[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is our father in the underworld in the first place? I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Cw0waI6XcAAR178.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cw0waI6XcAAR178.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
Why is our father in the underworld in the first place? I never quite understood that.
>>
>>137938090
Because you haven't cleaned your room yet.
>>
File: 2 plus 2 is A FEMALE PENIS.jpg (14KB, 494x371px) Image search: [Google]
2 plus 2 is A FEMALE PENIS.jpg
14KB, 494x371px
post modernism and bluepills
>>
>>137938090
So we can kill him, enslave the princess and fuck the dragon.
>>
>>137938231

My room is clean enough to allow myself to do what I need to do without it being a bother.

>>137938253

This doesn't explain why he's there.
>>
>>137938090
You rebelled and banished him there using a level 6 scroll of banishment. Roll a wisdom saving throw.
>>
>>137938090
he's a faggot and looks for homosex.
>>
>>137938090
>underworld
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING
>>
>>137938090
who?
>>
>>137938563

this
>>
It's because the "father" is emblematic of Culture (with the mother being Nature) and your culture I'd always dead and in need of revitalization. Make sense?
>>
>>137938253

>this still looks white and gold to me

am i retarded?
>>
>>137938090
Because nobody is perfect. Your father has lived his life and carried on the principles of your culture as best he can, but there are always mistakes. Always flaws that drag him down to the underworld. In rescuing your father from the underworld you absolve him from these mistakes, for you represent the potential to correct the path of being.

>>137940640
This
>>
>>137940640
nein
>>
He's dead
>>
>>137938090
Because he died. The metaphor is talking about the past and its status as dead. It's your job to give new life to the past.
>>
>>137938090
Because the father is the archetype, he's the embodiment of tradition and culture. Postmodernist thought has proverbially rebelled against the archetypical father and now he's sunk deep within the belly of the beast. To sort yourself out you need reconnect with your culture and history and rescue your father from the ocean. So that's that, bucko.
>>
>>137940838
I'M INVISIBLE I'M INVISIBLE I'M INVISIBLE I'M INVISIBLE I'M INVISIBLE

WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME I FEEL

AN ERASOR OF LOVE AN ERASOR OF LOVE AN ERASOR OF LOVE WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYHING EVERYTHING
>>
>>137940758
Fuck m8 you have no idea how much this little piece of wisdom just made my day.

Thanks, truly.
>>
YOU HEAR THIS SCREAM IT'S MY ELECTRIC DREAM

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ENERGY BUT I'M HURTING NOONE, I'M HURTING NOONE, I'M HURTIN NOONE, I'M HURTIN NOONE.

LIKE A CHILD WITH DEAD EYES I'M HURTIN NOONE, I'M HURTIN NOONE, I'M HURTING NOONE, WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME SCREAM?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.