[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst part about all this new neo-nazi fearmongering is that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
The worst part about all this new neo-nazi fearmongering is that even though I don't consider myself a white nationalist or anything like that, I did support Trump and now I'm getting lumped into that group by my media and my friends.
>>
>>137998068
one of us. one of us.
>>
>>137998068
Who cares lol?
>>
>>137998068
Get in their face and tell them to take it back.

They're just using racism to screw with people anyways. Are you a TI, Pepe?
>>
File: Doxxed in Virginia.png (492KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Doxxed in Virginia.png
492KB, 750x1334px
>>137998068
What chance that your family will disown you if they find out your beliefs?
>>
>>137998068
who gives a fuck

the msm and everyone that takes it at face value are retarded
>>
>white nationalist

I see this world thrown a lot these days. Can anyone explain to me wtf is wrong with being a white nationalist? It's not even racist (even though there is nothing wrong with racism). At this rate soon calling yourself white will be deemed as "hate speech"
>>
>>137998726
Like I said, they're just using racism and all of the extremist imagery to fuck with people. It's meant to balkanize and weaken the US in the long term. Just like Alex Jones says. It's not rocket science. It's just commie manipulation tactics. Every commie is under the impression there is some sort of utopia waiting around the corner, and it's conservatives who are standing in the way. And they're wrong. They know that for good people, being called a racist is a serious blow. We do what we can to be good to our neighbors.
>>
>>137998726

But in all actuality, white nationalism is kind of silly. Especially in America. Diversity really is a strength. But forced diversity isn't. Not only that but it's immoral.
>>
File: 1502816235485.png (3KB, 408x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502816235485.png
3KB, 408x240px
>known as the preserver
>known as the destroyer
pick one
>>
>>137999727
Cont. from.

Basically what I'm saying is that the average American isn't racist or sexist, but the far left is turning people into hate machines to harm the US. What good is diversity without unity? Diversity without unity is basically a constant war. How can you prove you're not racist when someone calls you a racist? You can't. It's this intangible mechanism they use to damage people's soul.
>>
>>137998068
feelsbadman

but thats their exact plan you know
>>
>>137998726
White Zionism
>>
>>137998068

Oh NOOO. People are lumping you into a GROUP. You should fucking give up on your beliefs now...you fucking KEKWAD!!

Yeah!!!
>>
>>137998068
Awww. Either that or your an alt-left terrorist
>>
>>137998068

Welcome to the leftwing hate machine kiddo.

It ends when you either do what they tell you or you're dead.
>>
>>138001636
But what do they want?
They're just crazy/stupid.
Pfff, I'd date a black chick if I could.
I'd date damn near anybody at this point.
So long as they're not annoying or bat shit.
>>
>>138000583
>the average American isn't racist or sexist
Except every functional human being at birth has an in-group preference, and they have to be conditioned over years of constant propaganda to stop it.
>>
>>137998068
Quit being a fucking pussy and aggressively debate them about it. If they say Trump's a racist ask him why then explain why they are wrong. And if they don't change their minds then get violent and fight them until they do
>>
>>138001866

They want you to obey.

Become one of them and you'll avoid being demonized... at least for a little while. They have a tendency to eat their own.
>>
>>137998068
that's why the label alt right exists
>>
>>138001884
I meant, "Most Americans aren't bigots."

Sadly, the left is no longer intellectual. They can't accept that some people COULD POSSIBLY have a natural aversion to people who are different, and that it can't be fixed without applying extreme coercion.

All my parents had to tell me about black people is that, "Well, yuh know, they've just had it a little harder than us." That resounded with me, and even got me to respect black people. That's literally all it took. It was a lie. But it worked. My parents didn't have it f#ckin' easy. lol.
>>
Lay with dogs your bound to catch fleas.
>>
>>138001884
That may be but modern society already puts a newborn completely out of their evolutionary tract anyway. It's just one more thing that people are conditioned and adapt to
>>
>>137998571
Zero. We all voted for him too and my mom is DEFINITELY more racist than I am. But my friends were all Berners.
>>
>>137998068
>do something fucking stupid like be responsible for getting an idiot elected
>get ostracized for it
boohoo frogposter, it's a small price to pay considering Trump fucked up the USA's reputation in only such a short amount of time

you're not racist or a white nationalist just for voting for him but you are dumb as hell
>>
File: Charlottesvillewasasetup2.jpg (257KB, 911x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesvillewasasetup2.jpg
257KB, 911x1199px
>>137998068

That was the entire point of this whole little psyop.
>>
>>137998068

They did that from the start Anon. If you're a white male you'll always be a racist to them.
>>
File: Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg (3MB, 719x8870px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg
3MB, 719x8870px
>>137998068
>>
>>138002657
People who actually hate Trump while seeing what's happening around us are the only dumb motherfuckers here. Every day, I am so glad I Trump won.

Since you believe whites and blacks are genetically equal and that evolution doesn't apply to humans, you're the dumbest one out of them all.
>>
>>137998068
My dad is a legit Klan member, my family is ecstatic with Trump.

I don't believe in white nationalism but blood runs thicker than water
>>
>>137998068
If they call you a racist.
>call them niggers
If they call you a Nazi
>give them a sig heil

There is no way of convincing someone your not something.
So just fuck with them. They call you some name, act 10 times worse.
>>
>>138002947
>Since you believe whites and blacks are genetically equal and that evolution doesn't apply to humans, you're the dumbest one out of them all.
>w-w-well at least I'm not a monkey
dude that's fucking embarrassing, you went from 0 to full retard in like 3 seconds

no wonder people have trouble taking you seriously, you are a SPERG kek
>>
Does anybody believe in white genocide?

I just saw this fucking Sum 41 concert on yootoob and man, there were a lot of fucking white people there. I had no idea there were that many Sum 41 fans.
>>
>>138003111
Kill yourself
>>
>>138003198
Neurological leftism can also be removed genetically.
>>
>>137998068
Nazis don't care about nationalism, if they would, they would tone it down to not alienate the 90%. They're feds and if they're not, they're retards or teenagers having their edgy phase.
>>
>>138004173
that's uhh interesting

so you wanna have rough sex or not?
>>
>>137998068
That's the entire point. This bullshit is being forced to polarized.
>>
File: d7c.jpg (60KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
d7c.jpg
60KB, 600x458px
>>138003111
kys
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.