[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /pol/. You feel good that Barcelona happened. It reinforced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498495036025.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498495036025.png
143KB, 600x600px
Be honest /pol/. You feel good that Barcelona happened.
It reinforced your worldview, it pulled attention away from Charlottesville, and it empowers the politicians you like, such as Trump, Farage, Le Pen and Wilders.

In fact, you're not going to admit it, but you wish this happened more frequently.

Even if you claim to disagree with the above, you'll still be happy to add the final score to a "number of deaths caused by Islamic terror" chart later in the future, using the attack to reinforce your arguments.

And this is exactly how the far-left views Charlottesville.
>>
>>137953537
yes, just like how liberals were happy it was finally a white guy who used the vehicle of peace attack and are going crazy over him even tho he barely did shit
>>
>>137953537
>you wish this happened more frequently.
I don't have to wish because it will. It always will as long as faggots like you exist.
>>
Except the incident in Charlottesville was caused "protesters" that had bats, were illegally blocking roads, destroying property, and assaulting private citizens. There was a mob that attacked the Charger and one fat woman died because she was standing on another person's car which got hit due to the accident.

In Barcelona, the driver intentionally planned on killing several people, and worked in concord with other assailants who got into a firefight with the police, and the incident has had ISIS claim responsibility. They're not equivalent in the slightest.
>>
>>137953537
sure do what was it 16 dead that means 16 less eurocucks
>>
>>137953537
>/pol/ wants more Islam
SAGE
>>
File: Machiavelli_04.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Machiavelli_04.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
The final goal is to gas all leftists so everything useful to achieve the goal is legit.
>>
I don't feel good about what happened in Spain.

I know that the media is gonna glance right over it.
>>
>>137953537
>It's a /pol/ are just SJWs thread

The only good that comes from these kinds of attacks is that it redpills people a lot faster and harder than /pol/ does. Is it sad that people, Europeans, died? Of course it is. I'm not a leftist, I don't wish death on anyone.
As opposed to Charlottesville where the (((Commies))) were more concerned with one of their own dying so they could finally have something to cry about and point out similarities that don't exist.
ToP attacks even show you this. "We" hope that no one is too badly injured because we don't like to see innocent people hurt. The left only hope that no one is too badly hurt in case people start calling out Muslims. Then what happens as soon as it's confirmed that people have been killed? "We" point to these deaths, feel sad for them, and then call out the guilty party (it's Muslims). While the left immediately forget about the dead and concentrate solely on how "just absolutely awful Islamophobia is".
I still stand by what I said, I don't wish death on anyone. But that's only because death is too good for traitors.
>>
I only wish peace, no more islamic bullshit, no more death, the fact someone died and you think I'm happy is disgusting.
>>
>>137953537
i honestly don't care. the big news today was that statue that was erected and then pushed down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.