[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comme nts/6uaf14/line_of_peopl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: h9nh41zs8bgz.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
h9nh41zs8bgz.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6uaf14/line_of_people_in_durham_waiting_to_turn/

This got 64K upboots and 2x gold.

It's literally a long line of white people turning themselves in for the toppling of the confederate statue in Durham.

How the fuck did so many white people come to not only hate their own kind, but take pride in that and see it as a point of pride?
>>
>>137950759

They're standing up for the ideals that started this great country, leaf.
>>
>>137950759
What, process them and punish them.

>>137950987
Your country was started by white racist slaveowners.
>>
decades of concerted leftist propaganda is all it took
>>
>all of that shit humor, masturbation, and upboating in the comments
Christ now I remember why I hate Reddit with a passion.
>>
>>137950987
t. Rabbi JaMarcus Sanchez Washington III
>>
>>137950759
Years and years of brainwashing in school/university by Marxist teachers and the media

>>137950987
>The Founding Fathers stood of for the principles of having an irrational hate for your own kind
>>
>>137950987

The principles were for white men, so yeah, they aren't standing up for anything.
>>
Imagine if they were all arrested and charged with abetting a felony.
>>
>>137950759
>>137951296

Also, look at that line. It's all full of nu-males and dykes, and in working hours nonetheless.
>>
Teach them a lesson by giving all the maximum sentence and fines
>>
have them sign a form admitting guilt. at about 10,000 fine a pop that would be a nice windfall for the city.
>>
>>137950759
Throw em all in jail
>>
File: CW2.jpg (407KB, 769x1250px) Image search: [Google]
CW2.jpg
407KB, 769x1250px
>>137950759
A lot of them are Soros shills. All part of his plan to divide and destroy our nation.
>>
>>137950759
>[being on right side of history intensifies]
>>
>>137950759
Easy, their parents failed at raising them and they have no purpose or path in life.
>>
yeah fine them all the maximum amount then use the money to make an even bigger statue.

>i am spartacus
>I am spartacus!
>no i am spartacus!
>w/e crucify them all lol
>>
>>137951162
Pro tip: replace "not see" with "Nazi" for extra lulz in a pun thread. Upboated.
>>
>>137952036
For once I find myself agreeing with a leaf. A fucking leaf, at that.
>>
>>137950759

>they all at minimum get court dates and have to pay hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars in fines

Oooooh boy I can't wait to see all the remorse these snowflakes are going to feel the next day.
>>
>>137951162
>>137952069

Reddit is fucking intolerable with that shit. They laugh at the same dumb puns and "LOL THATS SO EDGY" jokes for years. Every single thread is nothing but Dr. Who references and Rick and Morty circlejerking and then eventually devolves into "donald trump is a cheeto." Not one person there has a unique or insightful thought in their head, and why would they? They get "downvoted" and probably banned if they post anything that doesn't match the hive mind.
>>
>>137951511

This, build another jail or ship them to other jails and lock them all up for 60 days, or even just give them ALL a few hundred hours of community service. Make them all go out and pick up trash and shit, see how much they like actually doing something instead of just being outraged on facebook. I bet you 90% of them wouldn't even complete 50 hours of community service, but are willing to stand in line to "confess! resist!"
>>
Lambs to the slaughter
I bet those officers are laughing their ass off right now, a bunch of citizens just queueing up to get their own little file in the police archives
>>
File: Liberal+ball+meme.jpg (152KB, 804x822px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal+ball+meme.jpg
152KB, 804x822px
>>
>>137951296
>The Founding Fathers stood of for the principles of having an irrational hate for your own kind
Literally yeah who were the redcoats?
>>
Lefties getting into more debt, who could've seen that coming.
>>
File: 1355532807987.gif (2MB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1355532807987.gif
2MB, 480x300px
>>137952940
The irony of a 4chan keyboard king calling out SJWs for facebook outrage when in fact these people for actually doing something.
>>
The cops are 100% cucked and are not arresting any of these people unless they have outstanding warrants for other crimes

