[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a person is a Jew if their mother is a Jew I think this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1456076543782.png (91KB, 477x504px) Image search: [Google]
1456076543782.png
91KB, 477x504px
>a person is a Jew if their mother is a Jew

I think this is so strange. If true it should mean Jews don't have a threat of going extinct due to miscegenation, like whites. Any niggers can fuck Jewesses, it doesn't matter, the offspring are Jews, apparently, unlike if a nigger fucks a white woman, then apparently the offspring is more like the nigger than the white due to dominant and recessive genes.

And yet Israel doesn't want to let in refugees.
>>
"jews spread through the mother" is a kike trick. they came up with the idea to make it impossible to breed them out, since literally every other culture spreads through the father.
>>
>>138000371
What do you mean? How does simply stating "jews spread through the mother" make it impossible to breed them out?
>>
really, braindead goyim, not a single thought?
>>
>>138001425
Because when the jews get conquered, their conquerors rape their women and produce more jews.
>>
>>138001425
normally, you kill a culture by killing half the men, then enslaving the rest along with the women and children. If you want to steamroll the Jews you have to break away from societal norms of conquest and murder all their women and girls instead. It's inherently repugnant and is a self defense mechanism because no one really wants to dirty their hands with the task unless their a psychopath
>>
I heard that jewish matrilinial origins have ancient european genes, anyway the only jews that are like 50%+ israelite are the ones in the middle east.
The european ones are like slav/middle eastern hybrids.
>>
File: poor little white boy 2.png (320KB, 425x479px) Image search: [Google]
poor little white boy 2.png
320KB, 425x479px
>>138000186
POOR LITTLE WYTE BOIS
>>
>>138004273
>>138004422
You don't get my point. Anyone can call anything by any name. Doesn't change reality.
>>
>>138004715
>I heard that jewish matrilinial origins have ancient european genes
Wut? Does this sentence even mean anything?
>>
>>138001425
Because they don't care about the bloodline only the ideology. Most Jews today only have trace amounts of actual Semitic blood, they are predominantly ethnically European but the Zionistic ideology among the core remains intact. Plus taking the males sir name helps them hide the Jewish heritage and infiltrate the males culture
>>
>>138000371

It soreads through the mother because the mother cant fake being pregnant

If the father is jewish and the mother isnt then the kid might not be his and the kid wouldnt be a jew

If the mother is jewish and pregnant then the kid she births is a jew
>>
>>138006447
>they don't care about the bloodline
I have to see sources to believe that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.