[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leftypol here, Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: lefty pol.jpg (56KB, 655x558px) Image search: [Google]
lefty pol.jpg
56KB, 655x558px
leftypol here, Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL and advocate the use of violence against the alt right? Literally seconds after criticizing Trump for saying the violence in VA was bilateral, she goes and advocates for the initiation of violence by the left. Am I fucking crazy here?

https://youtu.be/iVvpXZxXWZU
>>
>>138013006
Not offended by her politics offended by how unfunny this is.
>>
>>138013006

nice like/dislike ratio
>>
doesnt leftypol support this kind of thing?
>>
>>138014465
Violence against people that disagree with us? Antifa might but I don't think leftypol does.
>>
>>138013006
Literally, it's the Jews.

(((SNL))) is owned and written by Jews.
>>
Clearly she's being paid
>>
>>138014607
Not gonna lie, I disagree with a lot of your political leanings; but this post makes me have hope for you misguided dudes. Like I know some fags here hate you guys, and for the most part s lot of you guys are asshats. So are s lot of our faggots. But yeah, if we can all just find some sense of decency and keep violence out of politics and go back to civilized debating and discussing of our beliefs and trying to come to compromises we'd begin to have a much better world
>>
>>138013006
Why is she not funny? I really wish she were funny, but it's just not working
>>
>>138014435
Should change that.
>>
>Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL
Because she sucks kike dick.
>>
>>138013006
>Am I fucking crazy here?

Yes, you are fucking crazy.

At the end of the skit she tells everyone to ignore the blather of the nazis and just stay home and eat cake.
>>
>>138015097
that's kind of the whole point of the website, you should be able to say gas the kikes, race war now or whatever dumb shit you want without being beaten up
>>
>>138015686
That doesn't negate that she said that she hopes they get assaulted
>>
>>138013006
can't even watch it in canada wtf
>>
File: ImagesAlternate1.jpg (608KB, 2966x808px) Image search: [Google]
ImagesAlternate1.jpg
608KB, 2966x808px
I used to have the biggest crush on Tina Fey. *sigh* we can't stay innocent for ever. I guess I'll just pine over the right-fus. dreamydiglot and Brittany Venti are way funnier in a contemporary internet way anyway.
>>
>>138013006
because it's one more step in the direction of taking away your rights. if violence is permitted against these people then it's essentially sanctioned by the state. People will call for more laws limiting speech and it's a steep slippery slope from there. These people are either authortarians or useful idiots. Contrary to what most of /pol/thinks, this is not a left-right issue. Anybody who cares about freedom, whether right or left, should be very concerned with what is happenung
>>
>>138013006
Ah she ripped off last week's #MakeMineMilkshake

I
>>
File: kek.png (15KB, 854x152px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
15KB, 854x152px
>>138013006
Reminder that you are nothing more than a loud and much-hated minority, /pol/.
>>
>>138015097
This right here. Only problem is most people are being forced to say "Fuck Nazi's. Fuck the alt right. Kill them all." Or you are labeled as a supporter, sympathizer, or apologist.
>>
File: stormfag.png (107KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
stormfag.png
107KB, 1155x852px
Because fuck Nazis
>>
>>138015097
You're supposed to beat bad ideas with good ideas, if your side needs to resort to violence maybe your ideas aren't very good
>>
>>138013006

>we stole our country from native americans
>audience claps
>actor fake laughs to try to make it funnier
>AND STANDING ROCK
>semi automatic weapons

Keep it up kikes, the fire is rising.
>>
>label everyone who leans slightly to the right as a Nazi
>"beat up nazis"
>random libertarians get hit the head with bike locks and tame as fuck conservatives get knocked unconscious
>lefty media will cheer because "nazis" got hurt
Oh boy this shits gonna get wild
>>
>>138013006
Because by advocating against us, she's encouraging people, albeit unconsciously, to either back or just ignore the fact that (((capitalists))) are using our immigration system to import dirt cheap labor. She's being a stooge, basically.
>>
>label everyone who leans slightly to the right as a Nazi
>"beat up nazis"
>random libertarians get hit the head with bike locks and tame as fuck conservatives get knocked unconscious
>lefty media will cheer because "nazis" got hurt
Oh boy this shits gonna get wild
>>
WOOOOO YASSSSSS EATING AND BEING A FATASSSSSS. So this is the power of female comedy
>>
>>138013006
>Am I fucking crazy here?
you are a liberal, so yes
>>
>>138016366
>they are only going to attack cucks
>real nazi's will see commiefucks from mile away
>>
>>138013006
that whore looks like golem
>>
>>138013006
Wow she looks like shit now
>>
>>138015926
>implying anyone other than kike shills watches and votes on SNL YouTube videos
>Also Tina Fey bandwagon
>>
File: w1.jpg (22KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
w1.jpg
22KB, 400x338px
>>138013006
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.