[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can whites re-assert our power? Is there any hope for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: white people.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
How can whites re-assert our power? Is there any hope for Western nations?
>>
You had your chance and you were defeated. Time to move on.
>>
Stop smiling for starters
>>
End all welfare programs. Let the lesser races sink or swim.
>>
>>137992310
Subhumans only exist to strike fear into real humans. Destroy the dark forces controlling us and then we will remove welfare.
>>
>>137992443
What?
>>
File: 04trump1_opener-articleLarge.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
04trump1_opener-articleLarge.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
>>137992289
I like this one.
>>
File: ihTNbQk.jpg (165KB, 1250x937px) Image search: [Google]
ihTNbQk.jpg
165KB, 1250x937px
>>137992148
There's hope so long as a single White man still breathes.
>>
>>137992607
The cartels running things control us by fear mongering. The shitskins are just one weapon at their disposal. Use some pretty words and they do whatever you want.
>>
File: landwhaleexecutionMAGAKEK.png (255KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
landwhaleexecutionMAGAKEK.png
255KB, 764x400px
>>137992148
>>
Bang everyone & over populate America with white babies & hope become tiny white supremacists.
>>
White people care about their children having a good life and want to be able to afford the finer things in life. Blacks and minorities for the most part don't give a fuck and know that they government will provide for their bastard kids.
>>
>>137992310
this 100%
>>
>>137992148
buy local organic shit, just don't be a fag about it.

spend less money on stupid shit you don't need and save money, don't use credit.

own land, use that land and money to rent to only white people
>>
>>137992148
The only whites giving up their power are the libtards who hate themselves for being white.
>>
>>137993537
>mfw this is what the jews are trying to do
>>
>>137993818
having "white privilege" is just proof our ancestors worked harder to give us a better life. don't let their crab mentality shame you, they're just mad they are losing.
>>
Read the bible. It's all there, the prophecies come true. Follow the bible. It literally teaches that race mixers are to be put to death - read leviticus. "And you shall not let any of your seed pass through the fire to Molech"

The bible is a highly racist book that teaches all non-whites will be exterminated.
>>
>>137994893
>I believe in magical fairy tales! It's TOTALLY REAL GUYS
>GUYS, SERIOUSLY
>SERIOUSLY
>GUYS
>>
>>137995288
>waaaahhh people are believing in things i dont like waaahhh

dumb cunt
>>
Succeed. Its all you can do. Make money and raise a family. Ignore the niggetry going on and focus on you and your future. If whites rise up as individuals we will control society again.
>>
File: literally 100% white.png (396KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
literally 100% white.png
396KB, 780x439px
>>137992148
If you want to do it without killing all the non-whites in your country, you're gonna have to sterilize them all instead. You'll be outbred otherwise.
>>
>>137995288
You're free to be a nonbeliever but you don't have to be a dick about.
>>
>>137995288
Christianity built the Western World you dumb faggot
>>
>>137992148
The only way is to have good morals, get married, and have at least 3 children. Yes, this means you must leave your house and interact with normies. Whites need to build a stronger community. Also, it helps if you live in a small town.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.