/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Diversity is Cancer Next attact will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: turku.jpg (34KB, 536x357px) Image search: [Google]
turku.jpg
34KB, 536x357px
Daily reminder that Diversity is Cancer
Next attact will probably be in Italy
>>
>>138058220

We are too much of cucks to be even attacked.

They know it isn't even worth. we're fucked anyway.
>>
>>138058220

Italy will be the final stage, when the sandniggers conquer the Vatican.
>>
>>138058220
I wish can't wait to run down niggers with my car at night
>>
>>138058505
The (((Pope))) likes shit skins, he even washes nigger's legs, and want's europeans to race mix.
>>
I feel strongly that the next attack will be in my country. We are well overdue.
>>
Diversity within a broader homogenous system is actually good if all the diverse elements have at least those base values.
That's why old USA was good, no matter what you all had something in common embodied in the constitution.

Diversity within a system when the elements don't have even a mutual basis is harmful and detrimental to the system, especially in the PC era where the only standard of justice are the feelings of the "persecuted" (explained well in "Malaise of Modern Society).
If a country had the 3 major christian churches together you wouldn't expect shit, but you can expect a lot of shit to happen if you think a religion that never grew out of it's inquisition phase can coexist with other religions that accept the minimum basics of values and integrated them (christian religions). One embeds itself and adapts to the environment for the purpose of reaching its goals (Christianity now), the other would rather achieve golas through intimidation and and violence like Christianity of old.
Nothing destroys, a country or society more than lack of continuity, which should not be equalized with being static, but by building upon what was left from the past.
>>
File: 2017-08-18_14.12.08.jpg (118KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-18_14.12.08.jpg
118KB, 1440x1440px
>>
>>138058220
can't wait to hear about a bunch of sandniggers getting summarily executed from the office, gonna be a fun month
>>
>>138059467
Remember Yugoslavia. Also think of Ukraine they all are slavs christian orthodox but they have two slightly different languages (Ukrainian and Russian), so they hate and kill each other. Again diversity is CANCER.
>>
>>138059292

we're going to respond to muslim attacks, war is coming
>>
>>138060926
Imaging what would happen if camorra was on our side
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.