[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just turned on the Talmudvision to see what the MSM is reporting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hyde2.png (187KB, 472x489px) Image search: [Google]
hyde2.png
187KB, 472x489px
Just turned on the Talmudvision to see what the MSM is reporting only to be immitiately disgusted, Ana Colau (Barcelona's mayor) going on about how ''we remember our values of muh equality and muh democracy'' and how ''we must combat hate, they won't divide us''.
Of couse not a single word about barbaric sandniggers and immigration which are the cause of this

What a fucking joke
>>
>>137924745
If they were alt right these cucks would be online crying into their own vaginas kek.

I'm done caring, I hope Islam grows in the west and we can start chucking fags, sluts, atheists and leftists from buildings. Get myself a nice stable of wives, hang out with ahmed and beat up on beta white liberals and all the other fun shit.
>>
>>137924745
You turned on the idiot box? we're gonna have to put you in a decontamination chamber before you can come back. Don't worry, we're just using Zyklon B
>>
What else is she going to say?
She cant say anything else even if she wanted to, she is in power because of cucks.
And cucks will always be cucks
>>
>>137925171
yeach fuck them i lost all my sympathy for these people i'm not even angry anymore if women want so much being raped well is their choice if these beta cuck want be killed by the most ruthless way is theyr choice
>>
>>137925171
>>137926353
But guys, you can't drink booze if you're muslim.
>>
>>137924745
was this a surprise?
>>
>>137925171
>>137926353
I think I feel the same way actually. You can only do so much to make someone see the truth but when they continue time and time again to turn away from it...they deserve it.
>>
File: f82.jpg (45KB, 572x427px) Image search: [Google]
f82.jpg
45KB, 572x427px
>>137926539
But you'll be forgiven if you kill some subhuman infidel scum
>>
>>137924745
This scene actually makes perfect sense in this situation. Instead of fighting back, people accept the bullshit and do nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
>>
SIEG HEIL/DEUS VULT / LARPAGAN UNION WHEN?
>>
>>137924745
>Just turned on the Talmudvision to see what the MSM is reporting only to be immitiately disgusted

That's funny. If I want to be immediately (note that I can spell a simple word correctly) disgusted, I come to this site.

What a fucking Nazi.
>>
File: NOTSUREIF.jpg (625KB, 9071x5102px) Image search: [Google]
NOTSUREIF.jpg
625KB, 9071x5102px
>>137927491
Not sure if dumb or LARPing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.