[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is alt-right praising complete historical losers? Nazi Germany,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: pobrane (1).png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).png
8KB, 231x218px
Why is alt-right praising complete historical losers? Nazi Germany, Confederates...
>>
because they were right
>>
look at the alt-left they support failurs
USSR, China, Cuba, North Korea......
>>
>>137958557
Could just stop being collectivist and support the winners (liberal democracy)

USA, UK, France
>>
>>137958557
Who exactly belongs to this "alt-left"? I consider myself leftist and I'm certainly not supporting any of these countries.

Also, doesn't really matter, but as of now, China is the second most powerful country in the world, hardly any failure.
>>
>>137960027
Partly accomplished by injecting itself with the Chad Economic System after uncle Mao died
>>
>>137958319

One of them was right, Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler were defiantly in the right.
>>
>>137960027
>Who exactly belongs to this "alt-left"?
Literally everyone who doesn't support Trump.
>>
>>137958130
because it gets a certain group all riled up
>>
>>137958130
>democrat
the democrat party is what the confederation turned into, so your the looser : )
>>
File: richardspenceraltright.jpg (83KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
richardspenceraltright.jpg
83KB, 800x1015px
>>137958130
Read Corey Robin's The Reactionary Mind.

Right-wing ideology is tailor made for losers.
>>
>>137961202
And what according to you all, ALL of these people somehow support all those regimes?

That's a bold statement, to say the least...
>>
>>137962218
>right: the weak fear the strong
>left: the strong fear the week

keep collecting those neetbux senpai
>>
>>137962218
>Right-wing ideology is tailor made for losers.
Wouldn't it be left wing tho? Historically they always sided with "common people", were for equality and redistribution.

Although it actually changed a bit with the rise of the neoliberal left, as some far right parties included traditionally left wing proposals and portray themselves as being the ones with the people.
>>
>>137958557
>China
>failure
Uhhhh you either haven't been paying attention or you're just stupid
>>
File: 6b0.jpg (57KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
6b0.jpg
57KB, 640x736px
>when you work for shareblue
>>
>>137958130
why does little leftyfuck need his gibby gibs practically in order to motherfucking breathe? Are your sort too stupid, gib lick? Do you need guvvy mummy to give you some wick babby formula to suck suck?

Kek. Leftists are fucking losers innately. Not even humans, practically. Sapient beings should prove it's sake, by maintaining themselves. The leftist animal by and large? It cannot.
>>
>>137958130
Since when does the left have a problem with supporting losers?
>>
>>137960027
>Who exactly belongs to this "alt-left"? I consider myself leftist and I'm certainly not supporting any of these countries.

Doesn't matter.
If being photographed at the same event as a man with a Nazi flag makes someone a Nazi, then you are a supporter of the USSR, China, Cuba, North Korea by association.

You don't get to play the broadstrokes game and complain when it's played on you, red.
>>
>>137962858
>Wouldn't it be left wing tho? Historically they always sided with "common people", were for equality and redistribution.

The real elite of society are always a very very small %. Therefore, they need to devise ways to get more people on their side and champion their cause. The right has always been populist as even the old world aristocrats had to rally commoners and peasants behind them.

In order to achieve this goal, the tactic of the right has always been to make losers feel empowered, e.g. some NEET gamer can feel superior for no reason other than being White or being German.
>>
>>137963671
I'm not calling you a nazi, you have no reason to call me a communist.
>>
>>137960027

and who exactly belongs to this "alt-right", sub 1% of trump supporters? Basically weird nazi larpers? Weird how this tiny fringe group makes headlines constantly, kinda makes you think
>>
>>137958130
I see that filename, faggot.
>>
>>137964062
What part of you don't get to play the moral high-ground guilt by association game anymore don't you understand?

Your leftist buddies call everyone that disagrees with them Nazis, and you stand among them. You picked your side now die on it, red.
>>
You're only a historical loser if you fight the BANKS and lose. You will be domonized for eternity and the world will be dissuaded to again try to achieve what these ideologies died trying to accomplish. They fought against all odds trying to be free. And now they're "evil"
Humanity will never be freed from its prison when the prisoners blindly fight for themselves to be locked up in it.
>>
>>137958130
what's funny is the average confederate soldier killed like 10 times that of a union soldier
>>
>>137958907
democracy is a shit and the root cause of the downfall of the West.
>>
>>137958130
>Thread hidden
Goodbye
>>
>>137958130
Because they almost won and they kicked out asses in the beginning. If you don't remember history you are doomed to repeat it.
>>
File: TJ.jpg (45KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
TJ.jpg
45KB, 450x425px
>>137958130
>Why is alt-right praising complete historical losers? Nazi Germany, Confederates...

Why is the alt-left asking to return us to either a king, queen or dictator to tell everyone how to think?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.