[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /pol/ - this is how we strike back against the leftist whitewashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 26

File: poca.jpg (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
poca.jpg
73KB, 640x1136px
Ok /pol/ - this is how we strike back against the leftist whitewashing of history. I started a thread last which generated a lot of positive feedback and ideas but it was extremely late.

Native Americans owned slaves. They practiced slavery well before the Europeans arrived and owned African slaves afterwards. The biggest slave owning tribes were: Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek, and Seminole.

Moreover – all of the aforementioned tribes, with the addition of Catawba, fought for the Confederacy.

We need to locate any and all monuments to these tribes on public lands and demand they be removed. “Losers don’t get trophies”, all that nonsense. The left will have a fucking meltdown trying to navigate this shitstorm – an “oh so oppressed “ people who oppressed people.

Fire up the meme-makers and let’s get busy.
>>
File: elephant in the room.jpg (124KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
elephant in the room.jpg
124KB, 1600x1600px
fuck yes.
i'm 1/8th cherokee.
7/8th euro

HATE ME!

ITS THE JEWS!
>>
>>137895313
OP, you're just mad you're not based Stand Watie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_Watie
>>
Holy shit this is fucking brilliant!

BUMP
>>
We need a good hashtag
>>
>>137897019

Someone suggested #NativesHadSlaves last night. Simple and to the point I suppose.
>>
>>137897248

That could work
>>
>>137895313
Bump
>>
>>137895313
I would rail her until friction disintegrated my dick
>>
Is there any proof they had slaves though? I mean if there were pictures of black slaves in Indian camps. Destroys the "Native American" narrative and brings back the savage injuns thought.
>>
>>137895313
I shitpost in real life.
I'll be spreading this with my buddies.
>>
>>137898237

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/09/5-native-american-communities-who-owned-africans-slaves/
>>
>>137898451

Please share any memes you create here. I'm really no good at making that kind of shit.
>>
File: 1469499977196.png (501KB, 1065x592px) Image search: [Google]
1469499977196.png
501KB, 1065x592px
Someone get this to Shiva! He needs to bring it up, since Elizabeth Warren is proud of her "Native American" heritage.
>>
Saved this from last nights thread, it's gold:

just posted this on some cunts rant on Facebook about the removal of all statues of slave owners.

>Hold on though, if this is strictly about removing statues of slave owners, how would you feel about taking down Totems of the Haida or the Tlingit? Who were known to be fierce warriors and slave traders that sold slaves as far as California and had a society of hereditary slavery? how about the Comanche, or the Creek, or the Yurok or the Pawnee tribes, most of which had a slave trade before Europeans arrived? Slave trading was so common, that the Cherokee brought their slaves with them on the trail of tears and were trading them when Christopher Columbus arrived, who also owned slaves... Are we going to go as far as to take down the Christopher Columbus Statue in Puerto Rico? how about the Aztec statue in San Antonio? Lets be clear, slavery is evil, and if you believe in the rights of the individual its hard to believe of anything worse. The fact is, no race or nationality is free from the historical sin of slavery... but lets be honest, until 150 years ago slavery was the rule rather than the exception around the world and had been for thousands of years, until a group of Americans finally put an end to it. Slavery is still prevalent in Africa and had been before, during and after the Atlantic slave trade...Brazil had 8 times as many slaves as the USA, The middle east (formerly known as Arabia) had a slave trade in an area larger than present day Europe. So if we are going to judge the consequences of the past through the eyes of the present, we better be prepared for the consequences of that considering Abraham Lincoln was married to Mary Todd, the daughter of a Kentucky slave owner, and he was the one who signed and issued the Emancipation Proclamation...Should we go the way of the Library of Alexandria?
>>
>>137897019
#RobertECherokee
>>
WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DEMAND REPERATIONS FROM NORTH AFRICANS FOR THE BARBARY SLAVE TRADE, WHICH WAS VASTLY MORE EXTENSIVE AND LONG LIVED THEN THE AMERICAN SLAVE TRADE

basically everyone is owed reperations from everyone else because slavery has been done by all people from all sides even against themselves. it's been rampant throughout history but lets remember which countries have put the most effort into ending slavery: white countries. you're welcome
>>
>>137898889

I like it.
>>
File: 1497238171799.jpg (45KB, 430x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497238171799.jpg
45KB, 430x299px
HERE WE GO BOYS

FIRE UP THOSE MEME ENGINES, WE GOT OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US
>>
>>137895313
It's a really easy fucking angle. Confederates racist?