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/17/durham_activists_stage_spartacus_moment_over_confederate_statue.html
>>
>>137951620
>All part of his plan to divide and destroy our nation.
It's all simple and obvious and yet nobody in the military does a fucking thing about him or the people he works for. So maybe it's time to stop putting it all on Soros. He exists in the environment others allow him to exist in.
>>
>>137956376
So maybe stop waiting for the cops to do anything about it and do it yourself. Take it a step further and go after the cops, take their stuff, and now you're the cops.
>>
>>137956376
They have people admitting to being criminals and they aren't even going after them. For what fucking purpose. Ding each and every one of them $250. Use the $150 per person revenue to fund things.
>>
Great Timeline = current
Greatest Timeline = all these spartacunts have their "confessions" recorded and get convicted of the most minor felony possible, do no jail time, but can never vote again.
>>
God, I can't wait till I get enough money to leave this town. I just want to move to the country and be away from it all.
>>
>>137957499
>Ding each and every one of them $250. Use the $150 per person revenue to fund things.
Anon skims a hundred bucks off the top straight away
>>
>>137957499
What they did was a felony and the cops are just letting them walk. Fuck fining them, enslave them under the 13th amendment.
>>
>>137950759
reported for posting plebit links
fuck you leaf
>>
File: 1389423067892.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1389423067892.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>137950759
They suffer from a messianic complex.

I blame (((atheism))) for their narcissism and (((Facebook))) for allowing them to indulge in it.
>>
>>137950759
millennials were made to die in ww3 and we are failing at that so far.
>>
>>137954144
The founding fathers would have much rather remained British if they could have gained equal status with the British, which they clearly did not have. These people are "fighting" against perceived injustices against minorities who already have priority in job choice, school choice, financial aid, welfare programs, taxes, and many other such things based only on the fact that they are not white. But yeah, it's the white people that are evil. Fuck white people and fuck those who fought for their country in the past because it was on the losing end!
>>
File: just natural.jpg (66KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
just natural.jpg
66KB, 1136x640px
>>137950759
I really find it funny there's no black people

seriously why does whitey care so much about how much the black man was "wronged"?

I live in Tampa florida and we literally have a confederate flag beside the interstate in an area where there's less white people than black/hispanics and we don't cause a huge ruckus like this
>>
>>137952036
Beautiful... have a (you)
>>
Is this attendance record for Soros accountants?
>>
>>137952036
They can fine them for wasting resources in most cities. I don't know about this place, though.
>>
>>137959123
> seriously why does whitey care so much about how much the black man was "wronged"?

They don't care. They're just virtue-signalling.
>>
>>137957751
Admin and court fees.
>>
>>137959123
gotta get twitter followers

they are not attractive, funny, or interesting, so only way is to virtue signal
>>
>>137950759
They're probably just Brit tourists who joined the first queue they saw.
>>
>>137950759
This is a stark example of how these people simply do not have lives. It's very sad desu.
>>
>>137950759
Good fucking vandals. At least learn what the fuck your'e tearing down and actually go through the measures of doing so rightfully. Not have a nice little virtue party with your self hating friends /rant
>>
>>137957751
>labor is free
Fucking communist
>>
People who actually stood up for what they believed and then willingly went to face the law.

Wow, what cucks. They should fling shit online and type nigger a lot even though their to scared to in public and then cry whenever they get out and lose their jobs because most people find them pathetic and abhorent. That's way more manly.

Eat a dick /pol/. I wear my DSA and IWW shirts proudly all the time knowing you pussies won't say dick to me.
>>
>>137950759

such noble people.

sorry if you don't get it.
>>
They only decided to "symbolically turn themselves in" once it was made public that only people with warrants would be arrested.

As usual, leftists are cowards and only stand up for their beliefs when they think they can get away with it.
>>
>>137952703
I've had a dozen reddit accounts over the years. They all got shadowbanned or outright purged within a few posts even though I'm polite. You're far left or you're a goner unless you stay in the few ghetto subreddits.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.