[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We are going to make Drumpf leave and you can't stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CO4HMxgVEAEjZu2.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CO4HMxgVEAEjZu2.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>We are going to make Drumpf leave and you can't stop us
>through impeachement or volluntarily, it doesn't matter
>or personal mission is to combat him and keep the public energized so they will be in a fighting shape again in 2020
>We are The Resistance
>>
There was an article like a week ago saying liberal comedy writers were mad because they werent convincing people that Trump sucks. They're that unfunny
>>
>>137875315
I don't even know who half of these fuckers are.
>>
>>137875385
when all you talk about is 1 person day in and day out people start thinking you are obsessed
>>
Ironic Fallon being the only one with out a drink. He is a known alcholic
>>
>The TBS “Conan” host added that a politically charged environment is making it hard to know what is appropriate.
>“I think we are getting into a world right now where it’s hard to know what’s too far because everything seems like we are going over the edge at times,”(as in Colbert might have taken it too far) Mr. O’Brien said. “In that moment I think he was reflecting some of the madness that all of us are feeling at times.”(referring to Colbert's cock holster comment and being critical of it)

Conan is still /ourguy/ and probably has the strongest web presence out of all of these because of his youtube channel, although Colbert and current year are fast on his trail.
>>
>>137875315

These people are so pathetic they just read shit from teleprompters that 100 other people wrote
>>
>>137875664
He could have a juice box like that other guy
>>
These faggots can't even make me laugh. No way they make Trump do anything.

Also, when did lefties get okay with straight white male monopolies?
>>
nobody needs to hear about politics every fucking night, it's fucking tiring
>>
>>137875764
I only like him. And the one I despise the most is Fallon, I never watched him, he just looks extremley slimy to me.
>>
File: 1502879831235.png (1017KB, 1415x779px) Image search: [Google]
1502879831235.png
1017KB, 1415x779px
Wow, all heterosexual, cis-gendered males with only two (2) POC? I'm boycotting these vile, racist, sexist, bigoted networks.
>>
File: anime pepe.png (94KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
anime pepe.png
94KB, 655x666px
>intention is to destroy Trump
>all you actually do is make him appear to be the underdog battling a corrupt establishment

The only people who have fallen for it would have fallen for any propaganda regardless. I'm thankful the Daily Shoah clique exists to give Donald someone to box every day.
>>
File: 1468424664514.png (37KB, 149x261px) Image search: [Google]
1468424664514.png
37KB, 149x261px
>>137875315
I notice they are all white upperclass men
>>
>>137875315
>America doesn't have a smug liberal problem
>9 jews and a nog who's a complete hackjob
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.