[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

..And that's why you don't want the shadow to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Peterson.png (59KB, 220x262px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson.png
59KB, 220x262px
..And that's why you don't want the shadow to take control of your psyche, it's a very, very bad thing. And that's really what the post-modernists want. They want all portions of your brain to be governed by a post-oedipal suppressed desire for control. And that's another thing, Solyshenitsyn said in the Gulag Archipelago that the communists would self censor and apologize for their behavior even while they were being repressed by the very system they built. In this way, we can see the same behavior from postmodernists by way of the same paradigm.
>>
>how to say nothing with a ton of words
>>
>>137869324
Does he name he Jew?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
conversation in canada has been turned into a chinese struggle and self-criticism session.
>>
>>137869394
>>137869449
He didn't actually say this, I was just doing an imitation. How'd I do?
>>
File: Trump.jpg (149KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
149KB, 950x534px
>>137869579
u did good son.
>>
and that's another thing
>>
File: lMjwa5SL.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lMjwa5SL.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>137869633
bloody post modernists.
>>
>>137869324
>women on canadian dating websites literally say you better not agree peterson deserves freedom of speech or they won't date you
he's our hitler now I guess
>>
>>137869457
He is the jew.
>>
>>137869579
Quite good
>>
File: 1492554539815.png (23KB, 587x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492554539815.png
23KB, 587x466px
>>137869763
>>
>>137869579
pretty good, actually
>>
>>137869756
>agree with me or don't date me

well, seems excellent they tell you beforehand
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNE2BF2gMjo
>>
File: southpark was right.jpg (30KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
southpark was right.jpg
30KB, 680x453px
>>137869756
>women on canadian dating websites literally say you better not agree peterson deserves freedom of speech or they won't date you

UNLESS YOU'RE CHAD. THEN YOU'LL GET ANAL.
>>
he criticises post modernism for ignoring facts and scientific evidence then he uses freudian psychoanalysis where it suits his view point.

it's fine to "play around" with psychoanalysis but in his lecturing he doesn't make a clear distinction between his statements where he states something as a fact and he doesn't go into all the studies and empirical evidence for the sake of brevity, and his statements where he makes up his own psychoanalysis that has no firm evidence or science behind it

in both cases he is lending his academic authority to the statement.
>>
>>137870001
The problem being they weren't born this way, they're made. And more and more of them are being converted this way. Dating scene was much better even just 10 years ago when these rebellious types weren't full of so much hatred for white men
>>
>>137869756
>>137870001

I was about to say the exact same thing. Back when I was dating I kept having to deal with bullshit where I would be on a date and the girl would say something daft and just expect me to agree because of muhgina.

Although one thing I've noticed with leftists, they just love to drop their beliefs in regular conversation and act like it's the automatic consensus. Drives me up a wall.
>>
>>137869394
I understood what he meant, he's talking about the passive shadow of the King. It's a Jungian archetype.
>>
he talked about iq differences in races in the latest molymeme video. he is redpilled as it gets
>>
>>137870191
yeah, but it's easily identified if she actually believes it or not. Generally, words have no power, like overly optimistic people talking about life. It falls flat.
>>
>>137870168

no one is born with indoctrination.
>religion, politics, ideology ect.
>>
>>137870474
He's so into IQ he has to know the racial differences. He just doesn't get into it to be safe, would be my guess.
>>
IT'S BLOODY IMPORTANT
>>
>>137870949
And you're all stupid for wondering about it aloud. Of course he knows about the JQ and racial differences. He just knows that there are better ways to act in the world than to sperg out with the info
>>
>>137871479
sure, on an individual level.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.