[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else glad that America is slowly disintegrating? I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Putin-Laughing.jpg (23KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Laughing.jpg
23KB, 361x500px
Anyone else glad that America is slowly disintegrating? I want nothing more than the capital of degeneracy to fall

Death to the United States of America.
>>
Evola would be proud.
>>
File: asd.jpg (35KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
35KB, 590x350px
DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

THE BABYLON IS FALLING
>>
>>137865090
If it falls to Marxism in its totality our army is going to be used to kick in your front door for being nationalists.
>>
>slowly
really?
>>
>>137865090
I am just worred that Russia is taking her sweet time and not trying hard enough with her rebuilding of her empire.

She has a golden opportunity now when they are so internally paralyzed. This won't go on forever.
>>
>>137865852
When Russia is trying to "rebuild her empire", it deteriorates from the inside
>>
>>137865090
America is now like Russia in 90-s, but even worse, cause the "revolution" is made by left gay-muslim-femenist-apache-idiots
>>
File: blingbling.gif (91KB, 377x391px) Image search: [Google]
blingbling.gif
91KB, 377x391px
>>137865090
>yfw USA really is the great Satan and by killing it we get closer and closer towards god
>>
>>137865090
when OP supports another country other than his own, who isnt a ally. Youre a traitor to your own kind, just like a degenerate nigger
>>
Not even 300 years old and already in decline. Most disappointing empire in history.
>>
Shit man, gimme a bit more time. I spent all my life busting my ass for a successful career and I need just 2 more years of post-doc before I start making my shiny six figures.
Just let me make enough money to start a family and shit man. If I have to go back to Russia I will have to start over.
>>
>>137865852
> won't go on forever
For years and the. America will get some demshit like Zuckerberg or Sanders after the pendulum swings back with a vengeance and they go almost full ultra pozz.

Russia can't afford to expand its empire militarily I think Ukraine was a special case them and China are gradually bailing out of Breton Woods shit and picking off American satellites in the third world one by one it's better to have Trump in office and paralyzed since American press themselves call him a racist incompetent which is giving them dividens in the EU and the third world
>>
>>137866146
Hey, whats wrong, kiddy? As a man living in USA u should know, that nothing is assignd to man with birth. And not even gender, or skin color, but also country to love or not. Is not this, what u are taugh in America every day?
>>
>>137865090
Your a fucking moron. USA is a beacon of hope, auasies are dosile sheep who do whatever they are told.
>>
>barely lasted 70 years
Amerisharts are pathetic
>>
You cant hold liquid shit in your hands forever without losing it all. I've seen it before, it's called Communism.
>>
>>137866716
Australia is as lost and doomed as America. This was the goal of liberal jews from the start. What you are seeing is the "demoralization" phase which apparently is as easy as giving the MSM a few talking points.
>>
>>137866257
Russia averages 80 years between collapses, China is not much better.
>>
>>137865090
sort of, yes. Like a lot of countries in their downfall they only rise stronger. Unless youre sweden or germany. If shit hits the fan here youre all probably fucked in one way or another.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.