Demonize federal troops that massacred injuns, took their land and self-determination away, to make them losers
>>
>>137895313
This isn't a well known factoid, which means that the media will have an easy time spinning it and normies wont give enough of a shit to catch on.

We need to focus on basic bitch level bait and hypocrisy. Like say that FDR statues need to be torn down and Democrats need to renounce him because of Japanese internment camps, or that Nat Turner, the subject of the blockbuster smash (TM) Birth of a Nation (TM) was a loser who led a failed insurrection against the United States just like that evil confederacy, and needs to be erased from the history books.

Ford needs to get boycotted because Henry was an alt-right conspiracy theorist

Disney needs to be boycotted because Walt was an alt-right conspiracy theorist

Ben Franklin needs to be replaced by Tupac on the $100 bill because he was a misogynist

Mount Rushmore needs to be blown up because its built on muh sacred land and every president on it was an evil expansionist imperialist

Abe Lincoln needs to be disavowed by everyone because he wanted to send all blacks back to Africa
>>
>>137900031

The millennial generation is far more prone to believe shit they see on social media. Flood it. They'll google it and find out it's true.
>>
>>137895313
>They practiced slavery well before the Europeans arrived
This bit is unneeded. Of course slavery existed but it wasn't the same kind of slavery. Lefties will easily knock that lame argument down
>>
>>137900541

So focus on the Native American enslavement of blacks, idgaf. Just throw this bigass wrench in the whole lefty narrative.
>>
File: boysinblue.jpg (230KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
boysinblue.jpg
230KB, 749x499px
>>137900031
>>137898123
The boys in blue!
Comin' to rape & pillage through & through!
No wigwam in sight,
When we burn them at night,
Here! Here!
We're the boys in blue!
And we're coming for you!

Buckle up lil injuns
>>
>>137900541
>implying lefties won't seamlessly conjure up apologetics for this whole thing on the fly using the power of postmodernism and moral relativism

Just go to r/politics sometime and watch them weave a narrative in the comments section in real time, its fascinating how efficient they are at coming up with a completely nonsense interpretation of an event and uniformly and unquestioningly adopt it within an hour, tops, of a breaking news story.
>>
>>137895313
As the father of mixed race kids and the husband of a native woman, this plan is absolutely fucking brilliant.
>>
>>137901866

Thank you sir.
>>
>native americans are the same as white people
>everyone treated slaves like shit
White people and a few black people were notorious for their abuse of slaves. This is a whole different kettle of fish you're trying to stir up. Can you still breath after all those mental gymnastics?
>>
>>137897248
this 100%
>>
>The left will have a fucking meltdown
>implying anyone will give a shit about your cute little mental gymnastics
>>
File: NATIVERACISTS.jpg (84KB, 604x353px) Image search: [Google]
NATIVERACISTS.jpg
84KB, 604x353px
OH SHI...

MEME THIS!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qt_BIGsIY
>>
File: 873678237.gif (549KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
873678237.gif
549KB, 500x208px
>>137895313
>>
>>137902041
Actually, the more militant and well known native groups were savage bloodthirsty barbarians
>>
>>137902629
yes meme that shit and meme black conferderate soilders

also i wonder if theres conferederate chinese that would make them even more butthurt
>>
>>137902604

>mental gymnastics
>facts

Pick one.
>>
>Native Americans owned slaves
>Moreover – all of the aforementioned tribes, with the addition of Catawba, fought for the Confederacy

I mentioned that literally yesterday to a bunch of leftists. They didn't seem to care.

I guess you're only a racist for owning slaves and fighting for the Confederacy if you're white.
>>
>>137895313

Tear down mosques because Mohammed owned slaves is the most triggering and offensive to liberals.

