[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you wonder that maybe if you start memeing "take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495744156770.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495744156770.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Don't you wonder that maybe if you start memeing "take down the george washington statues" they might actually do it and people might actually support it? Think about it. It's pretty easy to argue "slave owner = racist" and convince these people. What if the media pushes it and they really do it? Idk /pol/ I think you're playing with fire.
>>
Good, it might wake up the apolitical white "centrists" against the commie menace.
>>
>>137880372
He is a centrist symbol. An icon that most Americans have been brainwashed to admire. If the alt left go after him it would make them look bad.
>>
>>137880372
Fuck it, let them completely rewrite history.

We'll sign our new Declaration Of Independence in Liberal blood.
>>
>>137880372
uhhhhhh thats the idea
>>
>>137880783
No I'm saying what if they're actually successful and they manage to do it?
>>
>>137880830
It would require a leftist fringe element to take control of your country to achieve it. What you want is for them to attempt it. They would look stupid and have no ability to succeed.
>>
>>137880372
What if you meme removing all the holicost memorials?
I mean if you're going to rewrite history .....
>>
>>137880830
uhhhhh thats good.
>>
>>137880372
THIS. can we start trending it on twitter?
>>
>>137881028
The kikes pushing this agenda wont let it happen. this is a memorial against the narrative.

Now, prove that Jews were slave holders and you have a 2% chance at lulz.
>>
>>137880372
meme trump closing mosques cuz mohammed owned slaves
>hey man, just fighting that legacy of slavery
>>
>>137880372
The Commies want to undo it all, so of course they would love a prize a big as stamping George Washington out of history.

I doubt they'll even teach history in the future, since it's so racist.
>>
>>137881250
This could, if excecuted properly, night actually work...

>>137881298
Absolutely this. id like to know what they actually are teaching these days.
>>
>>137881298
When I drank the koolaid and went to college I was a history major. Luckily history departments have been pretty safe from social justice.

Trying to explain the terrors of far right and far left alike gets awkward out there in the world.
>>
>>137881235
About time it was taken to them
instead of them pulling everyone's strings
>>
>>137881671
Good luck getting around
>Muh six-millionth Juice boxez.
its almost impossible.
The Term Anti-Semitic alone should be a fucking clue. you cant question the true Bloodline without established slander and prejudice as a retort.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.