[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Truck driver in Nice was Tunisian >Truck driver in Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: shitholes of the world.jpg (86KB, 662x388px) Image search: [Google]
shitholes of the world.jpg
86KB, 662x388px
>Truck driver in Nice was Tunisian
>Truck driver in Germany was Tunisian
>Hebdo attackers were Algerian
>Belgian bombers were Moroccoan
>Paris consert attackers were Moroccans/Algerians
>Church beheaders in Normandy were Algerians
>even the only mudslime related attack in Poland was carried out by a fucking Tunisian
>now the fucking Barcelona driver turns out to be Tunisian
Can't Europe just ban all migration from these subhuman Maghrebi/Berber countries?
They are literally worse than fucking Arabs and Roaches combined.
>>
French sphere of influence.

Actually I know guy who had ties with Russian government (say, he was in contact with deceased ambassador Churkin), who claims Sarkozy is behind terrorist attacks in Europe.
>>
>>137910838
hmm. bump
>>
File: mfw.jpg (15KB, 192x291px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
15KB, 192x291px
>>137910838
>Can't Europe just ban all migration from these subhuman Maghrebi/Berber countries?

Implying there's any desire to. Don't you know birthrates in european countries are at an all time low and still falling? We need these migrants more than they need us! We're lucky they want to come here!

>Lay on the pavement dying after being hit by an evil white van driven by a vibrant migrant shouting Allahu akbar to enrich us with his beautiful culture and religion
>try and raise my arm to give him the thumbs up as he drives off into the sunset over more pedestrians but find myself unable to due to broken bones and/or severed nerves
>in excruciating pain while I can only hope that this beautiful poor downtrodden muslim man won't fall victim to the increased islamophobia that will undoubtedly follow this terrible mass accident
>If only I could have done more for him

MFW
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (150KB, 859x780px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
150KB, 859x780px
>>137911584
>Sarkozy
don't tell me this ties into the whole "get the remaining European Jews to migrate to Israel to gain numbers" plot
>>
>>137910838
So what?
> The ones who bombed Berlin were American
> The ones who bombed Hanoi were American
> The ones who bombed Baghdad were American
> The ones who bombed Libya were American
Et cetera et cetera et cetera. Shall we continue?
>>
>>137912325
Basically, Sarkozy is completely corrupt piece of shit. Drug trafficking, taking bribes from everyone.
So he deliberately organized several attacks to raise his own popularity and get a chance at getting reelected again, which would grant him immunity.
Keep in mind that former french president Chirac got himself papers proving that he's clinically retarded, to avoid legal persecution.
>>
People from Maghreb staats are truly subhuman. Syrians aren't that bad.
>>
>>137912710
Wtf I love chiraq now
>>
>>137912674
Unlike Maghrebis we don't invite Americans here to stay tho~
>>
>>137910838
NO THEY WERE ALL LONE WOLVES GOYS
>>
>>137910838
skimming infos and it seems algerians commit slightly more crime across all categories albeit marginally than the other mena mudshit countries
>>
they are fucking ugly that's the reason
>>
>>137910838
arabs are shit
berbers are based
>>
>>137914453
The guy in Barcelona is literally a Berber, you fucking idiot. He had that ugly Berber flag on his Facebook. Only a few Berbers are white and they are mostly the remnants of the Vandals, the overwhelming majority are shitskins
>>
The only thing holding us from glassing them is, our retiree are living there.
>>
>>137914856
berbers are pretty med compared to the other mutt breeds of arab (turk and uralic for example).

That being said, its pretty obvious that Tunisia is a high-ranking member of the CIA's terrorist pussy patrol.
>>
File: Saddam laugh.jpg (9KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam laugh.jpg
9KB, 188x238px
>>137914453
>>
>>137910838
Don't forget the Manchester concert bombing. That was done by a Libyan. North Africa needs to be nuked. Utterly worthless subhumans.
>>
File: 1502405458184.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502405458184.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>137910838
nothing going on in Tunisia go back to bed
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 753x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 753x676px
>>137914453
Berbers are former pathetic pirate nation who've been slowly converting into world destination for cheap whores for saudis and gay prostitutes for westerners
I mean, they even make movies about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=842m1rfK36A
>>
File: average maghreb.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
average maghreb.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
Ban assault Berbers!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.