Cherokees or whatever will trigger very few people. You want calls to ban mosques over his support for slavery, which triggers liberals to post their "10 Reasons It's Okay That Mohammed Enslaved People - You Won't Believe Number Four!" articles. This spreads the meme and makes normies react with "well, we shouldn't ban him just because he owned slaves" which primes them to accept this argument.
>>
>>137907918

>They didn't seem to care.

That's because it does not compute with them. It doesn't fit the narrative. Regardless, if we incessantly push this it will force the matter to be addressed.
>>
>>137895313
The aztecs were also a slaveholding empire, with opressed colony states all across central america, demanding tribute in the form of slaves and resources.
>>
>>137908100

The thing about natives though is that it's a double whammy. White America is demonized for its treatment of natives and slaves while conveniently ignoring the fact that natives had slaves too.

The mental gymnastics the left will have to process to justify this would be incredible.
>>
File: 1502253073418.jpg (109KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1502253073418.jpg
109KB, 500x678px
>>137895313
>>137895313
>>137895313

Don Cheadle (Actor) had ancestors owned by the Chickasaw.

Just send this to normie scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZXY3dYzE0
>>
>>137902604

Red men bought other men of all colors from white men, who bought them from Arab men, who stole them from Europe and bought them from Africa.

These same red men fought for the Confederacy. They fought for slavery, because they owned slaves and benefitted from defending it.

It is you who is using mental gymnastics.
>>
>>137895313

I like where this is going
>>
>>137895313
https://www.counter-currents.com/2013/02/a-fate-worse-than-death/

Here's a slightly different kind of slavery you had in mind.
>>
>>137908103

>Regardless, if we incessantly push this it will force the matter to be addressed

Yes, definitely, I agree. The real use of this is in public debates - places where they have to answer it, or they look weak and lose the argument.
>>
File: nativeshadslaves.png (912KB, 1409x770px) Image search: [Google]
nativeshadslaves.png
912KB, 1409x770px
found on another thread
>>
Bump
This is war
We have to play dirty

Meme how Jews funded the entire operation, the boats, the travels to enslave blacks!!!!

Speaking out against Black Pete is part of what van de Kamp calls his social mission, an effort that extends to reminding Dutch Jews of their ancestors’ deep involvement in the slave trade. In April, he is set to publish a book about Dutch Jewish complicity in the slave trade, an effort he hopes will sensitize Jews to slavery in general and to the Black Pete issue in particular.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery/amp

More Jews proportionally owners slaves then whites

Did Jews really own slaves?
Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did. The Jewish population in these cities was quite small, however, so the total number of slaves they owned represented just a small fraction of the total slave population; Eli Faber, a historian at New York City’s John Jay College reported that in 1790, Charleston’s Jews owned a total of 93 slaves, and that “perhaps six Jewish families” lived in Savannah in 1771.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/amp/
>>
>>137898780
and did anyone reply?
>>
>>137909842

He never said. Probably not. Leftists pretty much shut down when you confront them with pure fact and logic.
>>
>>137908439

Yeah but there's not as many native americans to throw tantrums.

What you need for this to succeed is the tantrum that propels a bunch of Buzzfeed articles defending the poor people under attack.

These articles only happen because some freak show of that particular group starts complaining about it. There are many, many more Muslim complainers than there are Cherokee SJW's.

So what you do is pick a SPECIFIC target. This causes people at that target to hear the story and freak out about the idea of their baby getting torn down.

Example: the Islamic Center of Washington.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Center_of_Washington

It's big, prominent, and in Washington D.C. Start demanding that it be torn down because it's associated with Mohammed and glorifies his history of slave ownership.

Now the people who work there or go there will freak out. There's tons of "OMG we're under attack!" stories, but they'll have to address the argument and refute it.

Or pick a school named after Mohammed and demand the name be changed. Like this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Schools_(Georgia)

Now it's tied specifically to Mohammed. Also, it's in Georgia where the statue shit is happening, so you juxtapose the issues.

