[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If you won't work and pay taxes for others to go on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: videogames.jpg (88KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
videogames.jpg
88KB, 960x738px
"If you won't work and pay taxes for others to go on welfare and breed you into a minority in the country your forefathers built, we'll kill you for it, you damned Nazi."
>>
>>137838690
Sounds good to me. Bye.
>>
I like that picture.

The "alt right" is literally just white males reacting to affirmative action, political correctness and unfair media/law courts. They're mostly introverted neets who didn't ask for any of this.

Why did they start the aggression? How could they feel this is justified? They don't even attack gen x or boomer men, it's just millennials. Why? Why just the young men?
>>
>>137838690
That is the problem with the welfare state and why the west is going to hell.
>>
File: gameloading.jpg (60KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
gameloading.jpg
60KB, 960x664px
Are you happy Zoe? Your stinky hole radicalized an entire generation of young men against you and your kind
>>
>>137838690
lol, is this "I just wanted to play video games" shit a joke or did these losers seriously becomes politically active because of that gamergate bullshit that happened 3 years ago? If it's the latter, that's too fucking funny, what a bunch of pathetic losers :D lolololol
>>
File: 1476482015058.png (317KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1476482015058.png
317KB, 1793x1313px
>>137839698

Those "losers" contributed to the defeat of the establishment candidate last November. An establishment candidate who had Wall Street, Hollywood, the MSM and even fucking Obama shilling for her.

And she still lost. Because of "those losers".
>>
>>137838950
Because young men carry the burden of building the future.
>>
>>137840532
If so and this is the conscious motive, then they accept their entire plan is to collapse the west by preventing white men from getting involved.
>>
File: 1502166598904.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502166598904.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>137838690
uh oh looks like somebody has had a little too much to think!
>>
>>137840130
Is that a "yes"? lololololol, fuck me that's hilarious, "I'm going to vote against my own interests because some uppity cunts who think they're too cool to have sex with a loser like me talked shit about my video games!!!! waaaaa" lololol
>>
>>137840906

It essentially amounts to an attempted genocide on their part, which, in the irony of events, is pretty much the sole reason why they say they oppose Nazism. We live in a world where the oppressors claim to be the oppressed, and those in power substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.