[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough, I don't want to think about politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 35917470532_9279231a9f_k.jpg (656KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
35917470532_9279231a9f_k.jpg
656KB, 1536x2048px
I've had enough, I don't want to think about politics anymore. The constant political arguments, the conspiracies, the shilling, I'm done with it all. The only problem is that I cant' escape it, Americans are so fucking stupid and regurgitate shit at me that they see on the Colbert Report 2.0. I just want to blue pill myself and check out of politics for the rest of my life. It's so pointless to argue, no one changes their opinion and either people accept that they don't know everything and shut the fuck up or they are arrogant enough to think they can educate you. I'm sick of it.

How do I check myself out of this machine? Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>137982789
Plz help
>>
>>137982789
Don't check out bro, just take a step back. Try staying away from social media for a bit and if your hear shit in real life just ignore it or walk away. If people actively engage you tell them you don't want to talk about it. Keep hold of your beliefs and values. Getting worn down to the point you give up is what the other side would love. Shilling, conspiracies, virtue signalling, all of it. It's all human garbage and the best route is to laugh in it's face and have a good time. Worst case, they come after you in their beloved revolution - and if/when that happens, you'll be ready.
>>
I hate it too. See, you do something simple like
>believes men are men and women are women
And then the whole fucking world wants to literally destroy your entire life for "misgendering" someone. Look, if someone else is in charge and they get to make the country do what they want, fine. But they literally want us to deny reality which is why it's impossible to escape.
>>
>>137982789
>Does anyone else feel this way?
i believe that's the consensus of most Americans lately, especially in the last week. i think it was the 10 months of watching the left riot with no attention from the media, followed by 1 guy sperging out because his car was getting smacked with a bat getting exploded in the MSM like Hitler in a klan outfit burning a jewish nigger on a cross. Normies everywhere: "are you kidding me?"
>>
>Erase FB account
>>
>>137983794
I just feel like it's all taking so much precious time and energy from my life that I should be spending on something better, you know? But I can't get away
>>
>>137982789
I want to fondle those eyeballs.
>>
>>137983794

/thread
>>
File: 1493198830342.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493198830342.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
>>137987265
>Trump's gaze is judging me as I'm ogling her titties.
>>
>>137987724
He's just upset that you aren't grabbing her by the pussy
>>
File: 1499764067691.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499764067691.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>137988688
O right. I forgot.
>>
File: dream a dream.png (3MB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dream a dream.png
3MB, 1152x1536px
>>
I also need pol for my memes
>>
>>137982789
Physically get away from it.
I now live about 45 mins outsider a major city on 50 acres in a log cabin on a lake. Never have to deal with all that drama and bs anymore.

It's rural but not so much that I can't go to city when I want .A bit past semi-rural.
It's a much more laid back lifestyle. I just got home from helping my neighbor stacking wood. We talked about family,cooking,life etc. normal life stuff. Last weekend I spent the day with my girlfriends in the city and they talked about politics and trump and blah blah. It's easy to get away from it if you aren't around people talking,and trying to influence your opinion, about it. You can filter what you see online but you can't filter peoples mouths.

We have high speed internet and amazon delivers right to my door so I gave up the drama but retain some creature comforts.

A 400 sq ft coffin apartment doesn't compare to watching the light of the moon dance around on the lake as you relax in your jacuzzi.
>>
File: FaceApp_1503026831447.jpg (295KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1503026831447.jpg
295KB, 768x1024px
>>137982789
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.