[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so bitter I seriously contemplated vandalism of a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1434422819314.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1434422819314.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>tfw so bitter I seriously contemplated vandalism of a normie looking person's property
>tfw look at Reddit forever alone and see bluepill advice for ugly beta males and can't even bear to rage-read anything, just close the tabs
>similarly with other bluepill advice Google results
>go to gym in late evening and on the way see normies younger than me at clubs, living the life I'll never have
>feel like every hobby consists of a hierarchy to be forced to work in
>the entire economy requires looks, social skills, extroversion, and networking to succeed in- none of which I am capable of due to being an ugly beta loser

My spirit is crushed. I only read books in case people call me a pleb. I only go to the gym to avoid fatness. Everything is a chore. Conmen, snake oil salesmen, people laughing at me etc are everywhere. I've never had female attention even at the age of 26. I am blackpilled.

Putting in no effort at work is currently my main pleasure.
>>
at least you have a job
>>
Better to have meaningful suffering than meaningless suffering.

Life is unfair.

Imagine being a pajeet seeing a 6'5 Nordic lul
>>
>>137954618

We're being ostracized and marginalized because we aren't easily controlled. There's a reason why we all found 4chan.

The best thing for you to do is keep working on yourself. Don't focus on the current culture; it's degenerate and shallow. Read more, keep working out, develop an idea of what you want to be and achieve it. Don't look for women, focus on yourself and let them find you. Life isn't supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be a struggle. Make your struggle a worthwhile one.
>>
>>137954618
>tfw look at Reddit forever alone
stop doing that you retard
>>
>>137954618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

found some advice nerd
>>
>>137954618
>I've never had female attention even at the age of 26

29 and same, but I do not go anywhere besides work, the grocery store, and the shooting range. It is hard for women to be interested in you if they do not know you exist. Stop surrounding yourself with negativity like that reddit page and find something you care about.
>>
File: are you serious right now.png (2MB, 1059x814px) Image search: [Google]
are you serious right now.png
2MB, 1059x814px
>>137954618
>Envying club people

Do you also envy cats who fuck in the street?
Like how fucking trash as a human being do you have to be to envy Club Normies

Holy shit my man, kill yourself
>>
>>137954618
Welcome to cultural marxism
>>
So go work out. The only goal is to be better than you were yesterday.
>>
>>137954618
>tfw look at Reddit
go back there faggit
>>
File: IMG_1601.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>tfw ugly but my personality allows me to easily manipulate people and I have a large group of friends who treat me with cultlike reverence.

Comfy
>>
>>137954618
>I've never had female attention even at the age of 26.
Women don't give you atttention, they give you reaction.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.