[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Pol. Help me out. I'm not going to say which state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1502995905794.png (31KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502995905794.png
31KB, 800x850px
Alright Pol. Help me out.
I'm not going to say which state I live in. But I know the bitch who runs the local antifa and I can't stand her at all. Where can I report her. They are in the middle of a sad excuse for militarization but its something I could get them with right? There is even a gofund me on their facebook page. They have a website too. It is pretty blank and just has a section with printable flyers and a section to report facists in the state. How can I report these people? I know their names and addresses.
>>
>>138028921
If they are actually planning something illegal, you can report them to the Federal Bureau of Matters here:
https://tips.fbi.gov/
>>
They've been on the news here several times and the police do not like them at all. I know they lurk here so I'll keep it vague. Just a few days ago a big group of them got all coked up and went out to find "nazis". We are in the same social scene and I'm sick of the PC bullshit and I'd love to get these fuckers.
>>
>>138028921
Keep your ear to the ground, if they are planning anything illegal you report it ASAP. Remember who does what for what goal. Otherwise keep that info handy if they go full retard and start a "revolution."
>>
>>138029290
That's the thing. I helped them do most of their organizing. I left when the ghost ship thing was going around. They failed to realize that they were literally in the territory of domestic terrorism. As a group they are locked tight. And they extensively research everyone they let into the group. But I know for a fact they'd get busted with the shit they organize. They have a network from each state to the next. They have a decoy groupchat on facebook for vetting, then another on an app for the real group. Then one with the leaders of various antifas, etc. I can't prove anything unless I can get into those. The emails go to a fake email under fake name and so forth. Idk about the coasts, but thats how the midwest operates.
>>
You're in some deep shit mate. Get the guns ready and report all illegal shit ASAP.
Barricade yourself and get a Bugout bag set.
best is to go underground.
Keep your ears sharp.
Remember... you are not alone.
You can report anonymously to the feds.
>>
>>138029848
>That's the thing. I helped them do most of their organizing.
Then you need to approach the feds with that information. Start of anonymously and build a good working relationship from there. If you know the network then you'll provide more than enough information, the FBI will send a mole. An investigation will be built over time, from there it's fucked.

>As a group they are locked tight. And they extensively research everyone they let into the group.
How tight is tight? If they are organizing this through facebook then it's not as secure as they think it is. If they are involved with domestic terrorism then the feds can and will get a subpoena. The feds can also bust Tor now as well, so keep that in mind.

Make sure you have a gun, a good lawyer, and keep all of those addresses and other pertinent information written down.
>>
>>138030351
I have a backup plan. If they were to try and find me. Keep in mind that almost all the antifa people in this and surrounding states, are the kind of people who have never been in a fight or don't know how to shoot a gun. I just want to get the law after them. It's less messy. And I dont have to do much.
Does anyone have problems with their local antifa? Have any questions on operations etc? Ill answer whatever I can.
>>
>>138030886
>Have any questions on operations etc? Ill answer whatever I can.
What exactly is their "training like." I keep reading shit about how they are setting up training areas but half of the time they look like they have no idea what they are doing and can only function as a mob.
>>
>>138030878
Not super tight. They're checking for people who are "fascists" not alphabet soup representitives. A suburban housewife may be able to get into the vetting group, but not a biker. From then they're admitting into the more knowledgeable groups based on their contribution and participation. Furthermore, they never share specific locations amongst themselves until the day off.
>>
>>138031097
Now. I don't know. They seem increasingly radical from when I left. But little to none is a definate answer. These people are like rats, they hide when people come around. For the most part none of them are a real threat unless they're armed or in numbers. At least with the states I saw. Which was several. Sidenote, antifa and blm people meet at rallies and have intermingling chats going on so that when they have a joint issue they are on standby. Their organizers know each other. I can't speak for all of them, just the like 4 or 5 groups I've seen.
>>
Communists are not Americans.

And when you guys try to start your Revolt the Militia is going to bury you.
>>
Tldr I was banging this chick when I helped her organize everything. But ghosted on her because constant PC rhetoric and I hate watching John Oliver
>>
>>138028921
Post it all on Pol and scream jihad!
Reeee
>>
>>138029224
drugs charges should do it.
>>
>>138028921
https://www.fbi.gov/tips
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.