[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come our niggers are so much more civilized then American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: mincingtoby.jpg (41KB, 617x413px) Image search: [Google]
mincingtoby.jpg
41KB, 617x413px
How come our niggers are so much more civilized then American niggers?

Is there some special formula? Is there any hope of taming the southern niggers?

Maybe it's because we don't have nearly as many? Maybe they need to reach a critical mass before they start ruining their own shit and then everybody elses?

Are there lessons to be learned from Canada's relatively docile nigger population?

Pic related, this is a Canadian nigger.

Every single one of you, no matter how physically atrophied from a sedentary lifestyle you may be, no matter how sheltered and fruity you might be, no matter what kind of limp-wristed cowardly pussy you could ever possibly be, you could legitimately kick this niggers ass in a fair fight.

Maybe it's because we white kids fight a lot from hockey culture ect?
I've almost never even seen a nigger try to pull the kind of attitude up here that is common place down south.

Well except for one time, I saw a nigger walk into a party of ours and flip my friend's cap off of his head, and he got kicked in the face before the hat even hit the ground and he apologized a lot.

Maybe our mild nigger population is a noguns issue? Our niggers aren't armed so people are actually willing to fight them, so they never get too out of control?
Although I have visited towns in Arizona where everybody was armed so maybe it's an either or situation, either no guns for the niggers, or ample guns for everybody else is the secret recipe.

There is some situation that keeps our niggers different from your niggers, it should be studied and copied.

I bet it's nigger population density.
>>
File: DSC_0234.jpg (55KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0234.jpg
55KB, 500x335px
Black mischlings.
>>
Not that I know much about niggers, but nigger is a nigger.
>>
>>137960721
Yours don't feel a sense of entitlement
>>
>>137960721
england niggers are even better than canadias
>>
>>137960721
There aren't enough of them to form enclaves of degeneracy, mayhem, and chimpdom.
>>
>>137960721

It's the welfare programs. And lack of incentives.
>>
File: white gets shrekt.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
white gets shrekt.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>
>>137960721
>then
fuck off nigger
>>
>>137960721
Because it's fucking cold 90% of the year, it's like chimpout kryptonite
>>
>>137960721
Niggers form what is known as hood culture over time. Being in largely white towns or cities counteracts this, but in America where there are large packs the hood culture rapidly starts, and it gets worse with every generation. So small groups or new niggers haven't developed the hood culture to the extent America has.
>>
>>137961371
Our latino muds are also much calmer and do not smell nearly as bad as they do in America and Mexico, and they are far less retarded as well.
>>
I don't give a fuck about P Diddy
>>
Because despite our retarded government we have the proper structure wherein everyone can succeed if they put in the effort.

Except for first nations people who get treated like shit, but that's partly their own fault
>>
>>137960721
Have you been to Toronto latley op
>>
>>137961642
top kek
>>
>>137960721
It is nigger population density.
If niggers don't form a ghetto and are forced to hang out with mostly white people they will learn by imitation.

But if you give them space and let them have their own community you are fucked. They will just make their own hierarchy and play by their own rules.
>>
>>137961371
>>137962009
Oh fuck. Mexicant got BTFO by a leaf
Lmao
>>
>>137962009
Oh and obese, I forgot to mention that our spic mongrels are not nearly as slovenly as they are in Mexico. Maybe that's a consequence of our beaners being less retarded, as mentioned before?

I mean, it's not saying much,because Mexicans are exceptionally smelly, fat and retarded, but there's still some kind of disconnect going on and it would be interesting to know the facts.
>>
>>137962005

You have to include wigger culture in that. Which began in the 80's and took off in the 90's in suburbs and poorer industrial areas across the US. Even where the numbers of nigras was small you had fucktards emulating their behavior. The was a decent documentary entitled "Banging in Little Rock" which documented the phenomena. There was also a doc by the same company that did "Soldiers of the Race War" that was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>137962200
No, I am hetro.

That is a different thread entirely.
>>
File: drake.jpg (162KB, 646x903px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
162KB, 646x903px
>>137960721
>Every single one of you, no matter how physically atrophied from a sedentary lifestyle you may be, no matter how sheltered and fruity you might be, no matter what kind of limp-wristed cowardly pussy you could ever possibly be, you could legitimately kick this niggers ass in a fair fight.

Drake would fucking smash you
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (113KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
113KB, 1024x777px
>>137960721
Maybe it's because they are genetically inclined to spend most of their time up trees and therefore they feel at home surrounded by leafs..?
Seriously I think it's a critical brown mass thing. They need whites around them to keep life normal or it turns chaotic and they chimp out. Black countries are proof of this.
>>
Drake is half-Jewish and a rich child actor dude
>>
>>137962930
In the bum
>>
>>137962791
Because I was going to say that the din dus there are exceptionally third world tier like robbing eachother to just force one rival gang member to suck the person doing the robbery's dick
>>
>>137960721
You're right it's the lack of density.

If you go to the bad areas of Toronto it's the same as in the US.
>>
>>137960721
Cancerous rap and ghetto culture is exclusive to US.
>>
>>137961642
Unironically this.
>>
>>137963047
>Rich child actor

Actually drake only made 50 racks a year on Degrassi. He also had to help his mom pay the mortgage so after he did that his money disappeared. Toronto is not a cheap place to live and 50 racks is not a lot of money there.
>>
A Liberian lady I worked with told me one time that American blacks are so bad because the Africans back in the day rounded up all the prisoners and bad children and sold them to the white people as slaves, so being bad is just in their blood
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.