[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country will be the first to adopt white nationalism? After

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1vbckp3k7ouy.jpg (199KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1vbckp3k7ouy.jpg
199KB, 1600x1098px
What country will be the first to adopt white nationalism? After Brexit I thought it might be England, but America has gotten unexpectedly antsy. No other country seems to have any momentum in this regard.

So where and when do you think white nationalist will be first adopted? Or do you think it never will be?
>>
When did a country had white nationalism ruling party?
>>
>>137853582
U wot
>>
poland

USA would get very bloody before it admitted it needed white people
>>
>>137853582
Germany tried but of course (((failed)))
>>
>>137853455
why does hitler hand remind me so much of Volgin?
>>
probably some eastern european shithole.
>>
>>137853708
You're a retarded nigger. Natsoc is tribalism not white nationalism. The modt important thing for them is their own people (Germans in this case)
>>
>>137853455
>What country will be the first to adopt white nationalism?
south africa because of apartheid.
>>
File: Daily Rundown.jpg (88KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Rundown.jpg
88KB, 674x1200px
>>137853455
We got what we wanted and we will continue to get what we want. You just make sure those statues are protected.
>>
>>137853455
>What country will be the first to adopt white nationalism? After Brexit I thought it might be England, but America has gotten unexpectedly antsy.

I wish. I'm dying for a revolution here and a reawakening of European solidarity but it's nowhere to be seen. I don't have any hope for continentals and our speech gets suppressed more by the day here in this hell. I don't know what's going to happen in America but it's worth fighting for, don't let your dirty, rotten lying media and establishment politicians gaslight you into believing the United States is up for grabs. It was founded by and for WASPs and European diaspora.
>>
>>137853681
That's what I'm thinking, things have suddenly escalated further in USA with Charlottesville, but it'd take one hell of a movement to make a dent politically here, more than a thousand angsty teen boys and Spencer holding his press conference in his shack.

If the same rally had happened in England, it would've been more significant because it's a smaller spot and disinclined to excitement.

As far as Poland, I don't see it simply because Poland hasn't felt the effects of white genocide and won't have any significant reason to get all worked up. They've told the rapefugees GTFO, they're good for awhile. White nationalism will be a response from whichever country loses its patience with its declining white population first.
>>
File: 1lu1pi.jpg (67KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1lu1pi.jpg
67KB, 640x420px
Won't be adopted anywhere. White race is finished.
>>
>>137854456
Wrong. I've visualized the white race KOing the kikes in the turd minute of the fifth round. No kike can take that left hand Roman salute.
>>
>>137854300
Erm we've already had far right vs far left riots, in fact we have them constantly, to the point where it's boring and non news.

Never heard of the EDL? Hope not Hate/Unite Against Fascism all getting arrested? With bottles/bricks and flares thrown at each other?

Just because you don't post these events on here does not mean they don't happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/30/fascist-anti-fascist-groups-clash-service-station-dover-protests

Fucking hell we've been doing this shit since you were in nappys.
>>
Some Slav shithole.
>>
>>137854300
England has had white power movements for years. Do you not know about skinheads and the National Front and shit like that? They did this shit in the 80s.
>>
>>137853935
Fucktard, it was still a form of white nationalism, it may have been centered in germany, but hitler and his ideology still valued whites as a race
>>
>>137854954
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/mayor-andy-burnham-condemns-manchester-protest-against-islamist/

They literally took bites out of a pigs head and spat it at Muslims in Manchester lol.

But none of it gets reported here...
>>
>>137853455
GREECE
>>
>>137854300
Don't worry the alt right is becoming at lot stronger. Just compare Charlottesville to anything from 2016.
>>
>>137854836
>>137854954

Fair play, I know about the EDL and all but are they really making a splash? Are you saying you think things are progressing and gaining momentum? Because I think part of why I glossed over England in that post was bc nothing there has gotten coverage like Charlottesville, every Western country has nationalist movements but my point with the thread is how much of an impact are they making and will anything come if it and if so, when
>>
>>137853582
USA until the 60's, Nazi Germany, [spoiler] Stalin's USSR
>>
>>137855384
Hope so. Always sad to see Dick Spence with under 100k twatter followers. But I get the same impression, and it's funny to me because it seems to have come out of nowhere. Like one minute America seems like a lost cause, next minute the world is shitting pants about white nationalists invading Charlottesville.
>>
>>137855475
Not really coverage, only when a mosque gets petrol bombed do they really start screeching and crying about muh racism, muh intolerance.

Fuck them.
>>
>>137853455
>>137855273
Nope, It will be Slovakia!
>>
>>137855273
What makes u say so
>>
>>137853455
>yfw burgers think England is a country

You larp as anglos and yet you don't even know the name of the country.
>>
The South will RISE again!
>>
>>137855475
Shit like the EDL won't cause an uptick in sympathy to white nationalism, many people in Britain are turned off from Tommy Robinson because his retarded ass was affiliated with that organization for a time. Our conservatism is quiet and reserved, we don't like Combat 18 or the EDL or any of these other people and it doesn't help that they are usually thick as pig shit whilst representing pro-nativist views. What's more is that almost half of us are barely sentient retard midget libcunts who believe media hysteria and think Nigel Farage (a civic nationalist and centrist) is a "Nazi", especially among the younger generations who voted for the remain campaign.

The media may not report on our dumb political clashes and yes they do occur but what has it really done to bring Britons together or open their eyes to the existential threat they face as a result of the dispossession caused by government subsidized mass migration? It has to be said that we are a more conservative populace than Germany or France but we're still getting 600k a year with no sign of it slowing down. Our government will sell us out, guaranteed, and there's no saying that a violent revolution will EVER come to pass.
>>
>>137856197
>Commonwealth
>UK
>Britain
>Enland

No one to blame but yourselves for such a confusing situation, but leave it to the British to make things unncessarily complicated.
>t. the side that won
>>
>>137855273
golden dawn is really fucking aesthetic tbqh famalamarino
>>
>>137856320
Thanks for such a detailed reply, very well written too, you must be sharp as fuck. Disappointing of course, after Brexit I got it in my mind that you all were becoming increasingly nationalist. I don't think there would be a greater tragedy than if Britain were to fall, for me it's by far the most important country in Western history, culturally I mean.
>inb4 King Arthur returns
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.