[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Human rights violation.jpg (106KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
Human rights violation.jpg
106KB, 800x497px
Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons (Protocol III). Geneva, 10 October 1980.

Article 1: Definitions

For the purpose of this Protocol:

1. "Incendiary weapon" means any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat, or combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target. (a) Incendiary weapons can take the form of, for example, flame throwers, fougasses, shells, rockets, grenades, mines, bombs and other containers of incendiary substances...

Article 2: Protection of civilians and civilian objects

1. It is prohibited in all circumstances to make the civilian population as such, individual civilians or civilian objects the object of attack by incendiary weapons.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/ihl/INTRO/515

So is the left just totally going to ignore the fact that Antifa committed a war crime and international human rights violation? The United States is 1 of the 114 state parties that agree to honor it.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>137864048
By it I mean the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons. I realize now I edited that out of my initial post and never put it back in, whoops.
>>
It seems a logically inconsistent to condemn people as Nazi's and REEEEEEing about hypothetical future events, while at the same time just commit human rights violations.
>>
File: torchnig.jpg (35KB, 442x294px) Image search: [Google]
torchnig.jpg
35KB, 442x294px
>>137864048
that's the same nigger, playing a tough guy
only b/c he's with the gang
>>
>>137864048
Leftist war crime confirmed, Send this picture to Donald J. Trump, Nikki Haley, the UN, OPCW and Geneva convention
>>
Wah the nigger made a cool flame thrower
>>
That black guy is drowning in so much white pussy because that pic got virus
>>
>>137866686
Indeed, he made a homemade flamethrower.
If he's got identified, extradite him to the Hague for violating Protocol III of the Geneva convention
>>
>geneva convention
anon, this isn't war.
>>
Just look at all the doughy, pasty, chubby cretins on the left. Embarrassing.

Yeah, best preserve your genes. Sweet Buttery Jesus.
>>
>>137866865
>pols butthurt right now
>>
It's okay because he's black. That poor oppressed minority is just coping with white supremacy. If you disagree with me, you're racist.
>>
File: 1427925845600.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1427925845600.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>137864048
Pretty sure the Geneva convention doesn't apply to a spat between civilians. Also, it only applies to those who sign it.
>>
>>137867169
Not all whites are racist. Don't deny racism towards white people. Same for blacks, not all blacks are. It's better to stop hate from many sides, such as Trump has said. He's right.
White supremacists exist, as well as black supremacists, Latino supremacists, female supremacists and go further with that. Especially when you talk about diverse supremacy and anti-white hate. Don't deny this otherwise you'll be confirmed as radical
>>
>>137867169
Niggers aren't completely useless
You can use them as a bad example
>>
>>137865786
Skinny ass nigger.
>>
File: ......jpg (42KB, 807x659px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
42KB, 807x659px
>>137868041
>Niggers only use is to make Niggers look bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.