[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty much convinced that the left funds LARPing nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: nazi.jpg (72KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
72KB, 600x515px
I'm pretty much convinced that the left funds LARPing nazis like the ones in Charlottesville and their websites to discredit everything the right has worked for. You LARPers pretty much ruined the president's credibility by forcing him to defend you assholes. Before that cringe-worthy stunt, he was handing the right win after win, now it's pretty much all over, and not just for the American right, even Europe is pointing at the nazi LARPers as a warning against going right. Good job getting everyone deplatformed, useful idiots. You made the left very happy.
>>
it couldn't possibly be that there simply are retards who hold right-wing views.

No, it's obviously a conspiracy by our opponents to make us look bad.
>>
>>138024842
> it couldn't possibly be that there simply are retards who hold right-wing views.
There are lots of retards who hold right wing views, which was plain to see in Charlottesville. I'm talking about the ones that organized that monstrosity. I think they knew it was be an embarrassment. How could they not know?
>>
>>138024675
No one funded them. They created them by screaming that white people needed to die for the past fucking year or more. The same reason that if they weren't there, it wouldn't have fucking mattered. They have been saying all of us are Nazis for a while now. No matter what you do or don't do, they are going to scream Nazi at every single white male like they have been. God damn coma posters.
>>
>>138025055
So prove them right? That's a bullshit argument.
>>
>>138024842
a bit of both
>>
>>138024675
If a whole political movement can be fucked over a handful of LARPers it maybe deserve it.
>>everything the right has worked for
What is that exactly??
You sound like a r/trumplet
White boomers tired of trannies and niggers telling them what to say think and do won the election...
>>we fight for free speech
Until someone inconvenient for use make use of it, faggot
>>138025055
This
>>
>>138024675
Accept some blame for the first time in your sheltered little life, kid. You're supporting terrorists - either own that fact or renounce them.
>>
>>138025186
Damned if you do and damned if you don't. So keep talking about how you shouldn't and why when one person did it caused what was going on before they did but definitely don't even though it doesn't matter.
>your logic
>>
>>138024675
George Soros funds this shit all the time. Picture related, left is Ukraine, the right is Virginia. People are too retarded to remember that Soros funded the Ferguson protests. Either that or they weren't paying attention. All of this shit is fabricated.
>>
File: aswl.png (414KB, 650x521px) Image search: [Google]
aswl.png
414KB, 650x521px
>>138026042
Forgot the picture.
>>
>>138024675
Of course they do

This shit is all planned, Spencer is literally a fucking FBI agent and so many of you suckers fell for it
>>
>>138024675
>I'm pretty much convinced that the left funds LARPing nazis like the ones in Charlottesville
Of course they do. I'm just waiting for one of you clever haxxor faggots to uncover the $$$ ties between Richard $pencer and $oros.

Not kidding here.
>>
>>138025041
David Duke, Anglin, the ex-CNN guy, and Richard Spencer are the ones you want to talk to.
>>
>>138026060
Top kek

Fucking Nazifags are so gullible, they fall for these controlled ops all the time because they are desperate to belong
>>
>>138026169
You white anon?
>>
>>138026101
>>138026124
>white guys get told they are nazis for over a year
>white guys get told they have magic privilege for over a year
>white guys get told to die for over a year
>white guys group together because they are tired of it
>obviously controlled opposition
People like you are the examples the left use when they say we are all idiots.
>>
>>138024675
Not the left, but russians. Yes. The fsb. Controlled by the richest man on earth. Another soros if you will. Since mid 2013. The first phase was using identity politics to drive the racial and gender wedge home. The 2nd was getting americans to question their own institutions i.e. the fbi, our courts etc and our retarded electorate ate it bc the internet is fucking incredible and everything on it is true. Especially if the headline says so. They were also instrumental in pushing the tea party post 2008. I watched it all go down back in my ron paul days, watching RT for unedited AP footage. 2013 was a whole new fsb campaign
>>
>>138026916
Yes surely going to a white nationalist rally and screaming "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE IS" is a smart and reasoned thing to do

