[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am finally doing my own research and falling down the Fed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ((Ice(gold)burg)).jpg (217KB, 960x829px) Image search: [Google]
((Ice(gold)burg)).jpg
217KB, 960x829px
So I am finally doing my own research and falling down the Fed reserve rabbit hole.

Post what you know, pics, red pills, youtubes, facts.

The absolute basics:

>Fed reserve is a privately owned organization that prints and loans money out of thin air for the the US Gov.

>Loans money, then charges interest on those loans.

>America is in debt upwards of 18 trillion dollars, not all of which is to the Fed, but some to china, corporations ETC.

>Below is the list of the owners of the 12 Central Banks:
- Rothschild Bank of London
- Rothschild Bank of Berlin
- Lazard Brothers of Paris
- Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
- Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
- Warburg Bank of Hamburg
- Lehman Brothers of New York
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Goldman, Sachs of New York
- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
In all, there are about 300 VERY POWERFUL, partly foreign individuals that owns the FED.

>Although the FED is required to give back most of its PROFITS back to the Treasury Dept., there is NO ORGANIZATION that has the power to AUDIT the FED (not even the Congress or the IRS). This creates a HUGE opportunity for creative accounting to hide the profit that ROBS the US Tax Payers Hundreds of Billions of Dollars annually.

>Every year, a few Congressmen introduce a legislation to AUDIT the FED; and every year, the legislation is defeated. The FED has the most powerful, invisible lobbying power there is. See Dodd frank act, and bill introduced by Rand Paul then later by Bernie sanders to audit the fed.

>The owners of the FED own the controlling interests in ALL major media in the US. Rockefeller, through Chase Manhattan bank, controls CBS and ABC and 28 other broadcasting firms. Each of the other owners of the FED also have controlling interest in the US media. This explain why the media have been silent about the FED scam. The FED fraud is the biggest and longest cover-up in the US today.

(Cont)
>>
HOW THE OWNERS OF THE FED PROFIT AT OUR EXPENSE

The US goverment runs a deficit annually. To cover this, the US goverment issues bonds which are bought by the FED.

Since the FED has the POWER TO PRINT MONEY, it can buy any amount of the US Government bonds at almost NO COST, save for the expense of printing money (approximately 3 cents per $100).

At this point, the owners of the FED already profit $99.97 for every 3 cents they invested to print the money. Basically, they exchange something that costs almost nothing to them with the US Government Bonds.

Since the FED can NOT be AUDITTED by the IRS (or even by Congress), most of this profit can go anywhere the FED owners want to. BTW, did I mention that the profit is TAX-FREE?

After buying the bonds, the owner of the FED can either:
1. Keep the bonds, and collect the interest the US Government now OWES them.
2. Sell the bonds to the US Tax Payers or foreigners.

In either case, the FED owners have profitted $99.97 for every 3 cents it invested to print the money. Remember, the FED is a PRIVATELY OWNED corporation, just like the Federal Express. The profit of the FED goes to the FED owners.

The US Government now owes the FED owners the interest on those bonds. Remember that the FED owners DO NOT EARN the bonds. They simply PRINT the money to buy the bonds. In other words, they created money out of thin air, and exchange it for the interest bearing bonds.
>>
In order to pay for the bonds' interest, the US Government taxes the US population.

When a US Citizen holding US Government bonds receives his/her return of investment on the bonds, essentially the money he/she receives is the tax money he/she is paying to the Government.

When the OWNERS of the FED receive the interest on the BONDS they're holding, they are receiving that money for FREE (save the initial 3 cents per $100 investment to print the money)! Not only that, the FED owners receive the money TAX FREE.
Under the LAW, the FED is REQUIRED to RETURN its PROFIT back to the US Treasury. However, NEITHER the Congress NOR the IRS have the POWER to AUDIT the FED. The FED has used this obvious loophole to profit via creative accounting.

Consider this: every year, the FED profits by hundreds of billions of dollars by buying US Government Bonds. Yet it only returns approximately $20 billion to the US Treasury. The rest of the profit has been spent as Operational Expense.

The FED expects us to believe that the FED operational expenses amounts to $100s billion dollars annually!!!
The truth is, those profits were spent as "DIVIDENDS TO SHAREHOLDERS"!!!! Year after year, the FED owners bleed the US Tax Payer dry by hundreds of billions of dollars. Keep this going, and the US will go bankrupt in a few more years. Small wonder why the National Debt is increasing at its current rate.
>>
Last bump til slid into oblivion
>>
>>137997675
U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 10

...make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts;...

States are prevented from using anything but gold or silver.
>>
>>137998285
To much happening. Come back later.
>>
>>137997675
Best facts don't sink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y
>>
>>137998596
This is actually true looking through the catalog so, ok
>>
>>137997675
Eustace Mullins is your man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3Iyq1i_30
>>
>>137997675
You need to look into the Dragon family.

They are the reason the Rothschild's did what they did.

Look at all the connection between the Dragon family and Kingdom Holdings.
>>
File: 1494013744658.jpg (380KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494013744658.jpg
380KB, 1536x2048px
>>137997675
Not much. I just read something an hour ago about Tish Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' mom) being a huge sexual degenerate in Hollywood.

If it's not worthy, Miley cyrus' grand dad was a higher up in the Federal Reserve and it was said to give Billy ray Cyrus his jump start in the music industry. Sorta how Amy schumer is only a comedian because her uncle (or whatever) is a senator.
>>
>>137999928
>If it's not worthy
If it's worth while.*

Sorry, drunk.
>>
Read around here, it has stuff very nicely indexed and sourced https://isgp-studies.com/intro You can search the site for mentions of the federal reserve but they're mostly trickled around in various articles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.