[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come right wing protests don't attract as many celebrities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: BTFO.png (478KB, 606x725px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
478KB, 606x725px
How come right wing protests don't attract as many celebrities as Left wing ones?
All we get are literally who individuals like Spencer, David Duke, Milo or Lauren Southern
It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>137875279
Because virtue signalers and celebrities have one major thing in common: obsessive desire to be loved by massive amounts of people.
>>
>>137875279
If you are a celebrity, are you going to support brainwashed people with no cultural background just good enough to buy your movies and and big corporation products or would you support conservative people who don't give a shit about Hollywood?
>>
They lie for a living, of course they fit in with delusional KANGZ and communists.
>>
I love how someone can act in a production of 1984 and support everything the story warns about

Hang them
>>
File: based_clint_eastwood.jpg (123KB, 629x847px) Image search: [Google]
based_clint_eastwood.jpg
123KB, 629x847px
>>137875279

Right wing celebrities are forced into silence

Clint Eastwood is vocal though since he doesn't give a fuck
>>
>rich entitled fucks detached from reality and absolutely addicted to their own narcissistic self aggrandizement

Being a leftist is the epitome of being a celebrity, and being a celebrity is the epitome of being a leftist
>>
>>137875744
I'm sorry?
If it's not clear to you she is actually on the side that is protesting AGAINST Trump.
>>
File: neck yourself.jpg (51KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
neck yourself.jpg
51KB, 800x723px
>>137875279
Wow. These people who get paid to pretend to be somebody else for a living are truly a beacon of virtue for us all to admire. Especially the female ones.
>>
>>137876049
They are famous, rich and beautiful, how awful for them....
sounds like someone has the sour grapes.
>>
>>137875979
Trump isn't against free speech and the removal of history, how is his government like 1984?
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (69KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
69KB, 512x511px
>>137875279

I'll tell you why anon; Hollywood is the most disgusting druggie and sex for favor degenerate place in the world. There are pedophilic underground clubs and the celebrities are all elites who don't care for the common man and want to flood multi culturalism into America. They corrupt our youth especially females and they are all anti-white. In general the entertainment industry is left winged due to how much degeneracy is involved.
>>
>>137875279
>millionaires who play pretend for a living should be taken seriously
Just ignore them most don't know any better
>>
File: new awakening.jpg (259KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
new awakening.jpg
259KB, 960x960px
>>137875279
>>
File: jameswoods.jpg (35KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
jameswoods.jpg
35KB, 634x423px
>>137875279

Because the left owns the institutions and the media and they would attempt to destroy any celebrity that is openly right-wing. The only ones who can freely be right-wing are the ones who have already made their money and are famous enough that they don't give a shit (James Woods)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.