[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump needs to stop this madness! Your niggers are invading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0980.jpg (220KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.jpg
220KB, 992x744px
Donald Trump needs to stop this madness!
Your niggers are invading our nation! There's 40,000,000 niggers to our 20,000,000 Canadians! We cannot even take one negro from America we don't have the space for it and it's demographic suicide! We should put our army on the border, aim our tanks and missiles at the border and shoot any nigger that even goes a single inch over the border, if his big toe crosses the border open fire on them all!
Why won't that faggot liberal Trump do something about this?!
>>
File: Aristotles.jpg (33KB, 720x424px) Image search: [Google]
Aristotles.jpg
33KB, 720x424px
>Blacks hate whites
>goes to a whiter country

hmm really activates my almonds
>>
>>137954723
Canada is 60% European so it's probably like 50% white excluding Italians, Portuguese and Greeks
>>
>>137954381
Hahahahaha, hope they freeze to dath but Trudeau would sooner build them shelter made out of your warm carcass than let them freeze
>>
>>137954955
In winter Canada becomes like 90% white, the non whites never leave their house once the temperature drops to -10 Celsius
>>
>>137955581
How to make them more depressed than usual from the lack of sunshine?
>>
>>137956164
I don't know, I don't talk to niggers. I went to an adult school though for extra credit since I fucked up a lot in high school, my class was maybe about 80% nigger in September by November it was about 5% nigger and 90% white.
I remember there was a nigger that sat next to me, he asked to see my notes looked at my paper saw I wrote in cursive and said never mind I can't read that.
I always hated niggers since my dad told me not to go near them when I was in kindergarten but going to class with them for the first time was an eye opening experience, I never knew how stupid they are
>>
>>137954381
We are not sending our best
>>
>>137956690
Your dad was right
>>
>>137954381
No one is stopping you, eh. So do it.
>>
>>137954381
hahahaha get fucked
>>
>>137957285
Yeah I know he is, he used to warn me if I slept with a non white he would beat the shit out of me and run over my PlayStation with his truck
>>
>>137954381
We should do a population exchange. Move all our niggers to Canada. Move all whites to the US from Canada. That way niggers can stop complaining about having their own country.
>>
>>137958085
Fuck off, I would kill myself before living in a degenerate republic
our leader was chosen by the grace of God, yours was chosen because "well he's not a democrat"
>>
>>137954381
Then don't have gibs for freeloading
>>
>>137958265
So your saying that God chose a leader that is openly sending you on the path to extinction and it is therefore God's will that Canadian whites go extinct?
>>
>>137958456
No, God ensured that the degenerate Duke of Windsor would abdicate before he had children because he gave into his satanic desires to marry a divorcee so that King George may become king and so that Elizabeth would become queen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.