[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't the timing of this just fucking impeccable? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Isn't the timing of this just fucking impeccable?

What Muslim would be stupid enough to conduct this attack in the midst of a racial storm burning hot enough to potentially cause a civil war in the USA?

Is this somehow a staged attack?
>>
>>137921269

America is on the other side of the planet and you don't hear a lot here about domestic bullshit in the states.

He had just to kill quffar and earn virgins.
>>
>>137921269
First of all there is still no evidence that this was a muslim terrorist, it could still very well be a right wing attack.
>>
File: FlirtChanpill.jpg (2MB, 3264x2616px) Image search: [Google]
FlirtChanpill.jpg
2MB, 3264x2616px
>>137921269
100 % staged. As always. There is an agenda behind all those attacks currently happening in Europe. Just wait for the "Solution" ((They)) will offer us.

Everything is going according to ((their)) plan.
>>
NOBODY here in Europe is giving a fuck about Cville, you had far worse attacks from both sides
>>
>>137921269
>le whole world revolves around USA politics
read a book anon
>>
>>137922551

I don't think it matters whether basement-dwellers like you care about Cville, it matters whether the US or people aligned with the US are smart enough to plan an "attack" like this in another country right in the midst of major turmoil on our own soil.
>>
>>137922376
Exactly, everyone is mad at the white nationalists and muslims, the two enemies of the jews, why everyone is sympathizing with jews because of the renewed nazi menace.
>>
>>137921269
why would muslims in Europe care about the US going civil war?
>>
>>137922788
Basement dwellers are the only one even remembering it.
No newspaper talked about it even the day after. Even fucking BBC downplayed it.
Only US leftist medias and shills on /pol/ treated it like something big.
>>
>>137921269
It's so they have media control
>>
>>137921269
Time schedules don't shift on a dime. They had probably been planning this for a while,.where all in position and it was either go ahead with the plan or scrap the whole operation, essentially throwing all the money spent so far away.
>>
Immoral Drumpf committed this terrorist attack to distract from his defence of neo-naxis

For shame.
>>
Who cares.. Barcelona is a gipsyfilled shithole
>>
>>137921269
Damn every news showing Barcelona, white supremacist is ded, tonald drump is save by urop terrorist.
>>
>>137921269
>staging a terror attack in a foreign far away country to cause a civil war in the usa
wow what a perfect plan it has to work
>>
>>137923646
>Who cares.. Barcelona is a gipsyfilled shithole
Every attack in Western Europe happens in multicultural cities. That is why the attacks happen.
>>
A civil war here will be equated to Whites standing up for themselves without dependency from the government.
Not a good signal for those who control the EU.
>>
File: YUKYUKYUK.png (284KB, 352x391px) Image search: [Google]
YUKYUKYUK.png
284KB, 352x391px
>>137922366
>>
>>137921269
The Sun does not shine, out of America's anus.
It's a big world, not everything is about you.
>>
>>137922366
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>137928457
Then why does the whole world act like it's all about us?
>>
>>137921269

This terror attack is already being forgotten in the states.
>>
>>137928457
true

but somebody will make the US responsible for it
>>
>>137921269
I dunno bud, I don't think the US cares enough about Europe to trigger anything like that.
>>
>>137921269
>Isn't the timing of this just fucking impeccable?

>What Muslim would be stupid enough to conduct this attack in the midst of a racial storm burning hot enough to potentially cause a civil war in the USA?

>Is this somehow a staged attack?

>>137922788
>I don't think it matters whether basement-dwellers like you care about Cville

You're the fucking basement dweller here. Get off /pol/ for just 15 minutes. You sound like a retard.

>MUH CVILLE
>MUH ALT-RIGHT
>MUH SPENCER
>MUH LAUREN SOUTHERN
>MUH RACE WAR
>MUH USA AND TRUMP GOD EMPEROR

This is how you sound.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.