[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm black, but when the race war comes, I'll be on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Seriously, niggers is wack thinking you da bad guys. When the day of the rope come, I'ma be beside my white nationalist brothas an' hang 'em high.
>>
well that's gonna get fucking confusing quick aint it.
>>
File: CRUSH NIGGERISM.jpg (192KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
CRUSH NIGGERISM.jpg
192KB, 800x622px
>>137850626
Well, okay. Niggers are the bad ones after all, they need to be destroyed for the good of all.
>>
File: 1493518215484.jpg (12KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
1493518215484.jpg
12KB, 320x449px
>>137850626

After a reflection analysis the likelihood that this poster is white 62%. Likelihood that this poster is black 20%. Likelihood that this poster does not agree with the related group [White Nationalist] is approximately [not enough data]. Likelihood this is a false flag attempt: 0% Sub Analytic Contextual Basis of Results: Language is inconsistent with it's inferred relative context. Message has proper syntax but has certain key words and phrases 'plucked' from Ebonics. Closest Meme: Based Black Man. End of Analytic Reflection. I'm not a robot. Adding appropriate file name to post.

AR[-rt, -c,-r]{137850626}
>>
The color of your skin is irrelevant to 90% of us brother.
The racism here is satire or people tryna start shit.
All we gotta do is drop the thug bullshit and they see us as people. Real racism like grandad saw is dead fr
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
>>
>>137850626
Check out this dank black dude with a confederate flag, fucking based!
>>137851550
Agreed fellow magapede shadilay
>>
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>137851861
fucking burgerfats are the worst fucking shitposters on this entire board. You entitled fat fucks have turned a politics board into your sole place of residence and constantly spam about how right wing and anti-establishment your president is when in fact drumpf is just a tangerine 1%-er who doesn't give a fuck about the working class and never has. Not only that, but he dodged the draft and and has not worked a single day in his life. It's like you thick headed bald eagle mcdonalds amoebas are blind to the fact that you elected some fat, globalist with no political experience, no regard for the working class and no regard for anyone rather than the big jew corporate leaders and banks. Then you have the fucking audacity to come on pol, act as if you're some kind of traditionalist conservative nation and hold this superiorty complex over everyone else. You are the birth place of every single sjw and leftist movement on earth and are the source of decadence and cultural erosion in the west because you replaced your black slaves with spic and chinese ones and then try to spin diversity off as a virtue. You are the root of all of the jew evils you disgusting Americans. I want to range ban all of you from pol. As a Canadian I am 100 times more uncucked than you you delusional fucks. GET OUTTTTT NOWWW I CAN'T FUCKING STAND TO READ ANOTHER AMERICAN POST GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW YOU 60% ASSHOLES!!!!!!
>>
>>137850626
Okay, but only if we can call you Friday.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>137852327
That would an honor dawg. I'm really vibing with the Volksgemeinschaft. My family's surprised to see that I hang the Führer up in my bedroom, but they don't understand. The Juden want people to see him as a bad man, but the truth is he was he had the answer. We need to destroy the Jew to free the master race.
>>
>>137850626
Most of us would like a decent black man to fight alongside us to kill off niggers, but you'd have to leave after the fighting's done.
>>
File: 1466506334958.jpg (44KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
1466506334958.jpg
44KB, 400x429px
thanks nigger
>>
>>137850626
A "race" war will never happen, it will be an idealogical war and it will mostly be whites vs far leftist communist whites.
>>
>>137850626
Uncle Toms are black too. Wtf do you think race war means?
>>
based nigger
>>
Good to know dude. We know there are a lot of darkies out there if something is going to happen, remember to tell your community to stay low and form communities that preach against violence. We WN's are just going to go after militarized personnel that are actively trying to destroy us and that is mostly going to be other white desu.
>>
You are not black/or even worse a house nigger
wh*Tes are subhumans
>>
>>137855728

>That one turk homo obsessed with bbc

Like clockwork
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.