[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Fuck's Fucking Sake, Assholes, Get It Through Your Fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1494823508689.jpg (15KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494823508689.jpg
15KB, 476x349px
This is a funeral for whiteness, okay?

You know your race is fucked when we walk up and erase you without a whimper.

Your idols to privilege are fucking fucked. We're moving on from Confederate assholes and no one will stop us.

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and a thousand more monuments to local racists will be pulverized before the end of the motherfucking year.

You can cry, you can scream, you can rage, you can bay, but you will do exactly FUCK SHIT about it.

We clear, assholes?

You could have gone out slow and nice like we wanted. Then you chimped out and elected the stupid orange puke. Now we will take you out ugly and erase so much of you goddamn Akhnaten will blush.
>>
>>137842738
Its not over until the fat MtF sings faggot.
>>
>You know your race is fucked when we walk up and erase you without a whimper.

You're tearing down statues, it's retarded and we don't like it but its not the end of the world.

>Your idols to privilege are fucking fucked. We're moving on from Confederate assholes and no one will stop us.

Yeah, just like all those people who got arrested. The more you do this the more of us you will generate. Again, we really don't give a fuck about them its the whole idea behind it that we hate. Particularly the last one because the funds were going to be used for reparations.

>Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and a thousand more monuments to local racists will be pulverized before the end of the motherfucking year.

Yeah, because if you think we've been growing like crazy now lets see what happens when you do that.

>You can cry, you can scream, you can rage, you can bay, but you will do exactly FUCK SHIT about it.

Except just continue recruitment and social engineering like we've been wildly successful at the last year and a half.

>You could have gone out slow and nice like we wanted. Then you chimped out and elected the stupid orange puke. Now we will take you out ugly and erase so much of you goddamn Akhnaten will blush.

Nigger we have literal autistic wizards on our side.

Oh, and the black sun is coming.
>>
>>137842738
>being this austistic
>implying whites will never not be the superior race.
>follows up thread by posting other anti-white propaganda.

Good try, Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas. Continue being angry, it almost fulfills my satiety.
>>
>>137842738
>Lincoln
NIGGER MOBS SESTROTING (((ABE))) WHEN???
>>
>>137842738
Promise you'll at least die quietly ok?
>>
In USA if non-white of becoming majority in a city, a city of becoming Detroit.
>>
>>137842738
Confederate statues are one thing, they were allowed to do that by the cucked mayor and police.

But I promise people trying to tear down Washington and Jefferson statues are going to get shot over it. There will absolutely be gunshots before that happens.
>>
>>137842738
good luck
>>
HELLO FREINDS AND WELCOME TO REDDIT
>>
>>137842738
cute
>>
You are all faggots! I will be looking for you in the post apocalyptic world to come And your police and your laws won't be there to help you. We all know white people are faggots without their society! We are already gathering and preparing you little bitch we'll be ready while you search for a new president's dick to suck
>>
>>137843989
this. that will be the final straw, even normies will not accept that.
>>
>>137842738
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>137842738
Cringe.
>>
>>137842738
dexter's mom? really? kek, kys
>>
>>137842738
I want to know: Who else immediately thinks stormfront, or other white supremicist organization whenever they see a post like this? It seems just too obvious, doesn't it? Like someone is trying to get you all pumped up full of bad feelings.
>>
>>137842738
Go Fuck your mother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.