[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the number 1 issue we need to shill for until it happens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: mark zuckerberg AI speech.jpg (281KB, 998x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mark zuckerberg AI speech.jpg
281KB, 998x1200px
I think the number 1 issue we need to shill for until it happens is banding together to get Trumps attention for mass federal investigations into Facebook/Google discrimination against the right.
It needs to be a federal thing, we need to figure out what specific federal violation mass discrimination on this level leads to.

This will guarantee that they find almost all censored users have been conservative. The feds will have access to their big data analytics and it won't take much time to start finding heavy evidence of blacklisting for political manipulation of the population.

After this we can easily gain immunity and force these monopolies to basically act as utility companies. They can't impart a bias and they can't ban people for offensive speech. They also won't be able to use their algorithms to engineer society.

Once we accomplish these tasks in this order we will have guaranteed victory since naturally without algorithmic manipulation our views would dominate all other views as optimal.

Another way to put this is the slim margin Trump won by. On average I'd estimate the average conservative vs average leftist spent 1 month more postblocked than the leftists. That's 1/12 less conservative representation on Facebook alone not counting any other factors. Then there's shadowbanning, account disabling, soft bans, timeline manipulation etc. I'd estimate that everything Facebook does added up makes it appear that leftists have 600% more support and representation than they really do. Now imagine that they can no longer have such a massive edge after we regulate them. We would crush them completely and they couldn't just alter some algorithm to adjust for it.
>>
According to a study on will power only about 10% of people at any given time resist the main narrative of their environment. It's a little more complicated than this but the appearance of social media timelines for people alters their perception and controls their belief structure. Most people don't look at the facts, they want to agree with who they think their herd is. With an unbiased internet we can control the narrative and restore it to a natural order.

This is really our only shot, I work with AI and I've seen how Trumps campaign used it. Some of what he did was amazing and very few people understood the genius of it but they didn't have to, it just worked. Covfefe was one of those things. It was a test of the AI I believe but also could have been his campaign manager posting it with advice from the AI. She went on record to say she wrote most of his Facebook posts. Of course this might have been an error but AI produces solutions to problems that humans could have never thought up. This got people talking and showed what one properly misspelled word could lead to.
>>
These tactics from Google are childsplay compared to the strategy that AI itself comes up with that even Mark Zuckerberg doesn't fully understand.
>>
Google image search these keywords from the meme above. This is Googles show of power, a war game. They want to test if the Alt-Right is truly powerful enough to do anything about their control of the world. It's their way of taunting your true lack of power, even with Trump at the helm. They've created a win/win scenario that we could only break free of with a complete government takeover of Facebook and Google. Seizing of all their assets. This sounds extreme but there is no chance in hell Trump can do anything to undo the damage that's already been done without this.
>>
They will go after every hub, every large page, channel, everyone with a following. Especially those with a following they've identified as weak. Their next objective is to wipe Alt-Right speech off the internet entirely.
>>
>>137860932
its like if Data from star trek had a blog

beep boop nazis are bad sorry im a week late beep boop
>>
This recent statue/car rammer/Alt-Left/Alt-Right thing has demonstrated that they can split the right into many factions at will. They got almost everyone. They got Trump, they got almost every major conservative leader. This shouldn't have happened but they know they had the power to do it. It was like a glitch in the Alt-Right matrix. The right was apologizing for something meaningless. The left truly showed their strength that the right is cucked to their narrative. The right is resistant but not immune by any means to the power of Artificial Intelligence enhanced internet media globalism. It got Trump elected, and it can get him impeached.
>>
Watch this video from 1 year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
>>
Correction, the last video is from 2 years ago. Watch that video first.

Watch this video second. It's from 1 year ago. I want you to watch the progress of what they showed the media over the years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9oeR6Qsho
>>
Sorry, I can't find the video about the data center that I saw yesterday. Long story short this election has been heavily influenced by AI and Trump, Hillary, Silicon Valley CEO's, everyone, none of them want you to know just how prevalent AI is and how much control it has over the population. Trump's campaign only recently gave a tour of where the data center was located and now I can't find that video. The organization that put together the video of the tour must have removed it from the internet not wanting to be associated with Trump during this time. I can't remember who it was.
>>
I want to reiterate that the Alt-Right has no leverage, even with Trump in office. There is nothing out of the ordinary going on with Richard Spencer. They have accounted for this, and it works out well for them. Nobody on the right has any legitimate power to stop the leftists plans on any meaningful level. Not Lauren Southern working to stop a couple refugees from entering Italy, not Richard Spencer protecting a few statues, not Disdain for Plebs posting Christfag memes. There is nothing out of the ordinary going on with the Alt-Right, you are not a threat to them. They are not afraid of you, they whittled you into who you are. You are here to manufacture fellow chess pieces for the bigger game you're all unaware of. Every choice you think you have has been calculated and accounted for.
>>
You scroll through Twitter, Facebook, you see these brain dead Alt-Right/Conservatives/Trump supporters with no leader. No sense of strategy. They're chipping away at an endless wall of looking to appease the left. To attempt to hold leftists to the same ethics as them. "Trump did disavow 14 times already! Look!" It's exactly what they need you to do. An incapacitated army is what they want. You're working into an abyss. Without total complete control of the social media monopolies and media you've already lost. It's as good as Trump never winning. Without this Trump was a participation trophy at best before the end.
>>
>>137860932
Styx did a video recently on something related to this. Large websites need to be treated as de facto utilities because this IS our free speech. Facebook and Google subsidiaries are the new public square; we can't really have a free speech society if the place where literally everyone speaks their mind is banned or fired for not being a raging marxist egalitarian. This area of legal/constitutional matters is beyond my ken but you know what I'm driving at here.