But you have to go with something that triggers the most activists. Native Americans just won't work because of how few there are.
>>
>>137895313
OMG post moar native cuties pls
>>137909612
And this guy's idea might be more effective. Point out Jewish involvement in the slave trade. They're still counted as an "oppressed" class by leftists, and if any leftists went so far as to tear one of their monuments down, you wouldn't even feel guilty. On the other hand, if anyone tore down a native american monument cuz of "muh slavery" it would admittedly cause an absolute shitstorm
>>
You guys are really dumb. Why go after Natives ? What's the end game ? There is nothing to take from us. We already had it all taken and more is still being stolen or under the process of it like what's with going on at Bears Ears and Standing Rock. White people are the ones with all the shit. It won't work because there's literally nothing to be gained.
>>
>>137911397
Why we need to show the left who the 1percent really is, and show blacks who funded their slave trade and make them go apeshit on Jews. We need to unite on hate, which the left loves to emotionally hate
>>
>>137911542
its more to point out how hypocritical pulling down confederate statues is, since the crimes of the confederacy have been done by many groups, most of which have statues aplenty
>>
>>137911542
It's to create divide and conquer in the left you fuckwit, to break apart their social conditioning that white man isn't the evil one
>>
>>137911542
I'd say it's in all of our interests to dispel any of these myths associated with the natives and the past because it crops up in politics a lot today and frankly we're tired of being beaten over the head with such nonsense.
>>
>>137911542

We're not going after natives, we're pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of the left and taking their logic to it's natural conclusion.

You're right, Native Americans have been shit on. So if we extend that leftist logic to all of American history, not just the parts the left doesn't like, people will see how utterly ridiculous it is and shut the left-tards down on this revisionist history bullshit.
>>
>>137895313
>We need to locate any and all monuments to these tribes on public lands and demand they be removed. “Losers don’t get trophies”, all that nonsense. The left will have a fucking meltdown trying to navigate this shitstorm – an “oh so oppressed “ people who oppressed people.

Sorry but this is weak. Native Americans owning slaves is not an indictment of all Native Americans, any more than White people owning slaves is an indictment of all Whites. I'm a libtard and I navigated this shit in 5 seconds.
>>
>>137911946
>white man isn't the evil one

Like I said, I'm native and not some 1/8th Cherokee tard or LARPer in here so you just lost me at this. I'm not here to agree with you all, I'm just genuinely curious why you think this will work. Anti-blackness had been addressed in our communities many times before, and for the record a lot of natives took runaway slaves into their tribes. There's a lot of black natives out there
>>
>>137912150
We're playing them at their own game. Whites are indicted for past slavery and since lefties don't listen to reason we'll just throw this shit back at them and see how they like it.
>>
>>137912379

these are both good explanations

>>137912071
>>137912102
>>
File: naslaves.png (419KB, 1353x769px) Image search: [Google]
naslaves.png
419KB, 1353x769px
My shitty meme attempt. Make it trend.
>>
>>137895700
Every fucking American larps as 1/8 Cherokee for some reason. Same tribe. Same fraction. Every fucking time.

"I KNOW MY GRANDPA WHO WAS CHEROKEE"

No you don't. No he wasn't.
>>
>>137912843
>be in the US
>you literally have to be mixed to not be an outcast
I s-swear, Pocahontas was my great grand nanny!
>>
>>137910689
This pretty much.
>>
>>137912681
That won't do. Ever heard of tunnel vision? This angle was doomed from the start because Natives have dealt with more shit than most other minorities in America. Many of us feel completely left out of racism arguments because people assume we're all dead. Yeah, I have less than 3000 people in my tribe that once ruled the Northeast, but we do still exist. My point is, what are you gonna steal from folks that already have Nothing and everyone can clearly see that ? No brownie or woke points will be awarded for saying we had slaves sometimes. Pointing this out won't do you any good
>>
>>137895313
They will argue "but whites brought the slaves here and brainwashed them into owning slaves," and "whites still stole their land."

