[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I've been fueling my hate for ANTIFA and other groups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ggg.png (105KB, 793x255px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
105KB, 793x255px
Okay, I've been fueling my hate for ANTIFA and other groups like it for a while now. I've been a faggot and stayed on my chair posting and complaining about it non-stop.

I've reached the point where I feel I need to do something.

I'm currently in Australia, Victoria, and need either an organization that DOESN'T larp or a couple of people in my area that would be willing to group together and help build a new organization.

Any recommendations?

>lol go back to your room kid you can't do shit

Fuck off, I can try and I'm no push-over.
>>
>>137892841
Need more of this. Or secretly join a lefty club and delete the members.
>>
>>137892841
Bump for Ausie
>>
>>137892841
http://www.fortitude-australia.com/our-members/

Just looked up some right-wing groups and this came up. Not sure if its your cup of tea.
>>
>it's an FBI episode
Take your honeypot elsewhere, spook
>>
>>137893705
Taking a look now. Much appreciated, even if it doesn't end up being my type of thing.
>>
>>137892841
STOP

Right wing death squad is exactly what Antifa is design to do: to devolve political activism into a violent game of gang war in order to destabilize society so Soros can win his market bets.

This fight-fire-with-fire response is entire predictable but unfortunately what Antifa is looking for, they are trying to manufacture a gang war. Do not fall for this.

Instead, organize peaceful rallies that focuses on cooperating with the police for security, as well as maintaining the peaceful format of activism, i.e. good old peaceful dialogue driven slogan shouting and sign showing.

Do not fall for the gang war meme. Maintain the peaceful format, help police arrest these criminals, win the culture war.
>>
>>137894057
Oh you giant fucking pussy as soon as you realized you might have to leave the house you start with the

"Maybe its not my thing.."

Quit giving lefties cringey beta shit to screen shot and go back to playing Xbox child
>>
>>137892841
I hate anarchists. Fucking brain dead larpers that want to feel cool. It's within human nature to have a societal structure. I might do something too.
>>
The moment a right winger gets killed (and that WILL happen) they will say it's justified because they started it.
>>
>>137894451
No, it wouldn't be my thing because of the leader of the political group.

The UPF have shown nothing but brute force and absolute no intelligence.

Blair Cottrell's a fucking airhead. It's not my 'thing' because I'm careful about who I join. Fuck off back to your hole, son.
>>
File: ANTICOM.jpg (54KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
ANTICOM.jpg
54KB, 720x715px
>>137892841
Just form a local chapter of ANTICOM
>>
File: Captain-Obvious.jpg (20KB, 305x283px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Obvious.jpg
20KB, 305x283px
>>137892841
>I've been fueling my hate
>I've reached the point where I feel I need to do something.
>Any recommendations?
Same recommendation as always: get off the computer and go outside.
>>
>>137892841
Don't be baited into extremism by extremism. Just be prepared for when it all comes tumbling down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.