[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Go to uni >Meet oneitis >Start hanging out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Be me
>Go to uni
>Meet oneitis
>Start hanging out with her
>Get her number
>I'm in love
>She goes away for the summer
>We fall out of contact
>I see she's back in town for the Fall semester
>Text her asking to meet up for lunch with some friends from last semester
>Lunch day comes
>She shows up with some nigger
>Apparently they're dating
>Still love her and dont want her to be some AIDS infested coalburner
>Lowkey drop hints about black men committing the most crime, raping white women, and in general being violent subhumans the entire lunch
>Nigger catches on and begins to chimp out
>Finally she will see what a subhuman he is
>She and the rest of my friends get angry at me and call me a racist Trump supporter(I voted for him but he has nothing to do with this)
>I get pissed and leave

I'm so fucking angry I can't contain it. Why the fuck do niggers have to ruin everything? I want to find that fucking ape and lynch his ass. Is there anything I can do?
>>
I hope you burn alive in your anger.
>>
>>137967864
Fake and gay
>>
>>137967864
What a faggot. You are, I mean.
>>
She wouldn't want your micropenis anyway - especially after having his huge tube in her ass and his friend's in her mouth.
>>
>>137967864
stop larping
>>
>>137967864
Actually do it. As long as you kill more than two it'll be a betterment to all of society.
>>
>>137967864
> Post shill story that has nothing to do with the woman and everything to incite hatred towards another race

Sage
>>
>>137967864
>Lowkey drop hints
>Lowkey

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>137967864
>>Nigger catches on and begins to chimp out
>>Finally she will see what a subhuman he is

Im sure this is exactly how it happened and that your autistic ass isnt misreading the entire situation

>She and the rest of my friends get angry at me and call me a racist Trump supporter(I voted for him but he has nothing to do with this)
>I get pissed and leave

Be angry with yourself that you only have this autism and not the useful weaponized form
>>
>>137967864
Maybe you're just not her type. She may be looking for that gorilla dick motherfucker that make dyke pussy moist.
>>
>>137967864
>be me
>go to uni
>meet onitis
>start frequenting /pol/
>begin dropping racism and anti-semetism around her
>get engaged
What a life
>>
File: 1502940209035.jpg (411KB, 1481x922px) Image search: [Google]
1502940209035.jpg
411KB, 1481x922px
>>137968126

That's some tolerant leftism you got there, son!
>>
>>137967864
>nice bullshit
>>
>>137967864
>this happened
>>
>>137968648
>>137968506
>>137968493
>>137968274
>>137968126
Witness the Shillbot in its natural habitat, it's so obvious it hurts.

OP, all you have to do is mess with the nig psychologically. Find where he lives at start messing with little things in the area. Figure out his routine and mess with him, if he goes to the grocery store, arrange the food into his name. Send people to dress up and follow him everywhere. Start rebuilding your friendship with ur friends and feign kindness to the blackie. After a while you can start messing with him in private to cause him to become extremely angry at you. If you do it right he will lash out seemingly irrationally. Girl will see him for the nonhuman he is as he deteriorates and will eventually break up with him. Then you can take your prize, but don't stop there. Continue torturing him until he moves away or kills himself.
>>
>>137967864
You said too much. You were supposed to kill her with kindness and fucking leave. If you can't do that navigate yourself to r9k
>>
>>137967864

> kisses her
> know she got a nigger dick in her mouth
> still kisses her
> she got a black rod in her vagey-gey
> licks her anyway

truly a alpha male,no matter how much shower you take,someone else was there.
>>
File: 1501944265564.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1501944265564.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>137967864
>>
>Hahaagha I sure do hate niggers
>uhhhhh
>Yeah and like how they're all rapists and thugs
>anon wtf...?
>OMG STOP CHIMPING OUT, STACEY CAN YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF AN APE YOUR BF IS NOW?

it went something like this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.