[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what effect 9/11 had on New York City and/or Manhattan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: twaw.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twaw.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
I want to know what effect 9/11 had on New York City and/or Manhattan crime statistics.

Were there any crimes reported the afternoon/evening of 9/11 ?

How many crimes were there, the day after on 9/12?

Did criminals take an off day, because of the tragedy?

Can anyone find this data? I have a hard time getting NYC crime statistics for specific dates.
>>
Why do you care? Who gives a fuck, was 17 years ago. Fucking nothing your autistic ass will do will change anything. Go to sleep bud
>>
>>137978813
16 years ago actually. How old are you?
>>
>>137978813
Hey fuckface.

Maybe I care because my brother died in Tower 2.

Fuck you.

If you want to talk some shit, come meet me in real life and say it to my tire iron, faggot.
>>
>>137978615

Only tangentially related, but there was one woman who went missing on 9/11 and reported as a victim but was later found to have been murdered
>>
I just found a news article about some guy murdered the same day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/nyregion/brooklyn-murder-on-sept-11-2001-remains-unsolved.html

Apparently the only that day other than the tower people
>>
Crime stats will show 3000 more murders in Sept. Due to Records retention laws, I'd put good money you won't get an accurate count because legally they don't have to keep paperwork that long . You MIGHT be able to get info from the clerk of court, but that is going to be EXPENSIVE due to time and tech.
>>
>>137979115
Well maybe your brother should have took better flying lessons
>>
>>137980224
You probably don't remember it because you werent from here nor were you old enough. In my heart these jokes will never get funny...it will never be enough time. Nobody is going to laugh at your joke...you will only be met with hostility. Essentially you are a scumbag not even worthy of being used as fertilizer. One day you will tell your joke to someone...only they wont be laughing and you will be in the hospital...I hope this day comes soon for you.
>>
>>137980761
i remember it too and you sound like a triggered bitch.
>>
God here,

There were 196 crimes the day after 9/12

I will be sending you the full data
>>
>>137978813
why are you so angry? maybe you should be the one going to bed and try to calm down.
>>
>>137981254
No you.
>>
>>137981352
>God is a leaf
this makes a lot of sense
>>
>>137978615
i remember specifically crime was down for like 2 weeks afterwards. i remember it from the news or something
>>
>>137978813
people want to know stuff man, it's interesting to them. don't see why this hurts you so so much.
>>
>>137982213
Because everything has already been invesigated, stop wasting your time.
>>
>>137982508
He wants to know what effect the tragedy had on the criminal environment of NY. You're acting like hes trying to discover some kind of conspiracy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.