Any ideas for counter arguments besides "native americans participated anyway."
>>
>>137913367

I'm starting to think you're just a leftist shill who realizes that we've got you by the short and curlies on this one.
>>
>>137913576

natives enslaved eachother before whites ever got here. moreover, they actually practiced ritual sacrifice and cannibalism of their slaves.
>>
>>137897019
#JustAsGuilty
#NotJustWhites
#SlaveEnabler
>>
>>137912843
found the jew.
>>
>>137901866
>As the father of mixed race kids

L O L
O
L
>>
>>137913605
Im Lenni Lenape you dumb fuck. I'm just pointing out that people don't care about natives in ANY. CONTEXT. Black folks especially when you're talking about who is so called most oppressed. We cease to exist or we are simply there to be used in arguments...like this thread is doing. No one cares about our sacred lands and old grounds being bulldozed. They care about these old fucking statues and whatever the fuck. Yes I'm bitter.
>>
>>137910341
Its too long and complicated for normies. It needs to be quick and to the point, such as Natives owned slaves too, followed by a picture of a native with a slave.
>>
>>137913367

I think you're not understanding the point. The goal here isn't to get native statues torn down, the point is to make tearing down statues into a political booby trap. If we point out the logical flaws with tearing down statues because of slave history, its more likely to stop confederate statues from falling than it is to make the left tear down native statues

tl;dr the left wont tear down native statues, os they wont be able to justifly tearing down confederate statues
>>
>>137913605

weak argument try again
>>
>>137914204

This. Exactly 100% this.
>>
I don't think the answer is to play their game. Destroying history is some Isis tier bullshit.
>>
>>137912150

He is a libtard but he has a logical point:

Monuments to tribes in general are not the same as monuments to a specific person who owned slaves.

There may be specific Native Americans who owned slaves who have statues. But if you do "monument to the whole tribe" they'll just say "that's like a monument to the USA, not to Robert E. Lee."

Now some of the more libtarded will in fact argue that the American flag or constitution should be banned, and that is the next step if they win this battle. But the closer you can make the target in terms of logic to the current argument they're making, the better.
>>
>>137914390

Read

>>137914204

No native monuments will actually be torn down
>>
>>137914390

No one wants this shit torn down. We want to force them to defend their own history so that we come to equilibrium at a normie consensus that we're just going to have to accept history for what it is.
>>
>>137913367
Ever the eternal victim.
>>
>>137914524

I disagree. The Confederate flag applied/applies to a whole people (according to leftist logic), whether they agreed with slavery or not.
>>
>>137912843
>>137913165
Except this is the case with MANY families. Within many almost exclusively white American families, there's at least one native, or half-bred native in there somewhere.

It's because the natives openly admitted defeat and accepted the fact that they were a defeated people, so durring the westward expansion onward, many natives wanted to live a successful white life, and wanted that for their children, as opposed to living on a reservation. You really only see this with their women.

The native women literally killed their race and now they've diluted their blood to the point of near extinction.

t. Burger with 1/16th cherokee and 15/16ths northern european.
>>
>>137914524

okay. there are, however, a lot of monuments to specific leaders of those tribes, and those statues can be questioned just like confederate statues
>>
>>137914910
Yeah that's kind of what genocide and destroying an entire culture will do.
>>
>>137895313

Christ almighty who is that brown sugar
>>
>>137915039

I agree with this libtard. Tribal nations are still getting fucked over, mostly illegaly, with no enforcement of treaties or prosecution of corporate crimes. (((globalists))) are killing the native nations
>>
I need memes to redpill with. Please post memes, or at least sources I can point to
>>
>>137915039
Maybe the Yanks should have treated you to a nice buffalo steak dinner instead after you raided their ranches and farmhouses.
>>
>>137912745
not shitty, straightforward and clear. worth spreading
>>
>>137895313
to be this dumb...
>>
>>137913576
Noooo Jews brought slaves here

See my post above
>>
>>137915240
>Christ almighty who is that brown sugar
seriously
>>
>>137915330
He's not talking about globalists, he's talking about whites.
>>
>>137915385

