[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say the GOP push Trump out. Even offer to blanket

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1496714555526.jpg (79KB, 1086x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496714555526.jpg
79KB, 1086x724px
So let's say the GOP push Trump out. Even offer to blanket pardon everyone if he resigns and shit.

Then what?

Do the GOP under Pence go on a roaring rampage of revenge against Dems and their allies in the media/tech industries etc? Does Hillary and her cronies get arrested and "vanished" at the exact moment Trump signs his resignation papers to prevent riots and anarky from errupting from the GOP base and to make liberals suffer the an unspeakable price (IE Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, DWS, etc all arrested and helicopter ride killed) for what they wrought?

Or does the GOP basically go full cuck mode, in the name of "healing", which instead of them assuming the bitch position and letting progressives assrape them for three years straight with ZERO policies pushed outside of anything the Dems and their globalist leaders want and reversing anything Trump did? At which point, the Dems take back Congress in 2018 and White House in 2020?

And if so, would that not be the modern day version of the whole "Stabbed In the Back" theory; inspiring a similar movement in the US in the wake of Trump being forced out against his will, with whoever comes after him? Assume the GOP and the Dem won't MURDER anyone who ever EVER threatens the status quo again?

And hell, how will the GOP fucking even SURVIVE stabbing Trump in the back and going into "bitch" mode? Do they honestly think the Democrats will let them become a major party again? Let alone their voters, who inevitably will be branded terrorists when they try and form their own third party to counter the GOP going full cuck and purging any right winger conservatives from ever repeating what Trump did? Or do the Democrats plan their own murder spree, vanishing EVERYONE who voted from Trump, killing off as many people as they can get away with killing before people in other countries start to get worried, to hedge their bets since immigration won't happen soon enough to irrevocably ensure Democrat supermajorities forevermore?
>>
>>138007644
Hillary is going to jail on Monday. Enjoy!
>>
So let's say you die in a house fire?
>>
>>138007733
I'll believe it when I see her lead away in cuffs.

Fuck, at the rate shit is going, I fully expect to see Hillary just outright demanding a coup right about now and getting away with it because she knows damn well she's fucking untouchable.
>>
>>138007644

The GOP wouldn't survive.

And you'd get a followup to Trump that would make him look like Obama.

And probably a civil war.
>>
>>138007644
Trump is going down for his possible collusion with Russia!
>>
>>138007882
I'm trying to think ahead.

Barring Antifas killing people or a domestic terror attack on US soil, liberals have all but won the narrative war thanks to that shifty piece of shit governor of Virginia and Cville's equally corrupt as shit mayor.

Worse? The various big whigs on the internet are now accelerating their plans to wholesale purge conservatives from the internet; via deplatforming and unpersoning them. Hell, I fully expect Google to activate their plans to shadowban/whole demonatize conservative videos any day from now with them crowing about how NO ONE can stop them. Especially since their backers are probably already working to kill or intimidate any rival website that might have a chance to rival Youtube and offer conservatives safe harbor.
>>
>>138008063
I think the liberals KNOW we are basically irrevocably heading down the road to Civil War.

Hence them accelerating their plans to kill off the means to organize against them.

Fuck, the de-platforming scheme currently being waged against conservatives alone is a HUGE warning that they are not fucking around anymore.

At this point, I fully fully fully expect there to be liberal death squad purges. Anyone who voted for Trump will probably be outed and put on a kill list (of which probably HALF the names will actually be grabbed and killed and dumped into the ocean, due to the liberals knowing a full on purge would make the rest of the world see the alt left as the monsters they are that need to be stopped).

Hell, I would not be shocked if we get a sort of proto-Handmaidens tale type dystopia going on: all Trump voters get their bank accounts frozen/internet access and accounts erased wholesale and jobs taken from them, and then forced into "re-education camps" and turned into literal slave labor for the elites, who won't even bother anymore with their masks and gloves that hide their true monstrous selves.
>>
>>138007965
>I'll believe it when I see her lead away in cuffs

This
>>
File: 1483227093196.png (1MB, 923x879px) Image search: [Google]
1483227093196.png
1MB, 923x879px
The rise of a powerful literal alt-right party. It would actually be fantastic!
>>
>>138007644
A new era of moderation and cooperation with the rival party
>>
>>138009198
Nationalists need political organization. We have next to nothing, especially compared to the cucks. Some men out west are trying things out. The redpilled elements of the country need to get behind the identitarian movement.
>>
File: 1468968429751.jpg (13KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1468968429751.jpg
13KB, 206x196px
>>138009487
>>
>>138007644
y dont you work on building a neutral voting platform for 2020. one where we vote on issues and virtue instead of party lines.

(((oh i forgot who i'm taking bait from))
>>
>>138009783
Once I got redpilled on the nature of lobbying and Washington, I just kind of dropped what little idealism I had left desu. Look at the push back people like Sessions have had to deal with in their careers, not just for their ideas that are bad, but in the sense that their good intentions are just totally impotent in fighting that machine.
>>
>>138010038
I had an ex who worked in Washington for a couple of years, towards the end of the Bush years/start of the Obama years.

She told me that there are no true idealists in Washington. And the ones who appear to be idealistic are either fools who quickly get crushed and either quit or become ruthless nihilists or are full on sociopaths and only pretend to be idealistic because it's the best way to get their victims off guard and helpless when they stab them to death.

She openly called Obama the later; hence why she quit Washington to go work in the private sector as a corporate lawyer. She argued the Bush admin was the former, in that younger staffers either realized the Bushes were full of shit and adapted to the cynical nature of the administration, or quit quietly.

She also liked to joke that when the young Obama staffers eventually become conservatives in their middle ages, that only then will Obama's legacy get exposed for what it really was. At which point the dirt will start flying once his cult realize that their lives are worse off than they were pre-Obama and the only way they can support themselves, in the lifestyle they are accustomed to, is through writing tell all books about how Obama was a fraud.
>>
>>138008973

See, here's where I disagree.

I don't think they realize how pissed off most Americans would be. They know how well armed citizens are and how conservative the military is.

I think they believe they can do what they want, as long as they still control the media/information. Every time some group gets uppity, frame em as Nazis.

They belive they can still run shit from their glass and ivory towers.
>>
>>138011730
No, they know.....

Hell, why do you think they are silencing the online media people?

Again, to evoke Handmaiden Tales, they know they have to strike first while the other side is still disorganized.

In the book, they killed all female bank accounts and passports at the same time time they banned women from holding jobs. The shit going on online basically REEKS of them planning something HUGE to strike first/draw first and last blood to kill any resistance to their coup.

Why else would they kill websites and announce their plans to neuter Youtube from offering conservative videos to the masses? Or allowing liberal Twitter users to wholesale dox people? Or kill right wingers ability to use credit or receive payment via credit and other forms of online payment?

I'm not saying they will wholesale coup to remove Trump from office, but they are CLEARLY building up to something where they are going to need to kill people's ability to get information out to the public/outside the US, via the internet. Or quickly raise money to fight whatever is coming/survive the coming storm.
>>
>>138007965
You'll see it when you believe it mate.
>>
>>138012426
oh my lord, you're literally spouting dystopic hysterical propaganda. im out. fuck you sensationalist
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.