[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it entertain /pol/ so much to see bloodshed? For instance,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: ++45+94984.jpg (464KB, 1687x1276px) Image search: [Google]
++45+94984.jpg
464KB, 1687x1276px
Why does it entertain /pol/ so much to see bloodshed? For instance, why was the shit in Spain to day so funny to /pol/?
>>
>>137998856
It's funny to watch the weak suffer for their stupidity.

Europeans are reaping what they sowed.
>>
>>137999188
Is cuckdom truly worse in Europe than the USA? I highly doubt it.
>>
>>137999188
I'll bet you like being pegged with a strapon.
>>
>>137998856
what is not funny about watching people who replace common sense with political correct fee fees get bitten on the ass?

If I tell you that an apple is poisonous and could of infected all the other apples with the poison and we should throw them all out but you say no and eat one, why wouldn't I laugh when the poison kills you?
>>
>>137998856
Because that's what the media reports constantly. There's no positivity anymore.
>>
Reality is the ultimate Red-Pill for normies and Lefties. No one can "unsee" reality.
>>
Cowards who pretend to be morally superior getting hurt from their own cowardice. That is lol worthy. It always has been always will be.
>>
File: 2017-08-04-23-01-10-.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-04-23-01-10-.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>137998856

Play stupid games, play stupid prizes.

Pic related.
>>
>>137998856

For speaking out against mass importation of Islam we were labeled bigots and literally Hitler. We were deplatformed from speaking, we were fired from jobs. We were spit on, beaten, and exiled from public life.

So when we see you cucks getting slaughtered and then apologizing to your murderers it reminds us that you are getting everything you deserve.

We were brave enough to tell the truth. And the leftist inquisition banished us. Every one of your deaths is vindication.
>>
File: HitlerSmile.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerSmile.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
Schadenfreude
>>
>>137998856
>hey, killer, come here
>*killer kills you*
I'm sorry, but it's funny
>>
>>137998856

Because /pol/ is chaos. And many here are so bored with their Incel Virgin Stuffed Burrito from Taco Bell....lives.

It's literally a shitpost site for angst ridden failures. Take nothing here seriously
>>
>>138001361
I guess you're a failure? Or are you the standout voice of reason who posts here for community service? lol

p.s. I hope you die
>>
I liked seeing it because the cops didn't want me to.
>>
>>137999188
Pretty much. There's something incredibly satisfying with the phrase "I told you so".
>>
>>138001361
This
>>
>>138001510
>>138001510

RUDE

DON'T BE MEAN

HURTING MY FEELINGS

PLEASE STOP
>>
>>137998856
#partandBarcelona
>>
>>138001361
>Loving chaos
>Being Successful/Unsuccessful

Those things are not mutually exclusive. We are all going to die, I just hope I am there to watch when you do.
>>
>>137998856
It's not
>>
>>138001913

I'm going to die in your Father's bed with my dick in his ass!!
>>
>>137998856
I'd rather have peace and safety but apparently that's Hitler and rapecist.
>>
The new form of the shill attack is " try and make you think about what your saying."
Do you really believe as Dylan Roof did?
What could make you show mercy to gays?
Why you Laff at Vans of Peace?
Okay, Shills: Do you really think this meddling in the fates of nations will bring about any utopia? Do you really think the races of the Earth will not stretch out your necks when they understand what you've been doing? Are you really that much smarter than everyone else?
>>
>>138002030
That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>137998856
Honestly? I mean if you are this fucking dense
>Terrorist attack happens
>Media/Politicians placate and calm the masses, claiming that people shouldn't jump to conclusions
>For the umpteenth time a Muzzie run down people
>No action taken beyond stripping more civil freedoms in the name of (((SECURITY)))

Yeah this shit is hilarious because people like you lap up this shit, accept their limp-wristed response, and go back to business as usual as the next Van of Peace gets planned out, hopefully they start going with exploding vans, might wake a handful of you idiots up.
>>
>>137998856
People are still trying to figure this out? Because white men are fucking evil. Children of the devil through and through. There is no degree of carnage that is enough to sate their bloodthirst.
>>
>>137998856
Because the people that got flattened by abdullah were more than likely to have been NPC sheeple tier retards. The media told them 'muh poor refugee children', so they voted for their centre right and centre left parties, neither of which care about migration or the threat of Islam.

If you had tried to talk with the people that were hurt and killed before this incident about migration/islam in Europe, you would be met with either apathy or derision. The children are unfortunate. But their parents no doubt voted for these policies, and lets be honest - they would have grown up to be a part of the same problem.