I made this... >>137912745

Truthful but not exactly visually striking. I'm not good and that kind of shit.
>>
>>137915442

aztec empire slavery

http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/aztec-and-maya-law/aztec-social-structure

chocktaw tribe slavery

https://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/slavery-in-the-choctaw-and-chickasaw-nations.htm
>>
File: 1502994013189.png (8KB, 251x272px) Image search: [Google]
1502994013189.png
8KB, 251x272px
>>137913165
So much this.
>>
>>137915442
My people welcomed them, those poor naive fools. Shows how much you give a shit if you lump all of the tribes together.
>>
>>137915737

and I think we should inform him of the real source of the modern destruction instead of turning him away. the globalists are hitting native nations more visibly than anyone else, they could be a great ally with the most to gain from defeating globalism
>>
>>137895313
>Even wood niggers owned regular niggers.
kek
>>
>>137915770
NotBad.jpg
>>
>>137915811

The current destruction of native sovereignty and theft of native resources is being caused by globalists and large corporate interests. If you want to be involved in helping against them, you should read up on the bilderberg group for a start
>>
Maybe I'm misinformed or something, but isn't the stuff Spotify and all the other companies doing to ban alt-right materials are against the freedom of speech and artistic liberty in general? It's hypocrisy at least. I mean rappers can promote weed and swim in liquid gold but some dudes in a basement cannot sing about a country they want to live in?

The leftists feared that Trump will bring the end of their free country, and now they are doing the exact opposite.

Get your shit together, please. This is worst than Sweden.
>>
>>137900462
THIS
>>
>>137916523
>against the freedom of speech and artistic liberty in general

In general, yes. But private industry is not bound by the 1st Amendment. Therein lies the rub. It's shitty, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>137916523

corporations don't have to obey the constitution. freedom of press only stops the GOVERNMENT from censorship. coproprate censorship is still legal.

basically, you don't have to allow someone to put a a poster on your storefront, but the government can't stop you from putting a poster by the road
>>
>>137912843
Lmao my gf is """1/8th Cherokee"
>>
>>137916780
this
>>
>>137915811
What would you have preferred to have happened? What do you want exactly? I'd say you got a pretty good deal if your people were allowed to live as you do now. You were not completely wiped off the face of the Earth. Now if the chinks had gotten there first, the only place you might find a native american would be in a history text book.
>>
>>137916373
Corporate interests yes, the rest I'm not so sure on. Not to mention the US government has always had beef and is run by a pack of devils who care only about rich whites.
>>
>>137895313
Or even better, have them destroy the Pyramids since Egyptians were the first slave owners.
>>
>>137916780
>>137916902
>>137917006
Oh, I see. Thank you for the explanation, it makes sense, even though I'm still triggered.
>>
File: DeviousPepe.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
DeviousPepe.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>>
>>137913165
True, it sucks to be white in the US. Middle Easterners are lobbying to not be listed as white anymore, because they want to be able to apply for minority benfits, loans, grants.
http://archive.is/LqNeW
>>
>>137917182

correction, they only care about themselves. the individuals in government don't care about others, white or black or native. they only care about their wealth, and use public opinion to stay in power. many of them were the neo-conservatives of the 90's and 2000's, and most of them are the democrat elite now
>>
>>137917381
this
>>
>>137917404

We are too, because realistically radio, tv, and internet services should be pro-freedom of ALL speech by their very nature but they've been infested by liberal PC nonsense.
>>
>>137917404
thanks for the precious (you)
>>
>>137912843
Literally most Americans have Cherokee in them because the Cherokee were more or less bred out of existence by whites and are now partially within most white americans
>>
>Like this isn't already known
>Blacks owned slaves
You people are literally fucking retarded
>>
>>137900031
These are fucking great
>>
>>137898780
This is nearly word for word what Cucker Cuckerson said on is soapbox on Fox
1/10 for originality
>>
>>137917381
>first
Slavery is as old as humanity itself
>>
File: IMG_0548.png (34KB, 833x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.png
34KB, 833x583px
>>137895313
>inb4 blonde haired blue eyes larpers claim they are Native American because they are 1/86 Cherokee
>>
>>137918162
Your """"""idea""""""" is stupid as shit get over it
>>
>>137895313
My spanish girlfriend looks like this and I'm 100% aryan. Is this race traiting?
>>
>>137918039

I wouldn't know, I don't watch TV.
>>
>>137917930

>Of course people already know all this shit about people other than rich white men owning slaves
>What, do you think the average person is an idiot whose only knowledge of history comes from their Facebook feed?

