[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odds she leaves him while he's still the president? That

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2136.jpg (37KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
37KB, 480x325px
Odds she leaves him while he's still the president?

That would be cucking him in front of the whole world... I've seen so many tweets with people asking her to divorce him
>>
0%. She's not divorcing a 70 year old billionaire. She's waiting for his fat ass to die of a heart attack then she can get his money.
>>
>>138009505
>>138009652
This is true, also she had a kid with him (Barron) so it's even less likely she'll leave.
>>
>>138009505
I can't imagine Trump would have been foolish enough to marry her without a massive ironclad prenup. If she divorces him she will get something, but it won't be much. On the other hand, if she stays with him odds are he will be dead in the next 10-15 years, and she will take a huge junk of his fortune.

She ain't goin nowhere.
>>
>>138009759
Yes, she doesn't seem happy does she.
>>
File: 1489191002075.jpg (149KB, 658x953px) Image search: [Google]
1489191002075.jpg
149KB, 658x953px
>>138009505
He would re-marry an even younger wife, probably from eastern Europe. It would be the alliance of 2 nations.
>>
>>138009652
Why not she would get 1/2 his fortune no matter what she signed plus baron child support and the left would love her and call her fierce!
>>
>>138009505
what takes longer, impeachment or divorce?
>>
>>138009505
wat is it happening
>>
File: the worlds greatest man.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
the worlds greatest man.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I remember she did like a post once for a couple hours that said "the only wall president trump is building is between himself and melania" and then unliked it later.

you can check the waybackmachine or whatever but it was weird.
>>
>>138009505
lol. The left so ravenous to break up heterosexual marriages they harass the wife for divorce when she is a happy mother and first lady and is doing good in the world why you left leeches just grow into more cancer.
>>
>>138012738
Even if that's true, it's sad your narrative ravenous mind concludes one thing. It could simply be she has a sense of humor. But I guess the left doesn't that anymore sense like, 2005.
>>
>>138009505
>leaving the president of the United States
>most powerful man in the world
>also happens to be a billionaire
lmao if you honestly think she would ever leave him you really have a very poor grasp on how vain women are OP
>>
File: IMG_2140.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_2140.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138012738
It's true. Shit. Only a matter of time till she divorces Donald for some BBC
>>
>>138013126
Probably misread it as praise. She doesn't english too good.
>>
>>138010504
Why would she divorce him 2 days before civil war starts? Got your guns ready?
>>
>>138013015
>most powerful man in the world
>can't do shit if jews under him don't like it
where's the wall?
>>
She may leave, but I'm sure she never bargained for the shitshow they are going through.

I honestly wouldn't hold it against her. She doesn't seem like the type who would want the circus that surrounds The Donald now.

Having half the planet wanting to kill you probably isn't very fun.

Really she should probably just chill at Mara Lago with Barron, and when the Donal has time he visits.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.