[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's cute that you're all saying edgy things in real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502822550871.jpg (107KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1502822550871.jpg
107KB, 420x280px
It's cute that you're all saying edgy things in real life, but have any of you pussies ever had an actual brawl with niggers or pakis in real life? I guarantee 99% of you would shit in your pants (some of you literally) and do nothing if confronted and punched.
>>
>>137862521
Look at james bong over here, he beats up everybody.
>>
>>137862521
do you guys actually get beat up by sandniggers across the pond? they are literally the most beta male on the totem pole over here and are afraid to look in your eyes let alone try to throw hands
>>
>>137863136
Literally every Brit with a sense of self-respect or ambition fucked off to the colonies centuries ago. What remains are the descendants of piss weak aristo parasites and class cucks who are now getting colonized without the help of those they drove out.
>>
>>137862521

so what. most people can't fight
>>
>>137863136
>>137863287
>>137862691

You don't have the sand niggers we do.
And they attack in groups.
You little cuck boys can stop deflecting now. I know you'd soil yourselves when confronted.
>>
File: 58e063f8f3f63.jpg (97KB, 1190x669px) Image search: [Google]
58e063f8f3f63.jpg
97KB, 1190x669px
>>137862521
don't talk shit about me brah, pic related, it's me
>>
>>137862521
>projection: the thread
>>
>>137863468

that's why we have stand your ground laws in many states. look up bernie goetz.
>>
>>137863468
You must live in a shithole. Only niggers I've seen are white/irish.
>>
>>137862521
>brawling
Err no, I'm too pretty to compete in niggerlympics. Just try and be rich enough to not deal with subhumans?
>>
>>137862521
I have always fought back with reckless abandon when provoked or attacked right up to adulthood, even though I was a lanky nerd. Haven't been in such situations since high school though.
Anyone comes after me I'll fuck them up or die trying. But I don't initiate violence.
>>
>>137862521
I'm a boxer. I was with a friend and we got into an altercation with a half breed and 2 negros after some racial slurs were exchanged. My friend was in a wrestling battle with the 1 negro. I was fighting the half breed who was taller, and bigger than me.

we were trading blows until I attempted to tackle him. I almost got him down until the 3rd negro kicked me in the head. the coward who kicked me backed away as I released my grip from the half breed.

I was stunned and bleeding, but still kept me composure. Then, the half breed came at me quick. Muscle memory from sparring kicked in finally, and I threw a jab, straight right hand. The jab grazed his eye, but the right hand landed flush on the bridge of his nose.

I didn't knock him out, but he fell on his ass and put his hands up as I walked towards him. We both knew he was done. There was no reason to hit him while he was down. He sat on the curb bleeding from his nose with his head down as the third negro walked over to him with his phone out; probably recording.

My friend was on top the negro throwing hammer fists and occasional elbows. But he eventually got up after getting tired. We immediately jogged away and got food afterwards.

It was a fair fight. I still feel we won though. So the answer to your question is yes. Don't half breeds count as niggers too?
>>
File: no-u-kotex.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
no-u-kotex.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>137862521
>you're all saying edgy things
no U
>>
>>137863958
Yeah you're a fucking pussy without your gun and would let Tyrone take your clothes.
>>
>>137864313
You sound like a faggot that sucks dicks for a living. Every man needs to get in a few fights.
>>
>>137862521
>It's cute that you're all saying edgy things in real life, but have any of you pussies ever had an actual brawl with niggers or pakis in real life? I guarantee 99% of you would shit in your pants (some of you literally) and do nothing if confronted and punched.

bong our cities are overun by aggresive pakis and morrokans fights happen regularly between these subhumans in party's and somethimes on the streets.
>>
>>137862521
I've been in like 30 fights and won all of them when it's not fucking 8v1. Come at me bro I'll headbutt you.
>>
>>137862521
True, burgers and anglos are pussies.

>me being drunk in one of the bars at Mountain View, CA.
>Huge line (around 20 ppl) to the WC.
>Going past them without giving a fuck.
>Nobody even larped at me.

Rly? I am fucking 5.9'' in height.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.