Yes, yes we do.
>>
>>137897019
#AgainstALLOppression

It needs to appeal to their pathological need to virtue signal
>>
>>137918314
The fuck are you talking about. Stop trying to claim Native American and we won't have a problem. It's annoying as shit especially when I see a 1/84 native living off of government money
>>
>>137918914

23 and me says I'm 1/32 Neanderthal.

I want my government reparations check. Your people wiped out my people you Homo Sapien pieces of shit.
>>
>>137919126
>23 and me

I fucking hate that how do people fall for that scam.
>>
>>137917440

wtf? sand people have never been listed as white.
>>
>>137897248
I agree with >>137918687

#AgainstALLOppression is to-the-point and induces more cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>137918914
That literally doesn't happen you fucking idiot go read a picture book
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (91KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
91KB, 1064x1064px
>>137919873
Yes it does dipshit. Go to any reservation in the northeast and Midwest and you'll see most of the people look like this. The full blooded real natives are living in trailer parks drinking their lives away
>>
>>137920232
>izzzzzz mad cuz i cants getss itt waaaaaaaaaaaa
>Government money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137917827
And don't get me wrong, I'm not that rightist, but this behavior is nonsense. Fight for net neutrality, fight for unmonitored internet traffic and so on, in order to keep free speech safe, so every voice is heard without restrictions. However decisions like these make it clear that in the end, there is only a selection of voices which they actually want to keep intact.

Other than that, the problem is that corporations have more effect on our everyday lives, more than the government, so after all they are the ones who build and shape our culture, and not only locally, but on a global level.

To address the source of the happening, it just makes me sad in general to see America like this. Sure, we meme about "hurr durr le freedom," but I never even dreamed about seeing any American statue being removed. I thought everyone have the right to look up to any idol they wished to. And in case someone thinks that a person is following a false idol, then he has the right to speak and try convince this person to change his ways – not buy fucking demolishing a statue by brute force.

Sorry for off topicing.
>>
File: obstler.jpg (29KB, 594x538px) Image search: [Google]
obstler.jpg
29KB, 594x538px
>>137917440
as an outside who watches US news occasionally
it surprised me that they only mention race when someone white did something bad
otherwise it's youths or men

not that this isn't a global occurrence
but in the rest of the world it's more common that when something bad happens and the perpetrator is male the news says "man"
but when the accused party is female it's "person"

it's really subtle, but after someone pointed it out to me it popped up everywhere
>>
File: Music-quote-Jimi-Hendrix.jpg (44KB, 592x471px) Image search: [Google]
Music-quote-Jimi-Hendrix.jpg
44KB, 592x471px
>>137895313
:D
>>
>>137920706
Oh, another thing:
I love this logic by the media:

>Muslim terrorist attack
>oh, just an isolated case, the act of a poor soul

>some white dude runs into a mob of people
>suddenly every single participant of the demonstration is responsible for what happened
>>
>>137912843
It's weird. I always thought I was 1/8 Cherokee because that's what my grandmother told me I was.

A DNA test later and we realize she's fully European. It's weird, because my great grandmother said she had no Indian blood when we asked her, she didn't even know where her daughter came up with it.

I think my grandma just thought it would be neat to be one. She collected a bunch of dumb Indian shit (dolls, paintings, painted feathers, printed shirts with Indians and animals. A bunch of "one with nature and animal" spiritual bs). Who even came up with that Indian-themed merchandise shit? What was its original purpose, other than making money?
>>
File: ChJw.jpg (22KB, 360x274px) Image search: [Google]
ChJw.jpg
22KB, 360x274px
>>137909612
o_O?
>>
>>137900031
This will work wonders
>>
>>137921427
I know several whites like this. My suggestion is look in family records.
>>
kinda related but im pretty sure the Iroquois tribe were mercenaries and actively genocided other tribes. prob could throw them in somewhere too
>>
>>137914178
I actually don't care.
>>
>>137921427
>What was its original purpose
Making mo-