You fucking idiot
>>
>>138027068
>>138026916
You belong in that post as well.
I am surprised though, with all of this controlled opposition and counter opposition and controlled counter opposition to the opposition that the few people that aren't controlled opposition to the controller's opposing the opposed managed to find /pol/.
>>
>>138027309
No one said it is smart, and not everyone there was yelling it. Racists have been around a lot longer than shit. If you had been to /pol/ before Trump got elected and you moved from Reddit you would have seen that was pretty much the motto since it came to be. Add that with a dozen or so other white supremacist sites online, guys that went to prison, etc. and you get white people that hate Jews. Of course someone is going to catch that on film because it looks bad.
>>
>>138027371
I'm not any opposition, just a casual observer going off my own observations mostly
>>
>>138027309
Also, I initiated calling you an idiot. If you were smart you would not parrot the insult, because you trade up when insulting. So if I call you an idiot, you squeeze your conspiracy blinded eyes together in the dark recess of whatever foil covered shit hole you live in and muster up something better. It can be long, like what I just did.
>>
>>138027706
Since you seem smarter than my counterparts here, explain to me why the simplest answer is most likely not the correct one. I'm not being shitty, I am actually trying to figure out why everyone wants to jump to conspiracy on this instead of what it looks like taking in to consideration what has been happening for a while now.
>>
Ruined Trumps credibility? They called him a baffoon and Nazi since the "rapist" speech
>>
>>138024675
>You LARPers pretty much ruined the president's credibility by forcing him to defend you assholes.

I agree but Trump didn't defend nazis and his credibility isn't harmed.
>>
>>138028045
This anon at least doesn't suffer from memory loss.
>>
>>138024675
>>
File: firefly-still-3.jpg (53KB, 768x495px) Image search: [Google]
firefly-still-3.jpg
53KB, 768x495px
>>138024675
some of us have been aware of this for at least a year and argued against nazi larpers. don't give up so easily. we're still winning. remember nazis were allies with the mudslimes in ww2.
>>
File: 894583163665.jpg (135KB, 1200x565px) Image search: [Google]
894583163665.jpg
135KB, 1200x565px
>>138024675
Durrr, you think? (((BLM))) actors just wear swastikas now. Sure you'll have a few rednecks that fall for the meme, but they were just lured in by the actors.
>>
>>138028317
>just noticed trigger discipline fail
>>
>>138027983
>what has been happening for a while now
Right. They capitalized on it. It's known that they try to subvert all the time, like us, throughout history. What's new and makes it more lethal and possible is this, the internet, our connectivity. Even in '08. The internet back then was much more diff than today and not as "connected." In 08 the internet was even pretty brand spanking new, more widely available. Today it is pretty much a staple in any american household, it touches every class of america, especially the lower socioeconomic strata. I don't know what else you're looking for, ask away, I'll try to answer
>>
>>138025041
And the right engineered for Clinton to be the front nominer so Trump could win.

Get the fuck out with your conspiracy bullshit. If the left that that much power, they'd all have indoctrinated you and there wouldn't be such a thing as alt right or the right for that matter.
>>
>>138027983
It's not that far removed from conspiracy. It's not about going all in and colluding in back rooms and finding connections. It's just a matter of swaying public opinion. Over hyping, sensationalizing, straight up disinfo sometimes. The US media obviously does this itself, but media like this, general public forums, comment threads, is where you can make it THRIVE. It's pretty easy to make 5 people look like 50 on the internet. It's simple enough to go on another comment board on some online publication and talk to myself for 7 or 8 comments and get a bunch of avg american browsers go HOLY SHIT THAT LIB GOT BTFO or HA LOOK AT THIS DUMB REDNECK and then steer traffic to my misinfo or propaganda. There's a host of examples of this from many diff political topics
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.