[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do north Africans try to pass as Italian, Greek, or Spanish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: P.jpg (76KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
P.jpg
76KB, 900x677px
Why do north Africans try to pass as Italian, Greek, or Spanish when they go to Europe or NA? Is it because they are inbred sunhumans who are ashamed of thier goat fucking religion ?
>>
>>137964361
Fuck off you fucking racist piece of shit.
>>
>>137965591
Nigger detected
>>
>>137965591
Here comes the maghrebian diaspora, I bet you tell people your italian or greek and try to fuck Irish women but they identity you as the nigger you are
>>
>>137966182
The stench of a nignog is easily distinguishable up close. They can only pass as Mediterranean from a distance
>>
>>137966410
They can't at all, the most swarthiest Greek or Sicilian is 300x more white looking then a maghrebian
>>
I've never done anything like this.
>>
>>137965591
Get out of my country shit skin.
>>
>>137966933
Your fellow maghrebian diaspora are very fond of doing it
>>
File: 847.jpg (55KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
55KB, 500x373px
>>137964361
>tfw nazi germany considered kabyles to be aryan and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>137968382
No he didn't
>>
File: 761.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
761.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>137968790
Feel free to look it up.
>>
>>137969785
He did not, Hitler was a German nationalist and wanted to kill all non Germans. He would wipe your camel fucking Tribe out in an afternoon
>>
>>137967023
With the exception of some frustrated Kabyle, no Maghrebis have ever done anything like this.

May I know where you saw this kind of thing happen?
>>
>>137970220
There are tons that Immigrate to Europe and pretend to be greek, Italian, or Spanish.
>>
>>137964361
just we try make you less cuckold and redpilling you about us
>>
>>137964361
Because Mexican and African people are on the same level. Italians and Greeks are fine though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.