[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the media getting away with calling the alt-right white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1502775497874.jpg (106KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1502775497874.jpg
106KB, 1024x912px
How is the media getting away with calling the alt-right white supremacists and nazis when most alt-right folks are civ nat cucks?
>>
>>137845056
Money
>>
>>137845056

Who is that? Is she /ourgirl/?

And kikes use these terms because they're trigger words for normies. And, alt rightism is fundamentally white nationalism.
>>
It's called labeling theory, try reading a book nigger.
>>
>>137845172
>/ourX/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>137845056
who dat
>>
>>137845172
Also, the alt-right is anything but white nationalism. It's full of "based black men" and trannies.
>>
>>137845262
Stop typing like a nigger. Have some self-respect.
>>
They are fake news run by commies.
>>
>>137845056
Because the left controls all aspects of our culture and do not have to police themselves
>>
>>137845056

because they are the highest source of power, a cathedral of theocratic liars, monks and priests with an iron grip on power, they can say anything and they can do anything
>>
>>137845056
>>137845304
Are you fucking dumb? Why even make the thread? Stop and think about """why""" for 5 seconds. What could the leftwing media have to gain from it? hmmmm gee I don't know because I'm retarded.
>>
The mainstream media have realised they can outright lie, some options I believe are possible
>they're corrupted by power and actually believe they're rewriting history
>they're doing it deliberately to promote the alternative media
>they're asked to do it by the government to get ideological subversion out of their systems
>they actually believe because they're actually that low iq and that collectivist, postmodernism is a fashion statement you know
>>
>>137845056
alt-right is actually pro ethno-state you newfag
>>
>>137845523
What? You guys told me it was to make anime real.
>>
>>137845626
Japan is an ethno-state :^). I don't know where these retarded faggots like OP even come from. Seem like Milo following redditors to not even understand the basics of what the actual alt-right is.
>>
>>137845343
Good on you for calling him out on using "nigger talk".
>>
>>137845056
>How is the media getting away with...

They're not.
>>
>>137846077
Nobody is calling them out, though. Everyone seems to think the rally was white hoods and SA uniforms.
>>
>>137845056
what the fuck is the alt right
The only alt right I know is a Jewish made label
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.