>other than making money?
Oh. There was none.
>>
>>137918039
C'mon! Can't Cuck The Tuck.
>>
File: PepeLaffin.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
PepeLaffin.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>137919126
kek
>>
Alt-Natives
>>
File: DF_xiG4VwAEcQY1.jpg (124KB, 851x819px) Image search: [Google]
DF_xiG4VwAEcQY1.jpg
124KB, 851x819px
>European arrived and owned African slaves
You know the Transatlantic trade was Jewish right?
>>
File: 1342381039418.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1342381039418.gif
13KB, 633x758px
tfw no qt native gf
>>
>>137917893
You are all savages
>>
File: OyVeyTheGoyimKnow.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OyVeyTheGoyimKnow.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>137925143
>>
>>137912843
1/8th Cherokee is a fucking meme.
>>
>>137895313
I want her to sit on my face
>>
It shall be done, the trolling must never end till they die of autistic screeching
>>
native americans are oppressive nazis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029724/Cherokee-Indian-tribe-slammed-racist-expelling-slave-descendants.html
>>
File: DEOrYIcXkAARDNr.jpg large.jpg (147KB, 1002x724px) Image search: [Google]
DEOrYIcXkAARDNr.jpg large.jpg
147KB, 1002x724px
>>137926390
Monsanto family is actually a Sephardic Jew family, yes the same Monsanto that owns that agriculture corporation.
>>
>>137895313
We can just promote this video to piss them off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9P_-eC76lk
>>
File: 1501461067817.jpg (127KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501461067817.jpg
127KB, 602x430px
>>137925143
REDPILL REDDITpol
>>
>>137905950
A ton of Jews fought for the confederacy and owned slaves.
>>
>>137916780
>>137916902
Commies are using (((private industry))) as a bully stick.
>>
>>137912745
saved
>>
File: confederates-picture.jpg (38KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
confederates-picture.jpg
38KB, 350x246px
>>137895313
This it's pointless, you don't need to oppose the left, you just need to join them for long enough so they became us.
>>
>>137912843
I do and he was faggot.
You can't tell me who my family is nigger.
>>
>tfw 1/8 cherokee
>>
>>137895313
so what? you're lucky we won't own you as slaves soon enough and breed out your women, and send the nigs back to africa.
>>
>>137914966
Except it is not dumbfuck and most genetics tests prove it. People just claim to be "1/16' Cherokee to look exotic and to justify all their dream catchers they have at home. And it's always the same tribe, the Cherokees because they are romanticized, they were one of the civilized tribes and it was respected to this day by Americans. It's a fucking meme. Sometimes it was also due to the fact there was an Italian or other dark skinned in the family and people were ashamed of it during the days of WASP supremacy so it was easier to just claim to be a descendant of the honorable and brave Cherokee than to be a descendant of a dirty Italian or a negro. Go look at 23andme Native Americans forums and you see a bunch of white people asking where is their Native American ancestry at, because "my nana swore her great grandma was half Cherokee!'
By the way there 284,000 full blooded Cherokees, mostly in rural Oklahoma who have refused to intermix with whites till this day, the reason they have the fame of having so much mixbloods is because anyone with Cherokee blood can join the tribe, no matter how white they are, and those whites are the ones who make it to the high positions of power in the tribe and become the face of the tribe. If you visit the Cherokee nation you will see that the whites are the ones in city council, dancing in the powows, in musuems and as tour guides, meanwhile the full bloods are out in the country side living in trailer parks dealing with drug addiction and gang violence. So anyone who visits the reservation will not see the full bloods in the trailer parks just the nice white ones in the tourist areas, and then assume the Cherokees are just whites now. Of course you would know this shit if you were actually Cherokee and not just some white boy a larping family.

t. married to a Navajo woman who works for the BIA and who has a BA in Native American studies with a minor in Navajo
>>
>>137930942
Try saying just the word "Jew" on twitter if you're not a verified jew. shitstorm is enormous. they dindu nuffin
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.