[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is in Nottingham. Rustled my jammies. I wish the there were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

This is in Nottingham. Rustled my jammies. I wish the there were no fascist kkk here.
>>
>>138011186
Damn, why are European cities so much fucking better than ours?
>>
Faggot Europeans need to mind there own fucking business no one asked for their two cents on our politics
>>
File: 1503010081880m.jpg (101KB, 630x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503010081880m.jpg
101KB, 630x1024px
Really does feel like something brewing
>>
>>138011186
Fuck Obama, FUCK CLINTON, FUCK DEMOCRATS. MASS MURDERING PSYCHOPATHS. LEFTIST PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH
>>
>>138011317

No jobs, no money, no traffic.
Plus, they're kicking out tourists.
>>
>>138011186

Why is Martin Short in Nottingham?
>>
>>138011186

As look at scruffy sitting there. This is modern Britain.
>>
>>138011554
1 out of three.
We're poor as shit now. But almost everyone's employed, tourism is booming and a new car loan system has gave everyone a new car they can't pay for.
>>
>>138011554
I meant more of city planning & design. They just fucking look beautiful, aren't very many cities like that, if any, in the US.
>>
>>138012098

The most important 1 of the 3 though.
>>
>>138011186

cloughy doesnt deserve this
>>
>>138011186
>In his autobiography, Clough recounts a dressing down he gave Fashanu after hearing rumours that he was going to gay bars. "'Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?' I asked him. 'A baker's, I suppose.' 'Where do you go if you want a leg of lamb?' 'A butcher's.' 'So why do you keep going to that bloody poofs' club?"
>>
>>138012300
In terms of purchasing power though (as in how much a dollar will get you in 1 country as opposed to the other) we aren't far behind the USA. Obviously in GNP you're astronomically high.
>>
>Nottingham

Majority white - check
Full of leftists - check
No muzzy attacks - check
Has a university to brainwash people - check

Fuck off Robin Hood you cunt, I'll show an arrow up your arse and make you choke on it.
>>
>>138011186
Is that Bill Murray?
>>
>>138011317
>Nottingham
Kek. They aren't believe me.
>>
>>138011347
This is the consequence of occupying and vassalizing their countries, they get to... be like this.
>>
File: 1475470135099.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1475470135099.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Petition to remove Lenin.
Don't need to use real info. Just pump it with 'signatures' to get the ball rolling.
>privet property
>privet land
People are told to remove items from their land all the time. Be it for aesthetic reasons, safety, religious, or political.
There is no barrier to having this statue removed, from what is a highly prominent position.

https://www.change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
https://www.change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle

With how fast things are moving, it's best to have this petition precooked. So that in event of catastrophe, it's there for us to use.
Remember to keep this in house for now.
>>
>>138011347
The people making such things are probably not Europeans but '''europeans'''
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.