[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not very good with History /pol/, someone educate me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: pershing tweet.jpg (82KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pershing tweet.jpg
82KB, 640x360px
I'm not very good with History /pol/, someone educate me about what Pershing did to eliminate Islamic terrorists for 35 years
>>
>>138003151
Rounded up a bunch of terrorists, executed them in a fashion which they believed would send them straight to hell, and let one go to tell the tale.

I'm just in awe that the goddamn President of the fucking USA is saying this stuff. Absolute madman!
>>
File: doitagain.png (278KB, 911x454px) Image search: [Google]
doitagain.png
278KB, 911x454px
>>
>>138003266

even better, that shit supposedly never happened. perishing was really into some other shit and there was massacre but his contemporaries thought he was too soft and he himself compared them to his own children.

but they still are going to bring up an urban legend and activate a shit load of almonds regarding the muzzies
>>
Mot what (((conservatives))) want you to believe according to (((Snopes)))
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
>>
>>138004091

careful there are retards here that take snopes for fact.
>>
He lined up 50 muslims and shot 49 of them with bullets that were dipped in pig's blood. The 50th muslim was left alive so he could tell the tale. I see snopes has already said it never happened, so I assume it's the absolute truth that he did this.
>>
File: liar copy.jpg (282KB, 817x969px) Image search: [Google]
liar copy.jpg
282KB, 817x969px
>>138003151
>>
File: Pershing Pill.png (1MB, 1972x2556px) Image search: [Google]
Pershing Pill.png
1MB, 1972x2556px
>>138004356
>>138004091
>>138003955
This guy seems like an authority and he said it happened. why do you think he was lying?
>>
>The best evidence U.S. troops used pigs as a tactic against Muslims comes from a *memoir* by Pershing titled My Life Before the World War, 1860-1917, which was republished in 2013 by the University Press of Kentucky. In the memoir, Pershing writes that another commanding officer in the Philippines, Col. Frank West, had seen to it that bodies of Muslim insurgents "were publicly buried in the same grave with a dead pig. It was not pleasant to have to take such measures, but the prospect of going to hell instead of heaven sometimes deterred the would-be assassins."
>A letter about the incident from Maj. Gen. J. Franklin Bell, the commander of the Philippines Division, to Pershing: "Of course there is nothing to be done, but I understand *it has long been a custom* to bury (insurgents) with pigs when they kill Americans. I think this a good plan, for if anything will discourage the (insurgents) it is the prospect of going to hell instead of to heaven. You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this *custom*. It is the only possible thing we can do to discourage crazy fanatics."
>>
Over in the samdbox, pipe-hitters and MCLMM's have been lubing their green and orange mag followers with tactical bacon drippings fot almost 30 yrs now. Really durkas your hajis, eh Sempai?
>>
>>138003955
>even better, that shit supposedly never happened

Says who? He actually did happen. I was there
>>
01:24:55 %Aerolite when right-wingers are confronted with facts, they will ignore them
2017-08-18 01:25:07 %Aerolite that is why liberals will never win the argument
2017-08-18 01:25:12 %Aerolite the right isn't interested in reason

4chan IRC, today
>>
>>138004682
>National Review
>New York Post
>>
File: I wonder.png (515KB, 830x666px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder.png
515KB, 830x666px
>>138004362
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.