I used to care a great deal about these incidents when they occured. I would be shocked and angry, and certain that this would be the point where people would wake up, where we could be intellectually honest about the threat of islam, the compatibility of these migrants with western values, and the demographic changes that are already happening. Gradually these feelings have faded. Now I'm at the point where I can see the pictures, read the articles and even watch the more graphic videos with something approaching satisfaction. Its like watching a giant flatten some guards in skyrim. They are just NPC's. If they weren't, surely they would get out of the way of the dragon. This is what Europeans want. How bizarre. How ludicrous. Haha, indeed, how funny.
>>
>>137998856
/pol/ is filled with violent sociopaths

what would you expect from a bunch of neo-nazis anyway?
>>
>>137998856
>/pol/ is one person
It wasn't funny to me.
I was just disappointed in Europe for allowing shit like this to happen. It used to be a beautiful and historical place to visit until they started allowing in the fucking refugees.
>>
File: happenings.webm (1MB, 489x270px) Image search: [Google]
happenings.webm
1MB, 489x270px
>>
>>138003011
Well, if I recall these were NPCs from various places, like Germany
>>
>>137998856
Irony makes my sides hurt
>>
>>138003529
Good. The Germans deserve a taste of what is to come.

How is Turkey these days my roach friend?
>>
File: 199.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
I take no joy in the suffering of others and take no joy in their deaths. What I do believe though is that they chose this when they didn't leave the EU. Only they can save themselves and they chose not to do so.
>>
>>138003690
Fuck if I know, I'm here on work.
>>
>>138000587
>Win stupid prizes*
FTFY
>>
File: Barcelona.jpg (38KB, 585x326px) Image search: [Google]
Barcelona.jpg
38KB, 585x326px
>>137998856
Cold hard indifference. They won't learn so let them be. Strangely that is probably what God has decided long ago as well.
>>
>>138003917
good food?
>>
>>137998856

Because they asked for it. The entire situation is avoidable by simply saying no to refugees/immigrants. Fools get laughed at, that's how it works.
>>
>>137998856
Because it feels like I'm watching reruns on TV.

>Hey I remember this episode
>islamist kills a bunch of people with a car or something
>townspeople cry for a week then go back to their lives and do nothing about it.
>>
>>138004260
I'm more partial to Slav food, growing up in a German/Nordic/Polish area, However they do have some pretty decent food, Cop sis (I lack a euro board so I'm not going hunting for altcodes) is essentially a lamb skewer with pita-type bread, peppers and tomato on the side. Just had some Kubasi last night, was well made, they can be very good with seasoning, mileage may vary obviously.If you get a chance, try Kunefe, probably best when fresh (one I got was semi-soggy, may have sat for a bit.)
>>
File: 1484458282247.png (418KB, 990x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484458282247.png
418KB, 990x524px
Seeing fools get their comeuppance is amusing.
>>
File: 1474049635611.jpg (221KB, 550x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474049635611.jpg
221KB, 550x495px
>>137998856
Chaos bitch
Check muh dubz
>>
>>138004260
I did forget to mention, they are pretty hospitable, we did get a rundown of -off limits- topics, common sense shit like Politics and Religion, but they will offer you Tea pretty much anywhere as a courtesy regardless of if you give business or not. The coffee is pretty awesome, though if you aren't prepared for grounds it'll catch you off guard. I would go into more but I have to get to work.
>>
>>137998856
Edgy teens.
>>
>>138005845
interesting mate, thanks
>>
>>137998856
Edgy americans. They prefer talking about their autistic e-celebs and muh racewar. Imagine the shitstorm we would see if this happened in LA or NY. The jewish hypocrisy is strong.
>>
File: 1501036345987.gif (80KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1501036345987.gif
80KB, 248x203px
>>138003011
Lol, exactly!

But we gotta make the normies see and fear their hypocrisy. It's even more fun to watch when you have normies stressed out about uttering a peep against immigration.
>>
>>138000445
but they can twist their interpretations of reality to suit their beliefs
>>
>>138003011
refugees and migrants are not the problem, they can be legally deported at any time.

their local-born offspring are a different matter. they are repeatedly proven to be most susceptible to committing attacks. the government can't realistically do anything against them. there's no realistic solution except placing them all on hardcore surveillance
>>
Because Europestan has an open border policy and most of their own citizens support it while mocking Trump for wanting a wall. So watching it unravel is quite fulfilling.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.