I would also advocate for some kind of anti-doxxing laws. It should be criminal to deliberately out people for minor wrongspeak (e.g. non-credible threats etc) with the specific intent of financial ruin/getting them fired. This is another garbage social trend encouraged by the larger trend of everyone is a complete lying, partisan hack.
>>
>>137860979
This is interesting af, bumping for said interest
>>
>>137860932
Guess that attacking Google et. al. last week wasn't such a good idea after all?
>>
>>137869894

There's a matter of nuance at hand involving Google. What we did with Damore was try to insult a woman into dating us as the ugly dude. This is the analogy of the strategy involved. It did raise awareness, but as an end all be all strategy it was so underdone that people have already forgot about him. We can salvage what Damore did, but not exactly how one would think.

They benefit from us arguing the tired pol argument that women and men's biology is different. The feeling that people are making progress on either side towards something, either by accepting biology on the right, or on the left denying that gender differences exist.

It's the two sides of the game board. The game is a distraction from the fact the Google should not have this massive influence over us in the first place. It's economically inefficient. That is what we optimally should be seeing as our perspective. We can't lose perspective of the end goal of total domination of the leftist monopolistic power structure of social media/media influence.

The longer the mind war drags out the better it is for the "Jew". We need to focus on the rapid legislative and federal domination of these leftist propaganda/subversion/economic lords of the web like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Amazon, Paypal etc.
>>
>>137869656

Ah interesting. I'm glad he came around. I was talking to him a couple weeks ago about this. I don't know too much about his work but I assume he's a classical liberal so of course he flipped out when I suggested regulations would be our only hope of salvation. There is little long term use in Libertarianism if you are not the monopoly. We elected a law and order capitalist president. The way we need to think about it is like this. Paypal, Amazon, FB, Google, your bank account, >your email, your intellectual property, all of these companies have nearly unlimited control to fuck you for any reason they want, they can just call you a nazi and you're done. Trump doesn't even have this kind of power as the president. I would argue that libertarianism is a self-defeating Jew created ideology just like Marxism that ultimately gives all the control to the "Jew". I put that in quotes because it really could be anyone Jewing you. There is a backdoor for a monopolistic entity to parasitize your people. Jews, Capitialists, Bourgeois, Ancaps, the enemy of man is the monopoly.
>>
Here's an article that sums up a bit of what I'm saying and goes into more details about it than I'm qualified to speak about:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450476/silicon-valleys-anti-conservative-bias-solution-treat-major-tech-companies-utilities
>>
Here's an article with what Zuckerberg is doing to prepare for his presidential run. It might not be a presidential run, but he is preparing for a major public leadership position in America as if he were president. This factors into his strategy for deleting Alt-Right Facebook accounts.

https://www.wired.com/story/mark-zuckerberg-america-travels/
>>
File: twitter_verified.jpg (248KB, 982x1267px) Image search: [Google]
twitter_verified.jpg
248KB, 982x1267px
>>137860932
>>137860932
ere's the UK govt spending millions on targeted fb advertising to shill against the opposition party

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-social-media-strategy-attack-jeremy-corbyn-labouir-twitter-facebook-video-stormzy-akala-a7784406.html

there's no legal limits for spending on things like online advertising, even though it really is campaign spending.
expect establishment org.s to take massive advantage of this, they won't make laws that stop their ability to control this. they even get custom algorithms and data scraped from fb to help them target specific people / issues / constituencies
>>
>>137870829
I agree with what you're saying. What woukd you like to see specifically?
Also, how do I know you're not an ai?
>>
>I know a lot of us have been asking where this hate comes from. As a Jew, it's something I've wondered much of my life.
Fucking ZyklonBerg, you kiked your friends and partners out of business and acted like a complete cunt every time you could, knowing perfectly that it is a typical jewish behaviour, and then you wonder why people hate you?
>>
>>137862656
So can't we kill them?
>>
File: 1502209925744.jpg (42KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
1502209925744.jpg
42KB, 1008x343px
>>137870829

filter all g00gle
do not use bad products
ban it from your microchips
abolish it from your processor
demoolish it from the outside in
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.