187
Did you see Hillary's 9/11 faceplant? She was being supported by one of these things until she collapsed.
>>
>>138061505
o ok. I don't really remember people falling over
>>
>>138061674
But that was one of the biggest, funniest things from the election caught no tape. Lamer.
>>
>>138061885
You are unhinged. Get help.
>>
>>138060388
how wonderful. now that we have bars surrounding all sidewalks, the muslim that goes crazy and tries to kill people is not TECHNICALLY a murderer, therefore we are all safer

thank god a murderer in a straight jacket is a better person by nature of thwir physical restraints
>>
>>138062842
In NYC, they parked garbage trucks all around Time Square to prevent truck attacks. I always though that was kind of clever, since it reuses existing infrastructure in a temporary way for a location where it would be even more crowded to have to buy and permanently implant poles everywhere.
>>
>>138062574
You are saying you didn't enjoy seeing the cunt faint on live tv?
>>
>>138063301
yeah, much more clever than lining up the muslims and their supporters and their childten and killing them painfully and slowly

so clever
>>
>>138060388
Seriously, in the future expect the West to look a lot more like Africa, gated communities, barbed wire fences, everywhere, etc. That's the only way you can live in a place full of muslims or blacks.
>>
>>138063849
Chucking them back to the desert might be more realistic. But, while unfortunate, the temporary garbage trucks were preferable to permanent poles.
>>
>>138064247
>garbage trucks are better than poles or fences which you could design to be somewhat aesthetic

hmmm do you run the garbage racket or something?
>>
>>138064847
No. But the city has a bunch of them more or less at hand, and they're big, heavy mobile, and block up the streets pretty good. It's slightly rare for NYC to come up with a somewhat clever solution like that.
>>
So if the US invades mexico will they want to pay for the wall?
>>
>>138063301
That seems clever right up until they need to collect garbage next day.
>>
>>138066205
They drive the trucks back when the celebration is over. I don't know if they even run trash collection the day after New Years. The main effort I imagine would be to clean up Time Square.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.