[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. I've had it with you /pol/. you're always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: noamchomsky.jpg (12KB, 229x344px) Image search: [Google]
noamchomsky.jpg
12KB, 229x344px
Alright. I've had it with you /pol/. you're always talking shit about /ourguy/. Prove him wrong about something. Anything. That's the challenge.

You can pick a quote.
Prove it wrong.
Go.
>>
File: merchant.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>
“I answered all your questions, but I did not of course respond to the question you are now posing: whether indigenous Europeans have the right to living space – that is, to remain the overwhelming majority and barring entry to those they have been crushing for centuries. And I won't... Talk about the political impotence of the indigenous population as a result of Muslim immigration is so outlandish that one hears it only among neo-Nazis.”
>>
>>138015797
What a fucking Kike.
>>
Is that george bush
>>
File: 1386754150902.png (146KB, 1144x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1386754150902.png
146KB, 1144x1509px
>>138015596
>chumpsky

he got BTFO by a literal poltard

1/3
>>
File: 4b422-20060926.gif (71KB, 479x422px) Image search: [Google]
4b422-20060926.gif
71KB, 479x422px
>>138015596
>it's gonna be great
>*collapse.mp4*
>IT WUZNT REAL SOCIALIZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHTe2Pn7ACg
>>
>>138015596
>(((Chomsky)))
/Thread
>>
>>138015797
he's right, isn't he? saying europeans can't do anything politically about muslims is ridiculous.
France needed people, they've imported from their previous colonies like Algeria.
Germany needed people, they've imported from Turkey. UK gets people from Pakistan also a former colony.
That's the reality. It's a political choice, not impotence, saying otherwise is a delusion.
>>
>>138016177
where's the rest?
>>
>>138016917
They didn't "need" people, at all. In fact, twenty fucking years ago all we were hearing about from faggots on the left is that there are too many people in the world and we needed to chill. Then, once white birthrates declined (because shitskins don't give a fuck about the planet one way or the other and continued breeding like rabbits), we were told that we need to replace lost people with shitskins. Japan is the only country being intelligent about this and they'll address this natural demographic pendulum swing with automation and/or intelligent economic restructuring instead of importing alien cultures to destroy their society.
>>
Converting my context free grammars to Chomsky Normal Form was a bitch in my finite state machine class
>>
>>138016917
No he's not. Future demographic issues are caused exclusively by ponzi schemes planned from central governments and their leftist agendas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.