[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Sociology of Families >teacher says that the class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: die_sad.png (349KB, 444x400px) Image search: [Google]
die_sad.png
349KB, 444x400px
>go to Sociology of Families
>teacher says that the class is a safe space and that she won't appreciate racists or sexists or homophobics in her class
>says we're going to talk about the differences between families with privilege and those without
>also mentions that we're going to learn about those races which are marginalized and their family dynamics
>textbook is called "The Family: Dilversity, Inequality, and Social Change"
>>
>>137967404
If you don't like the class drop it
>>
>>137967404
Redpill them.
>>
>go to Sociology of Families
faggot
>>
>>137967404
I feel you anon, as an amerindian, back when I was in school we were the evil abusive, child sacrificers and good invaders killers, while the teacher teached us about the Kingdom of castille and how they killed all the people that looked like us.
>>
File: affe7b_5357979.jpg (66KB, 807x314px) Image search: [Google]
affe7b_5357979.jpg
66KB, 807x314px
Stop it. Right now.

Stop going to University. Asshole.
>>
>>137967404

next class,stand up and say,i am white and i'm proud of being white,get arrested and raped by a nigger. USA USA USA
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
Social sciences were infected by Marxists decades ago.
>>
File: 1429559143395.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1429559143395.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>137968617
>>
>>137967706
Its an easy A tho
>>
File: textbook.jpg (175KB, 798x1002px) Image search: [Google]
textbook.jpg
175KB, 798x1002px
>this is the textbook
>>
That's amazing that propaganda 101 for some bs ideology is considered education at a university now.
>>
>>137968208
do this
your uni and degree thereof is shit anyway and you know it
>>
>>137967404
You signed up for a sociology class? Why? And having done so, why do you complain?
>>
>>137970230
You know it's fiction because on the cover it has a picture of a black family and the dad is in the picture. But then again the black guy is a rapist.
>>
>>137967404
*****Ideological filtration.*****

The teacher asks a pointed morality question at the beginning of the year to figure out which students to target for demoralization. (Poor Grades or struggle sessions)

Students that have the wrong beliefs (white males) (christians) will be targeted until they conform or are destroyed.

My first struggle sessions began at age 7.

This is illegal and should be immediately reported to the News and a civil rights lawyer should be contacted.

This is discrimination.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.